• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
alright, I'm havin another fest this saturday. Again PM or IM me if you're coming.
lol the last "smashfest" wasnt even a fest it was just us hanging out and me and andrew didnt even really play smash COCOnut!!!11!!!!1!!!11

but i will be going again even tho gas is super expensive. I will journey to play video games because i am a loser :chuckle:

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Well, I might be able to make it to the smashfest on the count of a 90% of me being kicked off the track team LOL

SLH

Smash Journeyman
you guys can all play smash while me and kurt have a COCONUT REVOLUTION

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
I guess so, you guys have fun playing with you're coconuts in the other room. ;)
ur **** right we will. :chuckle:

oh and it has come to my attention that some ppl want to go see the movie Hot Fuzz
so if your going to the fest lets us no cause i wanna go see that movie:)

oh and btw porject how do u get 90% kickedof the track team did they like cut ur leg off or something

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
getting kicked of the team would most likely lead to, unattentive, lazy, and teh slowness..

and wtf you guys are going to a smash fest and aren't going to play smash?!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
WELL, I told my coach i would have to miss the track meet (away) So i wouldent fail english and pretty much he told me if i go to english then im off the team so the following day i quit before he could kick me off. GG :(

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Wish i had gone, My mario is getting pretty good. Just gotta throw in some more Nais>Downsmashs.

Cant wait for the next SSBM tourny at PLX >_<

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I think the ppl over at Ultimate MK.com might be getting them to host a side tourny for UMK3 so i MIGHT go for smash, if theres a MK tourny im already there

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I most likely am going and I mean business muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha. ha...haha. ha.

Nexas

Smash Rookie
Someone decided to make the tornament the same day as the SAT.....stupid SAT

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Me, Plairnkk and Vist are going to MLG Grassroots in Long Island and have no housing :( We're about to leave from Baltimore in 10 minutes, so if someone up there is willing to step it up and house us for MLG, we'd MUCH appreciate it(we're very poor). If you can, call Plairnkk's cell at 301-788-8085 (he is driving).

By the way, we called first dibs on housing, and Rei said he would house us. He just told us today that housing is full. Help plz!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I wish I could help, but my basement is uninhabitable due to our garage being redone (awfully strong paint fumes) and my stepbros being here (nowhere to sleep :( )

Edit: Whoever helped them, thanks to you. I just called em and they said they have a place to stay ^^

Top Bottom