• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
UMBC, how did you do at the tourney? I saw you there, but I hadn't checked this thread in a while, so I had no idea you needed housing. We should play friendlies or something sometime tomorrow.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
All im gonna say is that none of u *****es complain about no big LI tournies cuz u just missed a great one like noone went what the **** is wrong with u guys :(

SLH

Smash Journeyman
half of us aren't going to anything anymore, speaking for myself i'm just going to parallax stuff and possibly evo but that's it

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
and when did we ever complain about no smash things in long island. besides we all live fairly close enough to just drive and chill out. like every weekend LOL

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
I would have gone but i didn't register in time doesn't matter I ended up having a good time on saturday anyway I don't really like throwing away 20$ a tournament anyway

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC, how did you do at the tourney? I saw you there, but I hadn't checked this thread in a while, so I had no idea you needed housing. We should play friendlies or something sometime tomorrow.
I placed 4th in my pool, losing to PC Chris, Alejandro P, and X.

Did we play friendlies? haha I can never tell who is who. At least I have my trademark UMBC sweatshirt and tee-shirts =)

It's all good, cause superryan housed me. :D

SLH

Smash Journeyman
no, i mean how come they haven't had a tournament for 2 months

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I think alot of people have lost interest in smash over time. Even at MLG I expected more people to show up :ohwell:

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I think alot of people have lost interest in smash over time. Even at MLG I expected more people to show up :ohwell:

SLH

Smash Journeyman
some LI people have. i'm slowly getting more interested in it again so i'll try to travel more

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
umm.. you're guilty, with gears on. RELOAD *****.. Anyways that sounds nice, I'll be attention things to.. If I can go to them :(

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be holding a smashfest next weekend most likely. But i do need another TV (I have two) and a cube + smash

let me know if anyones interested. :)

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
why doesn't anybody refer to me when it comes to LI events! I feel left out :'( jk
i WISH i could go to gauntlet, but saving money for cobalt flux.. KURT!!!.. Yea im talking to you.. Anyways somebody have a smashfest that involves playing super smash brothers melee.

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
why doesn't anybody refer to me when it comes to LI events! I feel left out :'( jk
i WISH i could go to gauntlet, but saving money for cobalt flux.. KURT!!!.. Yea im talking to you.. Anyways somebody have a smashfest that involves playing super smash brothers melee.
MATT!!!......i have no idea what u said typed, ur an idiot, and u might be dumber than i am. :chuckle:
oh and i WILL not be going to gauntlet cause im a lazy butthole

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Hello, I would like to be added to the listings please. I'm in suffolk county.
Jake;Link;E-mail=gemini_of_oblivion@hotmail.com
That's all, right?
I'm okay, I guess, I won a tournament at I-CON, but I don't know if that counts...

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Yo we need to have a big post-school smashfest in the summer with like everyone and random/ draft crews and such
Sounds good, i'd volunteer my house but it's really small as you know so if we only want one person crew battles with 4 crews i guess my house is open xD

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm not going :-(

i just put jews everywhere to shame, wasting $30 like that

Top Bottom