• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Late congrats to Red for moving up on the PR.

And whoever came up with this theme is AMAZING.

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
They made Mink wait a long time, because I think he bought his right around the time it broke so he had to prove his purchase and then wait for them to confirm and give him his premium status.

:rosalina:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Eh...I shouldn't.

but I will say this Tommy , not entering because you're afraid of hurting someone is pretty....not smart.
THIS!!!

plus... since when did TommyG have feelings??? Then again I've never met the guy...

omg........ this thread is alive again O__o
Your welcome :troll:

no srsly

If you like Ponys or Sonic adventure 2 watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGBw_hlMK7g
I love you

:sonic:

BTW if anyone wants me 2 try and mix 2 songs together like Space Jam was mixed wit Marvel let me kno

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
ITT Tommy G babying people who already win a lot as it is.

tbh i'd feel worse for the unranks that try really hard and don't make it on. PR'd players aren't even the ones that tend to care the most a lot of the time, it's almost offensive to baby them y'kno.

Tommy, you just need to play and enjoy yourself and **** b/c your falco is rly cool and people learn the most from their losses anyway so it's not that big of a deal if you end up humbling a PR'd player.

Don't be weak sauce lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
ITT Tommy G babying people who already win a lot as it is.

tbh i'd feel worse for the unranks that try really hard and don't make it on. PR'd players aren't even the ones that tend to care the most a lot of the time, it's almost offensive to baby them y'kno.

Tommy, you just need to play and enjoy yourself and **** b/c your falco is rly cool and people learn the most from their losses anyway so it's not that big of a deal if you end up humbling a PR'd player.

Don't be weak sauce lol.
I'm not "babying" anyone. I'm avoiding something that causes myself to be uncomfortable. It just happens to be someone else's negative emotions and it doesn't only happen in smash. Them feeling bad causes me to feel bad. I don't really care that losing makes them sad, but it becomes a problem for me when it bothers me.
The fact I've been feeling this for at least a year and it's just now coming up even though I've brought it up before shows how smashers are so single minded and absorbed with their own views.
*inb4SeibrikorMVDsay"Imthebest"or"lookatme"*

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who from Florida is going to CoT5? Anyone?

And it was cool playing Ryder who stayed in Md/Va for a bit. He techs random stuffffff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Who from Florida is going to CoT5? Anyone?

And it was cool playing Ryder who stayed in Md/Va for a bit. He techs random stuffffff.
ryder is cool as ****

me and hrnut were going to go to COT5, but we could only pick 1 between genesis 2 and COT5 due to money johns...so we've changed sides to cali. sorry bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom