• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
You can't compare thor's slow *** to tony. That's like comparing hsien ko to wesker since they both have good normals and a projectile.
Well... with this type of post, I can.

And what makes iron man bad in mvc3? He has a great assist, amazing damage output, a stupid level 3, good health, an air dash, and it's ****ing tony starks. c'mon son he's amazing.
Your looking at Iron Man on paper.

I'm looking at Iron Man and taking factors inside the game when it's played at a high level.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well when I watch Wesker I get a feeling that he is just a better version of SpiderMan

and Trons assist is just 2 gud

Plus Zero is my favorite character in the game so I'm gonna use him regardless

I need a few more days of practice with the massive crew of ppl up here... (As soon as they stop wrecking me or I get the game)

Master Raven

Smash Master
dingadingbatadongledookiepookiecookielookakookawakkaflaming*****ass****assmother****ing********headed****faced ****

OverLade

Smash Hero
Where in my User CP do I go to change my font color?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
CP, edit details (like the first thing) and it is right above melee character (or 2 above brawl character)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Well mainly because not only me but everyone was busy I had no idea renki was going because I would have went as well. I was planning on moving on Thursday as well but I'm still waiting on the old resident to move out...ugh

:phone:

Mampam

Smash Ace
Well mainly because not only me but everyone was busy I had no idea renki was going because I would have went as well. I was planning on moving on Thursday as well but I'm still waiting on the old resident to move out...ugh

:phone:

So can I make the PR pic now?
idgaf what the theme is, you know who i want as my pic >.>

should i send you one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom