• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'll upload it if any of y'all want.

I'm currently working atm.

:phone:

Edit: Never mind. Turns out I have no idea what's going on right now.... unless you're talking about Jeff's replay.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Not quite sure what you mean by this post, but it sounds like it doesn't make sense.
I understood it, maybe you just cant read? Wouldn't be the first time rofl.

And yeah Seibz that does bring the number of people that don't care up to 3. Everyone else fusses and cries like females when their teammate drops them or whatever.

HRNUT im sorry bro you know i give that snake mad propz...but im sorry bro i got you in teams though i will say for snake you do make **** happen on the agro in teams lol.

Throw a grenade then punch a ***** in the face rofl

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
That's how I roll my nignog lol

The grenade wasn't for damage but rather a diversion to get in dat @ss^_^

Come bro watch my recent team vids of me as snake laying it down on eerrrboday lol

:phone:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord

hey im xaltis and i post these cool pictures and there 100% not gay at all. i also like be a complete dumb *** just look at me dancing. too bad im not wearing my sonic hat and shirt that i wear every day of my life lol thats a first
Most legit post you've ever made broski. ;)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
tommy teach me smash 64 i used to play but not competativly
You need to play and get ***** a few times to see if you can appreciate the ****ty stuff before you get to the good stuff.

The better you get, obviously the less ****ty stuff you'll see, but yeah. A lot of it is getting use to the game, how you move, and L canceling.

PM me your email and I'll send you the files.

This goes for anyone who wants to play. I'd love to teach you all. It's such a good game.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Super cereal.

Fair warning to all of you. You might get destroyed by players online due to inexperience of the game. Don't get discouraged about it. It gets a lot better with practice and a lot more entertaining. I still get chills from new combos I make up on the spot.

Edit: Should be sent. Let me know when you got your controls working and it playing correctly. There are a few things the graphics plugin will mess up on, mainly invulnerability will not have a blinky blinky effect. That's normal.
When it works, I'll show you how to get online.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I understood it, maybe you just cant read? Wouldn't be the first time rofl.

And yeah Seibz that does bring the number of people that don't care up to 3. Everyone else fusses and cries like females when their teammate drops them or whatever.

HRNUT im sorry bro you know i give that snake mad propz...but im sorry bro i got you in teams though i will say for snake you do make **** happen on the agro in teams lol.

Throw a grenade then punch a ***** in the face rofl

Not sure what I did to you to make you so mad at me.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
rofl, I just found 2djeff's fb, and he's got this 1 pic thats super salty. I could def. imagine that pic being taken of him every time he sees xaltis post something. If you post that pic nex time xaltis says something dumb, I'd have so much respect for you XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
rofl, I just found 2djeff's fb, and he's got this 1 pic thats super salty. I could def. imagine that pic being taken of him every time he sees xaltis post something. If you post that pic nex time xaltis says something dumb, I'd have so much respect for you XD

I'll just make sure I don't say anything dumb from now on.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
what pic? comment on it so i know what it is lol
dont use any of my pics for flame wars plz thats why i dont really add ppl on fb

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
iono, kinda impressive i guess lol. Internship there or a job there? Give me free tickets =3

I just noticed u and xaltis have the same last name, I wonder if you two are related in any way lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah bro idk about free tickets and no me and taylor arnt ive only been in fl for 1year
rose is a common last name in the south thats what my dad told me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah bro idk about free tickets and no me and taylor arnt ive only been in fl for 1year
rose is a common last name in the south thats what my dad told me
speaking of which, we have to have our black power day

you, me , solomon, hrnut, dtorr, kyon, all go to disney, using the passes from both you and dtorr (i know disney you have to go with the employee)

Edit: And walnut and any other tampa blackies we can squeeze in :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
speaking of which, we have to have our black power day

you, me , solomon, hrnut, dtorr, kyon, all go to disney, using the passes from both you and dtorr (i know disney you have to go with the employee)

Edit: And walnut and any other tampa blackies we can squeeze in :laugh:
im trying to get renki to go to. 2pro probably wouldnt mind getting ppl in i gotta talk to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom