• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i dont get mad if i lose lol i be like damn how did i lose to i scrub but nothing more if the closes i ever gotten mad after a lost was with snipa and i apologize after that because he beat me fair and square and cant leave him hanging lol hes a good person other then that i be like w.e. or somthing dumb as **** lol
idc if i beat you or not really lol
o and no1 plays guilty gear lol
lol you guys start trash talking me outta no where and except me to just accept it lol ****ing *******es lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xaltis is the best thing ever and knew that i was gonna troll so i will continue making fun of him for that because i know that if he continues to read this for any longer he will start noticing that he just noticed he is now reading a paragraph which we all know that xaltis cant do plus im purposely not putting any sort of punctuation symbols for extra lols so dont mine me when i clearly made a spelling error with mind anyway i will continue writing random bs but if you reader just so happen to be reading all this then know that i ****ing love gdx that dood right there is da bess thing that has ever happened to cfl thats right cfl im calling u out on lack of awesomeness which is gdx now if ur still reading this i just wanna say yo afro bro chill out dawg u know when im trolling or not but cmon dawg you gotta know ur own limits and im that wall u cant pass through get at me homie yea yea hmm but im also wondering something if xaltis just so happens to be reading up to now i will call him a genius for about a week but to counter this i will continue writing nonsense so that its hard to read what i just wrote and the thing i wrote above is now basically invisible to the normal eye get at me world get at me

Yes! Read the whole thing. You better keep to your word. I started reading it alot cause I thought it was good stuff about me then I got interested in it and decided I should start reading the rest of it, because I don't know. I was interested in it. But now seeing you say you'd call me a genius makes it all worth while and if you've read this until now, you could see I'm counter trolling you by writing a paragraph back to you.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i read paragraphs all the time biiiooooooootttcccccchhhhhhh- i mean genius ._.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** guys can we just troll h1n1 out of here. he probably has ebola... or some **** i dunno :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i JUST repickd it up. learning the dhc glitches so i can get free character ko's almost for sure OCV's kinda.

im tryin to learn how to play starcraft 2 ****s hard tho i got a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way till grandmaster status

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Lmao I don't have any of that african bare foot tribal disease ****

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Lol Yeah because fl is an interesting smash state. And I heard you guys are coming to BBC and esam is going to USC in the fall and will be playing in NC with us

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
No me and you should try a double ic team. I don't drop grabs.... ever

I mean doubles in friendlies since I already have a partner

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dang Dfear you shoulda said somthing before
i dont drop aany against mk anymore every1 else though lol. but nah im teaming with d-torr. we can do friendly teams though

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I KNOW! cfl>sfl ALWAYS TRUE AND TRUE

soon i might be a fellow cfl as well and i will assist in ALL the cfl vs sfl **** talk

2-DJeff

Smash Master
xaltis you are a joke lol like for real that picture post thing is pretty dumb lol and gay kinda like how you where all sonic stuff to places then main falco lol your done dude stick a fork in ya lol
lol i dont care about sfl **** talk i think its funny because if you bash them back they get mad and be like "Bro thats disrespectful" LMAO and then i be like "what you going to do? beat me in a video game?lol" then argument is over lol well not all of SFL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo 2djeff lets make a crew where when we mm ppl its IRL doubles. ill knockout anyout, two sings at most ill be the next kimbo slice

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yo 2djeff lets make a crew where when we mm ppl its IRL doubles. ill knockout anyout, two sings at most ill be the next kimbo slice
lol its not about fighting lol i cant physicaly fight over a video game lol ill look like a jack *** lol but yea i mean if they wanna fight irl im down though lol
@h1n1 lol im just being real lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xaltis you are a joke lol like for real that picture post thing is pretty dumb lol and gay kinda like how you where all sonic stuff to places then main falco lol your done dude stick a fork in ya lol
lol i dont care about sfl **** talk i think its funny because if you bash them back they get mad and be like "Bro thats disrespectful" LMAO and then i be like "what you going to do? beat me in a video game?lol" then argument is over lol well not all of SFL

I didn't think it'd be that easy to make you salty.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
lol its not about fighting lol i cant physicaly fight over a video game lol ill look like a jack *** lol but yea i mean if they wanna fight irl im down though lol
You will look like bloodcross

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
jeff really doesnt drop MK grabs anymore

its the other 34 characters thats an issue now :awesome:

if dfear would've been able to come to GA that would have completed my weekend. but my diddy bretheren has to stay behind :(

dont worry, imma style on everyone enough for the both of us, benny. When I have to play gay to win, i have to remember that im doing it for all the florida diddys, and i'll change to pink diddy mid match and start summer camp GDX

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol im not salty bro lol just dont talk to me. when you talk to me its like talking to a ****ing potato lol
yea bloodcross is a ******* for what he did

DFEAR

Smash Hero
gdx just imagine...p1, u and me...it just wouldnt stop...i swear it wouldnt

edit: woah...story to bloodcross RIGHT now. name searches involved and everything right now. links and ppls name GO GO GO

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
ICs are amazing. There is no shame in losing with them either. =)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im going wario on you gdx if we get match up at bbc you know the IC MU way to well lol Eff lain for playing with you so much lol
ive played lain in 1 tourney set ever. back in Cot4 in Feb. 2009. not even a friendly besides that match

luckily, there has been a various amount of IC players switching in and out of CFL since brawl has come out, so ive always had the ability/misfortune of playing them in tourney every now and then for practice (galuuda, xfactor, garb, etc.) Its also fortunate because i handle the matchup similarly to how i would handle the olimar matchup (since you play them the same pretty much as diddy), and olimar is one of my most well known matchups due to other circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom