• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
See, I was actually just making you better. YOu are better when you are filled with hate and anger, and now you are unleashing your true anger.

DESTROY, MY...****...i don't know what to call you...you aren't my apprentice or partner...fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DFEAR

Smash Hero
thats...gross

you did have the courtesy to change their undergarments amirite?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
diddy + DK team is just...magical. diddy and a nice killer is always a good team so diddy can be alittle ***** and run away all 8 minutes (the only time hes good in dubs btw). but something about diddy and DK is just...too good for words

good thing MVD is going to the gym cause he'll have to do alot of carrying when he starts teaming with seibrik :awesome: nah but seriously MVD is pretty good in teams, with the living to 500% and and up-tilting people at 6% to kill them and all.

imma miss you esam. well you minus your ICs

Xaltis

Smash Hero
diddy + DK team is just...magical. diddy and a nice killer is always a good team so diddy can be alittle ***** and run away all 8 minutes (the only time hes good in dubs btw). but something about diddy and DK is just...too good for words

good thing MVD is going to the gym cause he'll have to do alot of carrying when he starts teaming with seibrik :awesome: nah but seriously MVD is pretty good in teams, with the living to 500% and and up-tilting people at 6% to kill them and all.

imma miss you esam. well you minus your ICs

You talk about DK and Diddy on a team and say Diddy is a nice killer?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i have never truly felt more honest than right now when i say these words.

XALTIS, YOU DUMB BYTCH!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Wtf are you guys talking about? Those are the faces I make when I see you post. Diddy + DK and Diddy is the killer? Really?
Ummmm...........

diddy + DK team is just...magical. diddy and a nice killer is always a good team
diddy and a nice killer is always a good team

......Yeah

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Team's Tier List (partner wise)

1. MVD
2. MK
3. Diddy
4. MVD
5. MVD
with that many MVD in the top 5, you might as well spit hot fire too

campy diddy in teams is awesomely fun to play no matter what. aggro diddy is mad fun only if you have a consistently killing teammate, otherwise youre gonna have a bad time

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's fine dude. Don't worry, I honestly made the same mistake for a second when I read it. I thought he was being prideful about diddy for a moment, but it didn't make sense compared to the rest of the sentence.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh snap, i just remembered you can do melee and brawl characters

Dr Mario is in there. aaaaaaaaaaaww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

AfroQT

Smash Master
MVD is the best teams partner. I think this is established as fact...this is 100% not trolling btw, I'm being dead serious (<3 MVD)

But yeah...Xaltis doesn't win money in doubles ever and he thinks it is more important even though there are nearly half the amount of people (not teams) enter...makes perfect logical...oh wait...Xaltis is dumb...right.

DFEAR, we teaming? I have a sick DK and you know it.
No i am definitely the best teams partner in florida are you ****ing kidding. I have been winning doubles, FOREVER, like literally since i have started playing i have ALWAYS been a force in doubles, and no team in FL has a winning record vs me and seibrik except maybe Shaky/Nick...which we would definitely continue to beat if they kept playing. We don't do as good OoS, but we **** FL and thats what matters. Or i do atleast lol. I'm not saying i never lose, but i definitely win more doubles then anyone else by far.

Xaltis you are bad in teams, but so is Dfear, in SFL only like 4 or 5 of us are actually really good in teams it takes along time to get good in brawl teams.

I'm so confident in teams that ANY TEAM, IN FLORIDA can challenge me and seibrik (if he agrees) to a money match for ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ..4/7 and we will definitely win. I dare anyone to step up to this but im not doing it for no measly 1 dollar put some money up. And again if Seibrik agrees.

@2djeff
Rofl if you want 2D jeff you can get at me in a 20 dollar MM anytime you want homie rofl. You are just like redhal said, cocky and you have a big ego, for really no reason. I'm telling you right now, you wouldnt be as good as me or seibrik even if you wanted to anytime soon. Its pretty disrespectful for you to jsut say "we are just our character" rofl, bro i will **** up any of your characters for ****in free with snake i will make that **** look like you have never even touched brawl.

So yeah you are free, you think otherwise? Bet money. Don't have the money? Stay free.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me+hrblack or me+garyoak vs seibrik/afro. Id be down for those MMs

Afro is pretty good at dubs though. I keep saying im good at dubs but no one believes me (cause im diddy) until they team with me in a tourney. Then they like "oh wow diddy the character isnt useless in dubs? good shee"

btw, i just namesearched myself to look at stuff at the past 3 years or so since the game launched in 2008...i love you guys ;_;

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

I 2v1ed Shaky and Nick Riddle on brinstar get at me you lose this one.

inb4randomstupidcomments that make no sense from afro.
hes probably gonna say something along the lines of

2vs1 is just one aspect of teams. being good at 2vs1 doesnt make you good at teams. besides, 2vs1 is just singles on "Dante must die" mode

which is true :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
@noafro_afro:
proof? none.

logic 0 dfear 1...get it? i know seibrik will xDDDDD

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Just figured out how I work in this community. If I do good stuff it means nothing. But if I do bad stuff it means everything. So I'm ignoring all bad comments. (inb4dfeartrolling)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@afro
what part of i dont go over 7 you dont understand? lol can you count like forreal? lol like please come on artic offed me a MM for any amount and i just did a 3dollar because i dont risk that much in a game with random events. what fighter besides smashes have random triping and stage effects this drastic? now you can do it lol. Never said i wasnt cocky lol
Redhalberds cocky
your cocky
alot of ppl are cocky lol
ill be looking for to our match though :)

dissrespectful? lol its a video game bro come on lol
what you gonna do about me being disrespectful? lol beat me in a video game? lol im scared now bro lol
i want you to beat me like m2k whooped your *** with one hand lmao. I was dying so hard lol idk he probably beat me the same but damn you got emmbarssed lol

AfroQT

Smash Master

Just figured out how I work in this community. If I do good stuff it means nothing. But if I do bad stuff it means everything. So I'm ignoring all bad comments. (inb4dfeartrolling)
Xaltis, you aren't even worth any post longer then this one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

ey, im just telling you whats gonna happen so you can prepare yourself

you should get a snickers. You're just not you when you're being trolled

AfroQT

Smash Master
@afro
what part of i dont go over 7 you dont understand? lol can you count like forreal? lol like please come on artic offed me a MM for any amount and i just did a 3dollar because i dont risk that much in a game with random events. what fighter besides smashes have random triping and stage effects this drastic? now you can do it lol. Never said i wasnt cocky lol
Redhalberds cocky
your cocky
alot of ppl are cocky lol
ill be looking for to our match though :)
Guilty Gear, Faust, QCF+P, always random, has huge effects.
And how the **** was i supposed to know you dont go over 7 jeff i dont analyze your posts because almost all of them are worthless.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis is the best thing ever and knew that i was gonna troll so i will continue making fun of him for that because i know that if he continues to read this for any longer he will start noticing that he just noticed he is now reading a paragraph which we all know that xaltis cant do plus im purposely not putting any sort of punctuation symbols for extra lols so dont mine me when i clearly made a spelling error with mind anyway i will continue writing random bs but if you reader just so happen to be reading all this then know that i fawking love gdx that dood right there is da bess thing that has ever happened to cfl thats right cfl im calling u out on lack of awesomeness which is gdx now if ur still reading this i just wanna say yo afro bro chill out dawg u know when im trolling or not but cmon dawg you gotta know ur own limits and im that wall u cant pass through get at me homie yea yea hmm but im also wondering something if xaltis just so happens to be reading up to now i will call him a genius for about a week but to counter this i will continue writing nonsense so that its hard to read what i just wrote and the thing i wrote above is now basically invisible to the normal eye get at me world get at me but i will copy and paste randomly dont mine me when i clearly made a spelling error with mind anyway i will continue writing random bs but if you reader just so happen to be reading all this then know that i fawking love gdx that dood right there is da bess thing that has ever happened to cfl thats right cfl im calling u out on lack of awesomeness which is gdx now if ur still reading this i just me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom