• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Dude to beat diddys you squall and jab the **** out of them when you get grabbed

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

hey im xaltis and i post these cool pictures and there 100% not gay at all. i also like be a complete dumb *** just look at me dancing. too bad im not wearing my sonic hat and shirt that i wear every day of my life lol thats a first

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dude to beat diddys you squall and jab the **** out of them when you get grabbed

:phone:
i beat diddys all the time just not gdx's and peaches to just not kyon lol im starting to think i just cant beat black ppl lol because im black lol so much black on black crime lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i beat diddys all the time just not gdx's and peaches to just not kyon lol im starting to think i just cant beat black ppl lol because im black lol so much black on black crime lol
trolololol theres only gdx in ur area xD MM me broskiiiii

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im 1000% sure thats the reason why

me and kyon are just too black to give a **** about the crime part, so we snatching people outta windows all day

Edit: we have radix and chino/jerz in CFL as well, as far a diddy goes

Xaltis

Smash Hero

hey im xaltis and i post these cool pictures and there 100% not gay at all. i also like be a complete dumb *** just look at me dancing. too bad im not wearing my sonic hat and shirt that i wear every day of my life lol thats a first
AHAHAHAHAH That made my day. I love 2DJeff online XDDDD

I don't even have a laughing gif to post yet. AMAZING. I can just feel the salt from here.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ive beaten radix 2stocked and he raged and went snake lol and i beat jerz 3stock and 2 stcok numbers of times and he rages and goes snake to lol
xaltis your off my troll list now lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ive beaten radix 2stocked and he raged and went snake lol and i beat jerz 3stock and 2 stcok numbers of times and he rages and goes snake to lol
xaltis your off my troll list now lol

Aw you never trolled me tho... I was looking forward to being trolled by you too... Oh well I guess, If you can't do it. I guess quitting is another option.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Aw you never trolled me tho... I was looking forward to being trolled by you too... Oh well I guess, If you can't do it. I guess quitting is another option.
lol i just got you. and i be joking on you all day and you be getting laughed at and you just keep coming back lol i mean like is this what you really want? lol is this what you REALLY WANT? lol
o and dfear jerz is a really good diddy like if he practiced he could be top easy. he took afro game 3 and i believe he sd in it and afro capitlized on it
he took ryo game 3 in a 5dollar MM and it was last hit last stock

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol i just got you. and i be joking on you all day and you be getting laughed at and you just keep coming back lol i mean like is this what you really want? lol is this what you REALLY WANT? lol

Eh? When did you get me? I've yet to be trolled tonight. Other than Dfear but I called him out on it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
DFEAR is MINE NOW!!

(But no seriously if I were to permateam with someone and they wanted to just stop, I wouldn't really care. I don't treat teams like a ****ing relationship lol)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol its not about fighting lol i cant physicaly fight over a video game lol ill look like a jack *** lol but yea i mean if they wanna fight irl im down though lol
@h1n1 lol im just being real lol
I'll fight you if you want. ;-)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I love ignoring this thread 4 a day

bcuz I can always come back 4 entertainment

:sonic:

New Ponies 2day!!!
PONIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yo...this thread is so strange @_@

I need to learn the Diddy MU with ICs...

Also, Jeff, I never drop CGs for like...every lightweight + most midweights (Besides diddy, that guy is awkward as **** to CG) and most heavyweights (Snake is really the only hard one)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
esam diddy is pretty easy to CG its getting the grab on him that makes it hard but i think i have a way to beat gdx now but we will see
i dont even hobble most snakes anymore because when ever i hobble hrnut he just slides clear across the stage after getting hit by Ice block like wtf idk how he dose it. i just back throw forward throw snake now like a mid weight
but i know what you mean about cg diddy i didnt get how to at all at a point untill i found out you gotta delay your back throw grab input by alittle

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Jeff, I learned to do B-throw F-throw my tapping back and z and then tapping back in the same amount of time it took to do the tap z, and as snake that doesn't work. so it is really awkward for me >_>

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jeff, I learned to do B-throw F-throw my tapping back and z and then tapping back in the same amount of time it took to do the tap z, and as snake that doesn't work. so it is really awkward for me >_>
the timeing is like way diffrent and yes it works on snake. 2pro(snake player) didnt believe it ethier until i showed him. trust me on this. remeber when i showed you you can B-throw lucas? you can do it on snake
ill make a replay and send it to your wii right now if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom