• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The NEW competitive guide to Jigglypuff**

-LzR-

Smash Hero
That wasn't sort of an indirect question or what it's called. It's not really a question, but it has a question mark.

I hope you understand :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I added jab doesn't combo until 30%

did i miss anything else?

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
uhh jab jab dash attack works at >90 but at that point they get pushed too far away for it to land on most chars, unless they have a super angry playstyle and DI into u.

Also is there someone who cares enough to get the missing data on nair and figure out what frames she autocancels aerials?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
uhh jab jab dash attack works at >90 but at that point they get pushed too far away for it to land on most chars, unless they have a super angry playstyle and DI into u.

Also is there someone who cares enough to get the missing data on nair and figure out what frames she autocancels aerials?
jab jab dash attack... I have never seen that before. Is there a vid of it working offline/ can someone confirm this. What should I write then concerning jab

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
Dash Attack comes out on frame 5 the speed isn't an issue if you just buffer it after jab 2, the main problem is that they slide too far and it usually sourspots but it still works. If people keep shielding the dash attack buffer a boostgrab. If u dont believe me u could just test it yourself.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i think i mentioned it cancled projectiles... speaking of which didnt noob make a thread on all of the things pound cancels? Where is that thread i should link it

Exegguter

Smash Lord
You should add some ''advanced'' videos, like that pound to bair DI, things you can do with rollout and the wall renewall(sp?). Maybe some more?

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
This was the thread I was thinking of.

Wait, it says you cannot block gordo in it. That's not true, you can. Did I do something weird? There were a bunch of those circles that expand outwards when clashes happen.

Can someone confirm pound blocking gordo?

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
can someone figure out what frames she auto cancels? would be really useful to see how safe drill is

Exegguter

Smash Lord
This was the thread I was thinking of.

Wait, it says you cannot block gordo in it. That's not true, you can. Did I do something weird? There were a bunch of those circles that expand outwards when clashes happen.

Can someone confirm pound blocking gordo?

It does, if you time her pound right. The 'beginning part' of pound cancels it, her most strongest part in other words.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, even if that's the case, I can't edit the thread. Either me or someone else should talk to T-block about getting it unlocked.

Queen BBB

Smash Rookie
Excellent guide. Was vastly entertained by the jiggly-knowledge as well as the recent update. Hope to hear of more information from this powerhouse of a character.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
She's a boss for sure.

even though we went DOWN A SPOT TODAY!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Come on puffs!!

We gotta bring her up!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Excellent guide. Was vastly entertained by the jiggly-knowledge as well as the recent update. Hope to hear of more information from this powerhouse of a character.
lmao Noel you're too good. xD Forgot you had an account here

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My personal favourite part of the guide was the video explaining why rest was nerfed.

That is all.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I think we are just playing the game wrong. The developers would never make rest that weak. lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Rest has a hidden hitbox 43 jigglypuffs under Jigglypuff that's an OHKO.

Play on Temple and NPC moar.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Does anyone have any information about the IASA aspect in Jigglypuff's moves, if it exists(even to the slightest degree) for her? Or for future reference, is there any way that I can conduct the research for myself about anything regarding the character's different properties?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I unfortunately am unaware of how it would benefit us.
IASA frames would allow us to attack or shield for example before a move is finished. I abuse it heavily with Ganon's Up Smash due to how much safer the move becomes.

inb4noobcomesinwithindexinformation
Not today, I'm afraid. If Puff had any useful moves with IASA frames, I'm pretty sure we'd know about it by now, and I'd use them extensively. But hey, I could be completely wrong.

If you're wanting to figure out how to get the information yourself Lol., try talking to someone in the Smash Lab, and they'll probably be more than willing to help.

Top Bottom