• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
And TP Ganondorf... I think he'd be much faster than OoT 'Dorf.

Maybe they'll just make him fast to satisfy both parties. The Falcons and the Ganons will become as one...

Or maybe they'll bring out another Kirby character. =P

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's one o dem F-zero racers. I betcha they'll being in his car for him to withstand everyone else.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
When it comes the time that you come to the Challenger approaching screen and you see Mastor Cheef...Run off the ****in' stage....We gotta have it to were no one in NC has unlocked hime...ever.

Oh yeah And King Dede too...Sucky ****in' characters...:mad:
Yet, Sonic, Lucas, and Ike are good characters?

Tards. DeDeDe is one of the best announced in weeks. You're all just gonna be pissed when people beat you with him, that's all.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yet, Sonic, Lucas, and Ike are good characters?

Tards. DeDeDe is one of the best announced in weeks. You're all just gonna be pissed when people beat you with him, that's all.

No, I'm just pissed that they waste a character slot on his dumb ***....when they could have cooler fat *** like King K Rool....Or Ridley....or Robotnik for goodness sakes....

Any body picks him I'm gonna go Super Sayian Lozr on him(That shiz was too f'n funny, Adam).

*Does the Gerod Power laugh*:laugh::laugh:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Last night was too good.

Jeremy's HO gets the auto tipper every effin time and I think Adam ate some unlucky taco bell. Good god, I have never seen anyone lose 6 stocks so fast.

It was so good to be back home. Beanorz was even whippin some ayss. Every few weeks I feel like I forget why I enjoy this game so much and then I come home and remember.

NC <3

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i love all characters but i like the fast ones the best especially the ones with guns, knives, and backfists.

haters.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to play Dedede so whenever I beat someone I can be like "you just got beat by de de-de".

Knorr

Smash Ace
just to mix things up i am happy to announce i am not going to play dedede in fact i am going to slap the next person to say they will play them

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i'm maining the character select screen and breaking all stereotypes.

i'll pick large characters and make them disgustingly fast!... weak ones... disgustingly powerful! disgusting!

NC </3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guitar Hero 3. Fight against Satan. Fu*king epic. Playing this game only reminds me . . . Brawl is so far away and there's not enough games coming out to keep me occupied until it does come out. **** you Nintendo for making Galaxy so friggin' short.:dizzy:

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
I have a degree in computer science am a phenomenal programmer (programming is the one thing I allow myself to be cocky about, sorry :)). I run a website (links in sig) and develop an advanced C# app in my spare time. I can answer questions about C, C++, C#, Java, Python, web stuff (ASP.NET, Javascript, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT...), and general concepts.

*shrug*

Falco&Victory: C# isn't any faster than VB.NET. They both compile to MSIL (.NET's [theoretically] platform-independent bytecode), so their speed is limited by your .NET runtime.
.......dammnn

Knorr

Smash Ace
Asheville

Email: suiotechnique@gmail.com

Intermediate Smasher
Just found out that they even have tournaments
Look me up if you want to slaughter someone
poor guy is in nc's dead zone... or at least the area that doesnt travel

get up with munkeyx2g and his crew they are good smashers last time i played them. but then again last time i played them captian america wasnt dead, dumbledore was still ambigious and jesus was still chillin

Top Bottom