• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Yo, what the hell guys? You might be joking around, but it doesn't look like it so knock it off. This isn't the kind of **** we need to be stooping to, especially not if we're so bad at this game. >:I

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What are you talkin bout? The name? Well, I have no idea if kidding or not but since I'm tryin to get into a group, doesn't really matter to me the name. I think it's funny anyways.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali what are you thinking son, i should have just picked falcon and tech chased you to death =P, just playing son, blood hawk is to good . . . =P

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
w00t. I still have to put Ali's Falcon on his controller. He needs a new pc board tho. That thing is shot yo. I need to find a turnip or something for Kris's controller too.

Oh, and I think I figured out a way to make an arcade stick out of a wiimote. =D

Sweet, I just moonwalked across FD.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Yo, what the hell guys? You might be joking around, but it doesn't look like it so knock it off. This isn't the kind of **** we need to be stooping to, especially not if we're so bad at this game. >:I
just grab some pop cooon mang all this e-drama is better than Days of our lives

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yhyz! i accept knorr & peepee in the backfisters.

my motto is if straight forward don't work, try doing it backwards.

thanks for adding me in the nc group manbird, ali.

Knorr

Smash Ace
please please we all know Dr. PP is out for my throne and my reign shall end soon

and besides chocolate thunder is too good he is like the little greasy man that whispers **** in the kings ear and makes **** happen.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Ali's avatar makes me laugh. It reminds me of when he beats me over and over and then turns around with this gigantic grin on his face.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
OMFG these new brawl characters are annoying the **** outta me ! .. 2 new ****ing kirby related characters .. like we need more short people

oh , and your welcome peter ! =D

I was pretty sure Dedede was big as ****. I mean, I know my Kirby pisses you off and all, but seriously, man. :laugh:

Also, it's Sakurai we're talking about. You know, the guy who made Kirby. The guy who's favorite creation IS Dedede.

And KT says she's going to main Dedede. She also said to go fvck yourself. XDXD

I think everyone is thread is just bottom tier in general for not knowing the difference between you're and your.
Also, while SOME of us DO know the difference, you fail for *****in' about grammar and misspelling in the same post that you put "I think everyone IS thread is just..."

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
i dont care what you guys think , kirby is ****ty so is his lackies .. sakurai sucks for not putting in characters that are worth being in , and no your kirby does not piss me off .. and tell KT king dedede sucks ***

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kirby sucks in SSB, yes . . . but his games for the SNES were so rock a$$ . . .

2_Percent

Smash Ace
kirby is good in SSB what you talkin bout?

and i love ali, he shows so much hatred online, but in real life he cuddles hahah

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome, I'm a friggin backfister! Also, I think Kirby can be alright in SSBM, but as far as Brawl goes, I have no idea bout him or his related characters.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Usually, I refer to the one on 64 as SSB64. I refer to the whole franchise as SSB.

Wh-wh-whoops. Sorry for the confusion. And dr.PP, there's a tier list for the 64 one, and Kirby is one of the top players. ;)

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
When it comes the time that you come to the Challenger approaching screen and you see Mastor Cheef...Run off the ****in' stage....We gotta have it to were no one in NC has unlocked hime...ever.

Oh yeah And King Dede too...Sucky ****in' characters...:mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh . . . wh-wh-whoops.

I'd like to see Dedede play. I'm interested. I mean, I'm a fan of some of Kirby's games. Imma give them some support.

Top Bottom