• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Zio, your gonna have to relenquish your title as the downstomp king...cuase the second ha'f dat video....Good lord. lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey darksyde. When the shout outs says "and all the rest", they include you. Also, had I known that red CF was you, I would've put in in the Featured Players section. wh-wh-whoops. :laugh:

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
~T.C.~
I might be going away next year to film school. How far away? Well do you know where Sunset Blvd is located?...Hollywood, Califukinfornia baby!!!!! LA here I come!

*I'm not joking. I'm 22 years old and my life hasn't even f*ckin started yet. I mean I'm not even in school, currently looking for another job, and still going to tournaments. WTF am I doing!!!!*
Yeah games are fun and all, but I'm getting too old for it. And its better to realize that now than later. Dont worry I'm still going to play smash, but only up until my departure.*

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I feel ya Gerod.

...But Untill then I'll see yo *** today...No excuses boy!

Me, Nunzy, Adam, Steven literally saw eachother for 20 min before we decided to go home again...Ygo's nuthin' without you man.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I feel you Gerod. I'm planning on doin' the same thing, but hitting up an art college called either Pratt or Suny. Look it up if your interested.

:)

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Richard is listed twice under Charlotte. Once as Richard, and once as BossNasty. I think he said he didn't use the AIM SN beside Richard so I guess that whole entry can be deleted.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sorry to kill the mood for a moment, Pac.

Hey Darksyde. If you have a problem as to how I did my job, say it to my face. Don't ruin the mood of the combo video with those comments. I don't feel comfortable with anything that concerns you. Since I was working on the video, I chose to leave you out. After that comment you made to me at applebees, and your overall attitude towards me, never expect a happy face from me. I don't know what it is I did to you, but if you can't help fix the problem, don't say words to me.
What are you talking about? I left you a comment because you left me out of ADAM'S combo video because you don't like me. For one thing, I'm part of crew YGO. Moreso than you, being that I actually am decent at the game and that I actually enter tournaments rather than going and moping about how I can't beat anyone there. I really don't care how comfortable you feel with me, leaving out some of Adam's BEST combos (some of which were done on me) because you don't like me is pretty ********. I don't even know or remember a time when we went to Applebees. I can't imagine what I said that SCARRED YOU so deeply that you've held a vendetta.

The point is that it really doesn't matter who did what to who. Adam's combo video could have had more crazy combos and been maybe better overall instead of some of the "no one could get hit by that but Nunzio" combos. It was Adam's combo video and you offered to make it. I can't imagine how much effort you went to fast forward everytime you saw my tag or something. That is just ridiculous to me.

I have generally no feelings towards you other than the annoyance that seems to go hand in hand with being around you, however now you've just told me that you would like to be enemies. Please clarify if I've misunderstood.

I also have no idea why you responded here. I haven't posted here in weeks and had James not told me you were talking about me, I would have never known.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
O.O wow, well, umm. <--- comment on the whole Josh/Zio deal.

Hey Pac! like Thunnda said, put me on the board sucka.

Bean,MCPO,Raptor,whatever you can come up with.

AIM:srw788

NORTH CAROLINA rocky mount..umm I mean Rocky Mount, NC!!

You can't go T.C.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
olo . . .I'm removing this because worrying about one persons opinion of me is rather silly . . .

Knorr

Smash Ace
fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics...

no matter who wins in the end you are still ********.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
knorr = epic mcdz ftw mang bldldldldlddat BIG BABY HAAAAAAAAAA did you know in some countries they only eat vomit TOO GOOD knorr DNA booty call chicken strip tray catfish combo l-canceled yhyz!

^ this is nc smash.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
knorr = epic mcdz ftw mang bldldldldlddat BIG BABY HAAAAAAAAAA did you know in some countries they only eat vomit TOO GOOD knorr DNA booty call chicken strip tray catfish combo l-canceled yhyz!

^ this is nc smash.
Hahaha! Did you just combine every catchphrase known to NC smash? I think you did!

I heard 'at dawg.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Theres only one real way to settle this, a battle of smash lolololoololololololollollloolololz. I am good friends with both of you, i also think both of you should be in ygo, yet we will still have our starting 5 as follows( l0zr, Pac!, 59js, tloz, t.c.) If we had a crew battle with someone else thats who we would pick as our 5 is what im trying to say, but thats just on the competitive side of things. You guys are both fun to have around and should be in the crew. Doesnt matter if your good bad the best at the game or not, you still play the game for fun.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Moreso than me? Meh, you might be right. I argued with James, when I just started hanging out with them, about the Crew name. I said it was stupid and should be replaced. For that, I can understand not being in YGO. I tried to get better, but with less than stellar results. My skills don't represent the crew well, so for that I understand not being in YGO. Gerod made a comment after me spending hours on the video saying how he preferred the original 5. For that, I can understand not being in YGO. But all I wanted was to be a part of something. I was hoping this video would get me part of YGO. Did I force myself into this crew again?

I've entered every tourney but one that I've gone to, so you're wrong there. Besides, my attitude is far better than yours could ever be. If your getting torn to shreds, you throw your remote around, start cussing, and reset the match just before it's finished. Has no one told you about your faults yet, or are you aware of them and do it anyway? I realize I do something similar when with Adam and Mike, but I do it for the lulz.

So you're not aware of how rude you are to people. It's not what you said, but how you said it. You should think before you talk. And it wasn't just then, it every time you and I are even in the same general area. You give cold stares when I try to "enjoy" myself. The only time we were on good terms was when we met at Taco Bell. Even that night we were at Adam's garage, you were giving me that stare and nodding your head. You may not remember, but I do. Pretending to stab me in the back of my head with that toy sword, asking Jeremy to watch you do it . . . I remember that too.

I did it. it was my choice. You never once wore your tag, but I knew it was you at the end of the match; only you reset your matches. Sorry if it bothers you. And get this, every battle I saw of you, they didn't live up to Adam's potential. The combos he got on you weren't good enough. Sorry to say it, but when I run through all that footage, I tend to choose the BEST of the bunch. Of course, if you had your tag up, and the combo was good, I would've put you up on featured players. I know how you want credit for getting beat so bad.

I don't see how I'm annoying. No one tells me this. I would not want to be enemies, but just like an annoyance comes with me, a strong rudeness and annoyance comes with you. You don't know when to control what you say, and where you do it. Don't throw your remote when your at Tope's. It fu*king rude considering you're in HIS place that HE paid for. What would you have done if you cause damage?

Maybe what I had said in my previous post wasn't read? " Don't ruin the mood of the combo video with those comments." I didn't want to ruin the mood of the video with negative comments like that. I wanted to take it here, and I figured James would tell you. Just as planned. :laugh:

If you truly have no real problems with me, that's good to hear. But from what I've been told, that is not the case. Prove them wrong.
Epic response. hahahahah

I'm pretty sure everybody gets pretty pissed off at the game. I've seen almost every person I know throw their controller at some point or another. Including you. You've broken more controllers than I have. Of course I quit matches at the end if I'm already dead on the last stock. What's the purpose other than having to wait for the result screen to come up? I could never be torn to shreds half as well as you do. Guess you got me. Maybe from now on I'll just suicide every last stock instead like you, champ.

I forget you don't ever go to most of the tourneys. Maybe that's why I've only seen you enter the one.

I'm perfectly aware how rude I can be. I make no attempts to pretend to like someone who annoys me. Everyone finds you annoying as hell but are just too nice to say anything. I have no idea about any of the times you are talking about for the rest of your post. Your memory for horribly insignificant events is astonishing.

My matches didn't live up to his potential, and yours did? hahahahahaha I've never seen you take a single stock off of Adam. I **** you everytime I play you. On video, I generally play with the O.O tag or SYDE.

Wake up call, you are extremely annoying. Most everybody says it or groans over you, but everybody else is less blunt than me. I don't see how you could not know how annoying you are. I have no idea what kind of personality disorder you have, but at very least you are socially awkward in every way. You should probably lay off the anime. I dropped my controller at Tope's after having a bad weekend. Sue me. There was no throwing or danger to his property. Don't exaggerate to try to prove points.

Why would your previous post be read? I hadn't been posting here. This shouldn't be a public issue. But it is because you have no idea how to interact with people.

The only reason you were asked to make the combo video is because everyone else has a life.

And Chris is right. Internet arguments are ********, but Nunzio brought it here so he might have some support from everybody else.

I have a very very low tolerance for people like you. I put up with you as best I can and I don't say half of the things that could be said. You remind me so much of Wolfman from the dance game community, who eventually was ejected from every arcade ever for being obnoxious.

All this being said, I'm done with this so you don't need to respond back here. If you have anything else you want to say, send me a message. I'll delete this post in a day or two since it's supposed to be a locator thread.

In other news: Last night, James kept teching away. Epic combos followed. Laughs were had by all. Then he played Falcon and hurt my feelings. :[

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol, thanks. This can end, though. I told you how I felt about you, you did the same for me. All that's left is a challenge match.

I didn't bring this issue here for support. God knows I never got any when I had an argument here. I only did it because you would be told you were being addressed by someone like PAC. Had I PM'd you, I probably would've waited longer . . . ANYWAY, you made my work easier. Again, just as planned. :laugh:

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yes chuk, that's what i did.

thanks guys, i'm good with text. dr. pp, you're invited to join my personal crew: the backfisters.

Knorr

Smash Ace
the only thing im looking in NC right now is the epic matches between me and adam , except for peter , ya'll suck ballz at this game ... no hard feelings :p :p :p
and you sr suck pp. acording to the rankins, DR. PP that is!

PWNT

can i be a legionaire of teh Backfistas oh textmasterflex?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Tag:BEHR
City:Greensboro

Ugh might as well post here even tho most of you might have met me.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
the only thing im looking in NC right now is the epic matches between me and adam , except for peter , ya'll suck ballz at this game ... no hard feelings :p :p :p

we all feel the same way you do...... except we know your gonna lose....... again, like you always do. Adam is the only one who reps NC period.

Someone should come up and challenge him and beat him though. But until someone BEATS him, then everyone else is just a runner-up kinda like you ali!

ps. in ali talk: you suck ballz at this game too ... no hard feelings :)

Top Bottom