• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the music thread

Adam M!

Smash Lord
still waiting for that list n1000!

too lazy to link but the bloody beetroots are currently my favorite music of choice

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you see, the people i always have the most beef with are the ones i always end up the coolest with

it makes a lot of sense when you think about it

now all we gotta do is break bread and smoke a bleezy!

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
I agree with you when sober. But on psychedelics I love how Shpongle definitely opens the minds eye. :)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
la roux is pretty cool. some of her (their?) songs were a little hard to get into because her voice is really ****in high pitched. but im down with everything ive heard nowadays.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
come over, i'll give you some motivation no homo

and we can share music yayuhz, bring your hard drive

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the people in the house across from me are blasting hootie through the window i feel so mellow in the 90s

joeplicate

Smash Master
this thread is really great

i don't know why i wasn't into it earlier

video kid hero, i didn't like much of that new stuff as much, but it's probably because i was absolutely taken with war paint

the beginning of backini reminded me of "bad mutha" by cee-lo hahaha
he sampled primus's track "wounded knee," which was an instrumental interlude off of their album pork soda

idk if that song is edited or not, kind of obnoxious
also the song is twice there? lol
oh well

Top Bottom