• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

BEHR

Smash Hero
I peed my pants in fourth grade.

My **** got stuck to the zipper....

day-day

Smash Ace
Probably when I let my mom convince me to go to school with twist in my head. Wasn't even a hour into school when I started taking them out. Not because they were terrible twist or anything but that 1) they were too tight, 2) I looked like a straight fool, and 3) I got ridiculed for it for years after I had them..

day-day

Smash Ace
oh yeah, i had a few accidents in elementary school.
- pooping in my pants
- peeing in my pants
- in gym, we were doing laps around the gym and i was kinda close to my teacher and accidently made her trip and i tripped with her.
- did many farts
- roofed my lunch bag ( it was empy though )
Been there done most of that as a kid lol BEHR I love your sig :laugh:

day-day

Smash Ace
I had a really bad stomach as a kid so thats why most of that stuff happened. The huge sweet tooth I had didn't help much either.
Yup. NP BEHR. The guy with the short orange hair makes me laugh every time :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I fell down one floor and a half down the stairs. My body hurt for days afterwards. My *** even got bruised in the fall. For the rest of the day I couldnt sit.

M.K

Level 55
When I was in kindergarten, I had an accident in my sweat pants. As the pee ran down my leg, I ran to the bathroom and stuffed toilet paper all up and down my leg in an effort to stop the wetness from running down my little child leg xD.
The worst part? I stayed like that for a good 5 hours through the school day.
The teacher was probably like "omgg, lawl, bathroom nub". XD

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
^the same thing happened to me. I started peeing in my panys and I rushed into the bathroom and I stuffed toilet paper down my pants into my underwear. That way all the pee wouldnt seep into the pants. lol

day-day

Smash Ace
It wasn't embarrassing at the time but it is when I look back on it. I used to hate kindergarten a lot. Every day I'd cry my eyes out for my mom leaving me at that place. Soon as the door shut and she left I'd just stop crying and go play like it was nothing lol I was and still am a momma's boy :laugh:.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember back then I didnt even know what a momma's boy is. Well anyways in second grade I was a ******* so these to ****ing *******s made me believe I said a "bad word". And you know how big a deal those are to little kids if you say them right. Well they said the word "Pickanosy" was a bad one and that if I didnt do everything they asked me for theyd tell on me. Well it worked I was forced to slavery giving them answers and what not until one day I couldnt stand it anymore so I told my parents. They told me that there was no such thing as that word. So they told me to tell the teacher of that (by the way she and my third grade teachers were my favorites. They were nice to me and understanding. Bad thing you dont find teachers like that these days) and she went over there and talked with their parents and they got in HUGE trouble. Score one for roach none for them. Actually its more like score one for roach and 100 for them. Yes they were terrible bullies. *sigh* Being a little kid sucks. You are always so gullible

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I once blew my nose in 5th grade and accidentally farted really loud LOL. Like 30 people all turned around and looked at me. At the time I was so embarrassed but in high school I would have been like "Oh yeah baby" and laughed it off. haha

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow ACE you really have the guts to laugh a fart off. Id just blame the person next to me. Once I did that during a test and these two guys looked at me but I pretended I was concentrating on the test. So when we got out I told them "What?" and they said I threw it but I told them no because I didnt feel like doing it. I told them it was someone else so the went with it

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I once fell headfirst into a wastebasket while sharpening a pencil
Lol...and exactly how is that even possible?
I turned around the corner and my face went right into one of the pretty teachers chest.
SCORE!
I sang big butts in front of the whole school at lunch lol everyone was rolling
Nice job buddy boy.

Just a few weeks ago I took my friends farting device and hid if until my coat. I went into the all girls IPS class, used it, then ran out the door. Dat was some funny ****.:kirby2:

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
In 7th grade, our cafeteria had a stage at one end of the room and sometimes you had to cross it to get to one section of the room if you entered from another. I fell off that stage while walking. Oh, and did I mention I'm handicapped, so that brought extra attention that I really didn't want because "ZOMG teh crippled kid fell of the stage xD"

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I chose not to remember my gradeschool days. Just cuz im an anime fan i feel embarassment due to being harassed by people at that school (yaay catholic school), so i'll stick to high school :3

I stole my friends phone freshman year and ran through the school (after school). As i was running through our Caf, i slipped on some water and wiped out. I had to go to the assistant principle and she called my mom. I had some nice bruises though...and it was epic fun :3

My sister has the best story though. Her 3rd grade year, she got her foot stuck in the toilet because she was standing on the toilet seats to look over the stall to scare her friends outside the stalls. That was 6 years ago and we still wont let her live it down.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
Not sure. I got kegged in 4th grade and forgot to wear boxers in the middle of class lol.

Omis

my friends were skinny
There was this one teacher who everyone really despised and I made it my job to mock this teacher at all ends. So, for a week, I brought a pillow and blanket into this classroom and just went to sleep. Everyone found it hilarious as heck and I could tell that the teacher was pissed off at me but didnt want to show it. So one day, she just walks up to me and picks me up (I was a featherweight and a hard sleeper) and puts me into the supply closet. This isnt at all a large closet but just one that you might keep a few files and things in. So I just get shoved into this closet and she goes on with her lesson. Well, I woke up during her next period and just start flipping out and banging on the door and screaming. I had no clue where I was and I was scared like nothing else. Did not take another nap in her class.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
There was this one teacher who everyone really despised and I made it my job to mock this teacher at all ends. So, for a week, I brought a pillow and blanket into this classroom and just went to sleep. Everyone found it hilarious as heck and I could tell that the teacher was pissed off at me but didnt want to show it. So one day, she just walks up to me and picks me up (I was a featherweight and a hard sleeper) and puts me into the supply closet. This isnt at all a large closet but just one that you might keep a few files and things in. So I just get shoved into this closet and she goes on with her lesson. Well, I woke up during her next period and just start flipping out and banging on the door and screaming. I had no clue where I was and I was scared like nothing else. Did not take another nap in her class.
I lol'ed. I would've been pretty scared too. :laugh:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOOOOOOL how'd I missed that XDDD That's amazing.

S l o X

Smash Champion
First grade.
Bullies would call me Friday boy because they asked: "Whens your birthday?"
I answered Friday.
I dont get how it was so funny but thats probably my only memory of my school days pre 8th grade (I'm in 10th now).

I think I have some sort of short term memory thing... ):

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I've been in special ed since 4th grade. Most kids would make fun and bully me all the time. Both normal kids and special kids would hurt me and degrade me. This year isn't that bad. I don't have any funny stories to tell, only stories that ruined all of middle school. -THE END-

Here are some memes for your entertainment.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^im sorry if thats true

i was a victim of bullying when i was younger. i stood up for myself at times and a lot of times the bullies were scared of me. dont let them get to you, stand up for yourself!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A few things happen and each one that I'll tell you will get from bad to worse.

I do use to fart in class, but I would give up because of how immature people are when ti comes to a certain body function. I would either hold it in or just excuse myself to the bathroom for the farting.

I do have a habit of tripping, mostly due to my long pants legs or ****ty shoes with poor gripping when it comes to stair climbing in high school. Some people feel concern while others laugh theirs assess off like the bigots they are.

The last one is something that not only ruined my friendship with someone I actually like, but made me more distant from all females (in real life) in general. Me and Lexie were practicing karate during drama class just to get me more used to martial arts. I don't really know my own strength or have a good balance, which led me to knock her over and fall headfirst into her cleavage. Since the teacher and the whole class seen it, they automatically labeled me as the bad guy and the first idiot who would sexually harass someone while fighting. I got suspended for a week and had to apologize to her by phone. She didn't want to view it as an accident and said that we were better off not being friends anymore for that reason alone. To add more fuel to the fire, she did say that she liked me at first but will go for someone less "sick" than someone like me. Ever since then, I not only keep my distance from women, but never really confront them due to fear of rejection like what happen or being label as "being like the average horny male". Life can be so cruel sometimes.

*reenacts Zor's sigh*

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^im sorry man. u sound like a good guy though. if you talk to her now i am sure she will forgive you and maybe you can move on from this roadblock. :'(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
^im sorry man. u sound like a good guy though. if you talk to her now i am sure she will forgive you and maybe you can move on from this roadblock. :'(
Too late, she moved to Columbia and she already got into a serious relationship. Then again, I'm not going to reconsider moving on until I graduate anyway. When I get more money, gain more confident, and just get a better appearance. :cry:

Top Bottom