• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

T

Trick or Treat

A few things happen and each one that I'll tell you will get from bad to worse.

I do use to fart in class, but I would give up because of how immature people are when ti comes to a certain body function. I would either hold it in or just excuse myself to the bathroom for the farting.

I do have a habit of tripping, mostly due to my long pants legs or ****ty shoes with poor gripping when it comes to stair climbing in high school. Some people feel concern while others laugh theirs assess off like the bigots they are.

The last one is something that not only ruined my friendship with someone I actually like, but made me more distant from all females (in real life) in general. Me and Lexie were practicing karate during drama class just to get me more used to martial arts. I don't really know my own strength or have a good balance, which led me to knock her over and fall headfirst into her cleavage. Since the teacher and the whole class seen it, they automatically labeled me as the bad guy and the first idiot who would sexually harass someone while fighting. I got suspended for a week and had to apologize to her by phone. She didn't want to view it as an accident and said that we were better off not being friends anymore for that reason alone. To add more fuel to the fire, she did say that she liked me at first but will go for someone less "sick" than someone like me. Ever since then, I not only keep my distance from women, but never really confront them due to fear of rejection like what happen or being label as "being like the average horny male". Life can be so cruel sometimes.

*reenacts Zor's sigh*
What a dumb *****.

That girl, I mean. For her to respond like that...grow up and don't flatter yourself.

Ugh, sorry you had to go through that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to take Tae Kwon Do until one day I decided to bring a girl I knew from my neighborhood

I thought I was doing well in class, and the teacher always encouraged me.

But the girl mocked how I looked doing Tae Kwon Do.

I kind of gave it up sometime after that

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What a dumb *****.

That girl, I mean. For her to respond like that...grow up and don't flatter yourself.

Ugh, sorry you had to go through that.
It's ok, it's a scar that will take a while to recover. And if I've learned anything from anime, ALL women are bound to react that way in situations like that. Thanks for your concern anyway. :(

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In elementary school there was a day that I was sick and I... soiled myself. Embarrass What a disgusting memory... There's bound to be other embarrassing things, but I'm too tired to work the little bit of memory retention I possess at the moment.

Ever since then, I not only keep my distance from women, but never really confront them due to fear of rejection like what happen or being label as "being like the average horny male". Life can be so cruel sometimes.
If a woman rejects you for such an unsightly reason as that one girl then you really wouldn't want her around to begin with, so I wouldn't let such a fear hold you down. Of course, understanding and saying that, and actually doing it, are painfully two different things..

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If a woman rejects you for such an unsightly reason as that one girl then you really wouldn't want her around to begin with, so I wouldn't let such a fear hold you down. Of course, understanding and saying that, and actually doing it, are painfully two different things..
You're right, shouldn't let that get me down easily after certain relatives keep hounding me about a damn girlfriend anyway. In other words, I have no choice but to suck it up already. I will actually start talking with a few girls next semester to myself happy and satisfy those thirsty ******.

T

Trick or Treat

It's ok, it's a scar that will take a while to recover. And if I've learned anything from anime, ALL women are bound to react that way in situations like that. Thanks for your concern anyway. :(
Don't learn anything from anime. Anime is just lies and slander.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't learn anything from anime. Anime is just lies and slander.
True, all cartoons are bring false realities. But in all seriousness, certain of women will be pissed if their personal space is violated (regardless of their relations with that man). Then again, you DO think differently compared to most women. I do however, get your point that how she reacted was rather stupid and childish. Some friend she turned out to be. :crying:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
True, all cartoons are bring false realities. But in all seriousness, certain of women will be pissed if their personal space is violated (regardless of their relations with that man). Then again, you DO think differently compared to most women. I do however, get your point that how she reacted was rather stupid and childish. Some friend she turned out to be. :crying:
Get revenge on her or wait for Kira to bring justice on the criminals and idiots of the world.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Get revenge on her or wait for Kira to bring justice on the criminals and idiots of the world.
Yes, turning against her on Facebook would be very interesting. Fufufufufu! :evil:

Zavok: "Strike, brothers! Make the fool pay for my abuse and slavery!"

Top Bottom