• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
this happend when i was in 1st-grade,i still remeber it

so a day before the test,we were reviewing our study words

the next day,the teacher passes the test,i take out my study words(i didnt know that was cheating,or know the word "cheat")

Holy crap. I knew some kid in first grade who did that!
!! and the school was in louisiana?

and the name of the school starts with and "M"??

if you answered these correctly...i know you

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
It's not my most embarrassing one, because all the other are way more embarrassing and I don't want to tell them online...anyway...

I was going down this big hill with my friends, and halfway down, going really fast, I find out that my brakes don't work. I tell them to watch out. I knew I couldn't maneuver myself around them and in between two bars that were there, so I tried to go over the railroad tracks, smart huh? Well, I got over the first one ok, but that my front tire goes into a small ditch, and hits the next pair of tracks. I was catapulted forward, and my seat was standing straight up. It was really tight, so it wouldn't have moved easily. The seat impact got my in the privates, so it hurt for a looooooong time. Someone from my school drove by too while I was on the ground in pain. It hurt so bad...;-;. Maybe the impact is what cause my wheel axel to be bent, which made my chain break, which made me in the end get a new bike. ;-;

I have something that is like this - Not really embarresing, but I felt awful about it at first...

My freind has a big hill in his back yard. I was in 5ht grade and it was really snowy. I take this awesome sled that goes really fast. He has this cute little dog that was playing with all of us (There were about 4 people there). I start going down a hill and I can't controll it, and I yell for my freinds to move. They did, I tried to grab the snow but the dog was still in front of me. I ran over it like an ant. Even though it was a plastic sled I was really worried I turned around and the dog is running around barking at me - He was fine.

Jammer

Smash Lord
oh another thing I did Isaw my best friend have sex in school by accident lol
Okay, how is it possible to have sex on accident?

Oh, you meant it was an accident that you saw it. Could you possible elaborate a bit?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol grammar misusage. @ Jammer, I am sure he meant he accidentally saw them lol. Please stay on topic every1, this thread is too awesome to get closed. Some1 post a story pl0x, B4 I go to bed I will raid my childhood memories thinking of an embarrassing moment. (By childhood memories I mean anything within the last two years =) XD)

Peace

McD

Smash Journeyman
On no pants day, I fully plan on going to school with no pants on.
That will be mighty embarrasing, and I might get suspended, but omg, it will be sooo funny

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Aw, you're no Lightshade (sorry Lightshade; please don't "take serious offense to this ****").
I take serious offense to this statement and this entire thread for not beleiving that you can fart and ejaculate at the same time. Seriously, stop being offensive guys.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Jammer said:
Aw, you're no Lightshade (sorry Lightshade; please don't "take serious offense to this ****").
I take serious offense to this statement....
I can't tell if Lightshade is being funny on purpose or by accident. If you're being serious, Lightshade, then sorry; I'll stop.

Okay, embarrassing moments...

Well, about the kid who cut his scrotum, and had it inspected by his dad and the doctor: that was pretty funny. I'd probably not tell anyone if I were him because I have privacy issues. I remember I hurt my coccyx (tailbone) once really bad, but I wouldn't let anyone help me.

Here's one: We were having a pizza party in a class at school. I claimed I could eat 15 slices of pizza, thinking that I would only be able to eat three before they ran out. Well, it didn't run out, and I kept eating slice after slice. I was full at slice 7 (they weren't too big, and I can eat a lot). I was bursting at slice 11. But I ate the promised 15 slices of pizza.

I was feeling really sick, so I went to the bathroom. A couple other kids went with me and saw me puke into the toilet. It was totally undigested, but chewed, pizza. I'm guessing I vomited about 5 of the 15 slices. That is a lot of chunky pepperoni and cheese goodness, my friends.

It didn't flush, and I just left the bathroom. The kids I was with who saw it didn't tell anyone else, but I'm guessing that anybody at the pizza party who saw that toilet would know how the floating crust got there.

I puked again when I got home.

Man, that was not a good time.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
In Primary School, I had this crush on a girl, I was always so shy around her I barely talked to her much. Almost every boy in our school fancied her, so she always quite popular. :)

Then, a few years back in my Second Year of High School, I happened to be sitting behind her and her friend in History. We all began talking, and it soon turned to who we used to fancy. I was talking about a completely different girl and said:

"Oh yeah, didn't she fancy me in Primary School?"

Unfortunately for me, they heard:

"Oh yeah, didn't you fancy me in Primary School?"

So her friend turned to her and said:

"You used to fancy him?"

And, to my utter shock, she went:

"Yeah.. but it was, you know, in Primary School and all that.. *Blush*"

I was gobsmacked! We were all shy for the rest of the conversation and avoided eye contact. :laugh:

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
~I'm a girl~

I was trying out for a part in a school play. I was walking up the stairs to the stage and tripped on the last one. I fell flat on my face in front of everyone >.<

EDIT: Just remembered this. Ken made me fail my History test >.< I was doing really good, until some question about religion...well, one of the answer choices was Hoangism. So I, having a short attention span, started wondering what Ken's religion would be like if he made one. I think my answer to an essay question had something to do with gay people, obesity, and peaches O.o

Jammer

Smash Lord
~I'm a girl~
...I, having a short attention span, started wondering what Ken's religion would be like if he made one. I think my answer to an essay question had something to do with gay people, obesity, and peaches O.o
Wait, I'm not quite sure what that means.

Are you saying that Ken is a fat gay who worships peaches? I'd have to do some research before agreeing with you.

I've heard that girls are more creative than guys, but your essay's creativity there is off the charts...

Sorry about tripping on the stage, though. I tripped during the first public performance of a school play I was in. It was okay, though, because I was playing a really hyper, clumsy character, so I just acted like it was on purpose.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Ahhh! "I'm so serious it herts."

Is he serious or not? I CANNOT TELL!

It just could too easily be sarcasm!

Jammer

Smash Lord
hey ;) what's your number?
It is stuff like that that drives females away from traditionally male things like video game forums.

Besides, you're 18 and she's 15.

I ought to report you.

(I'm only half-kidding).

Jammer

Smash Lord
You'd be either in college or a senior in high school. She'd be a sophomore or a freshman.

Maybe I'm strange, but, even at 17 (2 years older), I wouldn't go out with a 15-year-old, unless she was really mature. I have a 15-year-old sister which would make it seem weird to me.

fluffy

Smash Champion
my parents are 3 years apart
heck, donald trump is like 20 years apart from his many wives

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, but they're also like way older. There are huge differences in the maturity and life experience of teenagers just a couple years apart, but much less of a difference between 40-60-year-olds a few years apart.

This is the last post I'll have on the subject so I'll have less of a chance of getting in trouble for spamming.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i once had one of my straps hanging off my backpack tied to that same strap on my friends backpack. since he had study hall next and i had class, i made him carry both backpacks tied together to study hall hall and cut them apart, lol.

i guess it was more embarassing for him, but it was hilarious seeing him try and put one on his back with the weight of mine rendering that impossible, lmao

Jammer

Smash Lord
dude, hes just playing mind games with you...
I know, I know, but in his previous posts, he showed that he was one of those kids who would punch you in the face if you made an innocuous joke about his mom. That's why I think he might actually be serious, even though he sounds so silly!

Seriously, any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Had one today were I walked in all ready for school and stuff about twenty seconds in my hot chocolate happens to fall out of my hands going up stairs during the morning rush and land on a stair and splatter on like everyone there. I ran

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
In Primary School, I had this crush on a girl, I was always so shy around her I barely talked to her much. Almost every boy in our school fancied her, so she always quite popular. :)

Then, a few years back in my Second Year of High School, I happened to be sitting behind her and her friend in History. We all began talking, and it soon turned to who we used to fancy. I was talking about a completely different girl and said:

"Oh yeah, didn't she fancy me in Primary School?"

Unfortunately for me, they heard:

"Oh yeah, didn't you fancy me in Primary School?"

So her friend turned to her and said:

"You used to fancy him?"

And, to my utter shock, she went:

"Yeah.. but it was, you know, in Primary School and all that.. *Blush*"

I was gobsmacked! We were all shy for the rest of the conversation and avoided eye contact. :laugh:
Lol, thats kinda weird and funny =). Did you 2 ever start going out? You should have if u didnt just cuz that'd be awesome =).

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
~I'm a girl~

I was trying out for a part in a school play. I was walking up the stairs to the stage and tripped on the last one. I fell flat on my face in front of everyone >.<

EDIT: Just remembered this. Ken made me fail my History test >.< I was doing really good, until some question about religion...well, one of the answer choices was Hoangism. So I, having a short attention span, started wondering what Ken's religion would be like if he made one. I think my answer to an essay question had something to do with gay people, obesity, and peaches O.o
Nice. Okay, Jammer had a question about this...correct? Well, let me explain it to everyone and the letter y will correct me if I am wrong. Btw, thanks for saying you are a girl, really clears things up =). Also @ Fluffy no flirting over video game forums please ;)

Now, on to answering the question. Ken had a peach theory in his sig a while back, but I dont know if he still has it. His peach theory is that all peach players (probably referring to good ones) were either: 1)homosexual, 2)Fat, 3)White, 4)Fat and White :laugh: , or 5) I think there might have been one more, it might've been effeminate (as in a guy who kinda has some girlish qualities or acts as a girl but isnt really homosexual). Also, I referred to acting like a "girl"...I put quotes around "girl" because I am pointing out that I was referring to the stereotype of a girl... I realize not all girls are like. By stereotype, if you cant figure it out, I mean wearing make-up liking to brush their hair way too much etc.

I hope I cleared up "the.letter.y's story which was awesome btw. It's not weird, but cool that you would write about Hoangims like that lol. I remember we had to do these "SAT practice problems" when I was a freshman and it was a problem that only the calculus students were getting right that day. I am good at math,so I solved it while in my Algebra 2 class (No, it wasnt a calculus problem, it was just particularly hard). So part of the problem involved the "cube" of a number, which I'm sure you know means a number to the third power (10^3). So we turn the answer in, and I was the only one who got it right. Turns out that instead of cube on my paper, I put gamecube =) I also accidentally put the word controller in their somewhere. Of course since I got the answer right, the teacher didnt get particularly interrogative, but it was pretty funny when I got the paper back and I noticed that I wrote down gamecube =)

This just goes to show how important melee is in our lives.

Peace

P.S. I posted twice because I dont know how to put 2 quotes in one post... I'm a n00b =)

P.S.S. This time I did not post a wall of text, I had paragraphs :) (Kinda)

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I know, I know, but in his previous posts, he showed that he was one of those kids who would punch you in the face if you made an innocuous joke about his mom. That's why I think he might actually be serious, even though he sounds so silly!

Seriously, any help on this issue would be appreciated.
Lul, mind gaming people is seriously fun stuff. If your style in SSBM is anything like your personality and mental toughness, you'd better throw down the towel before you get hert mang.

Jammer

Smash Lord
...So we turn the answer in, and I was the only one who got it right. Turns out that instead of cube on my paper, I put gamecube =) I also accidentally put the word controller in their somewhere. Of course since I got the answer right, the teacher didnt get particularly interrogative, but it was pretty funny when I got the paper back and I noticed that I wrote down gamecube =)
A slightly similar thing happened to me a while ago.

There was a question on the test like "f(x) = x^2; what is f^-1(x)?" (but a lot harder--I'm just trying to give a simple example). Then it said "g(x) = f^-1(x); what is g(f^-1(x))?" There was a lot of space to show your work, but the answer is obviously "f(x)" (if you've gotten this far in math), so I put down "f(x)" as the answer, and I showed my work with the word "duh."

I wish I hadn't because the teacher made a big deal about how I wrote "duh" on the test. It was pretty embarrassing, especially since many of the kids didn't understand how inverse functions work.

Also, since I usually finish tests in like half the time I'm given, I spend the rest of the time fooling around by drawing the teacher pictures. I couldn't tell you how many times I've drawn someone bicycling on a species population graph.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
That reminds me of this time in I think 7th grade when this kid went to the bathroom and he was standing at the urenal. Someone pulled his pants off and then his butt and **** were hanging out, OMG the look on his face was priceless.

Another one is when I asked my Spanish teacher this year what "pinoche" meant and that wasn't the greatest idea in the world.

This one time in 9th people thought I was ****** this kid with down syndrome. You see someone had stolen his pants when he was taking a crap. He didn't want to go out naked so I gave help him out by going and letting him borow my gym shorts (I didn't have GYM that day) well someone came in while I was helping him put the pants on, yikes.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Woohoo, Pustolio actually gave us a good, embarrassing story! How long did the misunderstanding last, Pustolio? It seems like it's pretty easy to be misunderstood when you're trying to help out a person with disabilities because people think you must be taking advantage of them.

Also, what does "pinoche" mean? I could look it up, but I think I'd get more enjoyment by asking someone here, considering Pustolio wishes he hadn't asked his teacher.

Top Bottom