• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
To Start off i'm Male...and i am gay;not openly except for a few who can be trusted and now you all (you tell i kill xP)

Well to say i obviously have some hard to explain certain odd events-why i spent so much time at my best-friends...him and his brother looked good <-<(yes they WERE my friends to you know)~Why i havent dated a girl since 7th (i'm in 11th)~Why i didn't sleep with my gf from 7th or even go past "1st base"(people in my school did that oftenly)~Why i don't ever bring up manly demoralize women convos like "dude check out the *** on that *****"

It's is quite tough,i would tell others but in florida especially in my county being gay is not acceptable for ANYONE in high-school.They act like the gay will jump off of the person onto them just by talking to them...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Congratulations on coming out of the closet, at least on the Boards. Does it feel good, or does it not matter because people here don't know you?

~Why i didn't sleep with my gf from 7th...
~Why i don't ever bring up manly demoralize women convos like
"dude check out the *** on that *****"
Well, I'm not gay, and I never say things like that, either. I don't think that's something to be embarrassed about. I think it's wrong, although it's very common and generally accepted by most people.

Also, I'm a virgin, but again, I'm not embarrassed about it. I'll be a virgin until I marry, I hope. I think it's crazy if it's normal for 7th graders (they're like 12-13 years old!) to be sexually active at your school.

Also, I know who you are in real life. Is this where I start blackmailing you?

Just kidding!

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Woohoo, Pustolio actually gave us a good, embarrassing story! How long did the misunderstanding last, Pustolio? It seems like it's pretty easy to be misunderstood when you're trying to help out a person with disabilities because people think you must be taking advantage of them.

Also, what does "pinoche" mean? I could look it up, but I think I'd get more enjoyment by asking someone here, considering Pustolio wishes he hadn't asked his teacher.

Basically pinoche is well, the female genital part.

Oh and I gave a few good stories earlier in the thread.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations on coming out of the closet, at least on the Boards. Does it feel good, or does it not matter because people here don't know you?

. Is this where I start blackmailing you?

Just kidding!
As a note,yes i feel better knowning that my secret is less of a secret.The only exception being if some person found out the wrong way EX: They discover the secret because they see me with a guy (i'm not w/ a guy <_<)

Secondly RACIST (what i bolded)
[EDIT]
Forgot to put this in, my town is very redneck .They generally demoralize women in the manner i described .Also i know of people who had sexual intercourse by 5Th (!!!)grade ._.

Wasn't sure what you meant by this
I think it's wrong, although it's very common and generally accepted by most people.
Did you mean that being gay is wrong or that people are accepting of women demoralization?

spikehappy07

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo, CA. Its a small city whom many people ove
This didn't happen to me, but it was embarrassing for the cast!

It was opening night for "To Kill a Mockingbird", and I was lead role, Atticus Finch. Everyone was nervous but were still doing well. During the Jailhouse scene, Shawn, who played as Tom Robinson, was supposed to be already in his position, but he was still in the back! He was in a rush that he went through the Radley house door(which was supposed to be hidden). I tried to keep calm afterwards. It was embarrassing for everyone...

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Well, I don't mean to be demoralizing but, I believe that commiting gay actions is very very wrong, a sin. But, having gay preferences is not wrong.

Hey but, I knew a kid who did it in 5th grade as well. Anyways, nobody is born gay you make that decision yourself.

I don't hold anything against you though. I accept people with homosexual preferences like I do anyone.

Another story. I met someone at this amusement park called "Lagoon" in Utah. I found her kind of attractive. We talked (only because she made the first move, I'm kinda shy) and she gave me her number and address, then her boyfriend walked over. Yikes.

Jammer

Smash Lord
To Mr.Loser (3 posts up):

The term "blackmailing" isn't racist. If it is, I'll eat my head.

When I said "I think it's wrong, although it's very common and generally accepted by most people" I was talking about demoralizing women, not being homosexual. I'm sorry I didn't make myself more clear.

EDIT: And to Pustulio, I wasn't saying before that your other stories were bad; I was saying that most of the stories on this thread lately weren't good, but yours was. It seems I'm really having trouble communicating effectively today.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Anyways, nobody is born gay you make that decision yourself
That is the one thing i hate said,true you make the final decision but the choices are lie to yourself/world or live like how you want .Nobody just decides that they want a ____ in their ___.

As for something in school that was embarassing.Well I got into a fight in my old middleschool ( i went to 2) and won,then ended up crying about it because 1)I'm an extremly docile kid,and i didn't want to fight 2)i thought my parents would be extremely disappointed (they wasn't),they are fine with me fighting so long as i win...and i don't start it ._. 3)I really hurt the kid

[EDIT]
THe "RACIST" remark was being sarcastic/funny (i am very sarcastic in almost any situation)

Pustulio

Smash Ace
It is always a decision, like I said you may have a natural tendency, but acting upon that I believe to be wrong.

Again, I have nothing against you, I don't want to get in trouble for posting stuff like this so PM me tomorrow and I can discuss this more.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Nobody just decides that they want a ____ in their ___.
Oh, man, I totally want a puppy in my house! Who doesn't (except for people with puppy allergies, of course)?

That is what you were talking about, right?

I'm sorry...I'll stop...it's just I've never heard it put so eloquently before.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
I did that in 6th grade science. It lifted me off my seat, it was loud enough I could here people in the next room yell "WTF?" and it sounded like it said "hello". Everyone looked at me and then the teacher came to my defense. After all he was renting my familie's old house.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
A guy projectile-vomited when I was writing one of my finals. It swooshed by my head... nothing touched me (thank god), but it was going with so much power the wind actually blew my hair a little.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
[EDIT]
THe "RACIST" remark was being sarcastic/funny (i am very sarcastic in almost any situation)
I didn't know you were sarcastic about being happy.

Here's a true story, in history class, this hot asian girl came up to the front desk, and I started fapping right there in front of everyone. It was really awkward and I stared down the whole time and waited for it to be over. True story.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Here's a true story, in history class, this hot asian girl came up to the front desk, and I started fapping right there in front of everyone. It was really awkward and I stared down the whole time and waited for it to be over. True story.
Just like you stared down and waited for your previous story to be over?

The way you wrote that story, and the story itself, show that it's false.

I don't think anyone actually believes you anymore.

Sorry to be mean, but I think you really ought to try harder next time.

fluffy

Smash Champion
I didn't know you were sarcastic about being happy.

bull

don't say it's a true story if it isn't.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Once in 2nd grade (Sorry if I said this already, I get confused) my freind ordered the gross school pizza. So we are sitting next to eachother, Im on one side, his other freind is on another, and he starts gagging. So then, he jerks towards me and throws up all over my legs. HE JUST HAD TO THROW UP TOWARDS ME! So there I am with someone else's puke up my shoe. I take the shoe of and hop to the nurses office. I get there, stuff is dripping off my pants and she says : "Where's your shoe?"

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)

yea i second this opinion... but at LEAST the picture of the cat with the tennis ball hat (his avatar) is somewhat funny... it kinda makes up for it... haha :laugh:

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
!! and the school was in louisiana?

and the name of the school starts with and "M"??

if you answered these correctly...i know you
Sorry guess not, my school is in new york... still that's weird.....

Oh yea today I had a cross country meet after school. During scholl I drank about 3 bottles of water. I peed before going on the bus, but when I got there ( 20 mins) I had to pee realllly bad. there's no bath roomm...
Since it's a cross country race, theres hills and woods and stuff so I go into the woods and start peeing... My friend saw me and took a picture with his cell. He didn't see my thing (thank god) but he did see my back and a yellow liquid to the side... During this he also pointed me out to the other runners...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Oh man Megavitamins a thing like that happened to me at a summer camp.

We had just gotten back from a bonfire and it was practically pitch black. I was excreting urine along with an acquaintance in the bushes. He pulls out his cell phone, and takes of picture of me with the flash. It was pretty grainy and blurred, but you could definitely make out an intromittent organ in the picture.

He showed it to everyone in the camp. He thought it was just the funniest thing. I denied that the wee wee in the picture was mine, but no one believed me. Eventually I started saying, "Yeah, that's me; so what?" and the whole thing died down.

I was pretty much mortified. The kid never got in trouble because no one told a counselor.

It's kinda fascinating that the girls at the camp were all very interested in the picture.

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Oh man Megavitamins a thing like that happened to me at a summer camp.

We had just gotten back from a bonfire and it was practically pitch black. I was excreting urine along with an acquaintance in the bushes. He pulls out his cell phone, and takes of picture of me with the flash. It was pretty grainy and blurred, but you could definitely make out an intromittent organ in the picture.

He showed it to everyone in the camp. He thought it was just the funniest thing. I denied that the wee wee in the picture was mine, but no one believed me. Eventually I started saying, "Yeah, that's me; so what?" and the whole thing died down.

I was pretty much mortified. The kid never got in trouble because no one told a counselor.

It's kinda fascinating that the girls at the camp were all very interested in the picture.
lol...

1. thats craziness...

2. you have alot of embarassing stuff happen to you, man... haha

Jammer

Smash Lord
2. you have alot of embarassing stuff happen to you, man... haha
You would not believe some of the crazy stuff that happens to me. I'm like a good story magnet.

I'm told it comes with the personality.

But thanks!

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
You would not believe some of the crazy stuff that happens to me. I'm like a good story magnet.

I'm told it comes with the personality.

But thanks!
sure, no problem!

uh... i think i finally have a somewhat embarrassing story but its not mine, its a friend of mine...

first, some background info:
at the time, he was currently in 8th grade, and was planning to go to the high school associated with the grade school (both are run by the sisters of notre dame (y'know, nuns!)).

so, he and the cross country team were running for practice on the road connecting the two schools. just then, a car drove by and almost hit him (or so he says). at this time, he thought it would be a good idea to jump around, shouting obscenities and giving the car the finger. unexpectedly, the car stopped, and even started backing up! when the window rolled down, guess who was driving the car? one of the nuns who taught at the high school. :chuckle:

its hilarious whenever my friend sees this nun at school now... definitely one of my favorite stories... haha... :laugh:

Jammer

Smash Lord
Woohoo! I love it, MattDel. It has just the kind of embarrassment that this thread is lacking.

In my contact with nuns, I've found them to be pretty cool people. At least the ones I met were surprisingly open and friendly.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I use my times at school bathrooms to do some... readjustment.

The stalls arent very covering though so you can see the legs at my old highschool though.

Well one day I was in the bathroom stall doing my business and taking care of the comfortability of the family jewels. Some dudes walked in, while this is happening, and when I walk out, they think I was doing the five knuckle shuffle.

Now, I cant exactly say "I wasnt jerkin it I was just vigorously scratching my nuts"

so I called them idiots and left <_<;

Lightshade

Smash Ace

You WISH stuff like that happened to you. Not to mention you also WISH you are as funny as I am. Because you're clearly not.

I once drank so much soda I started to piss out soda-onto someone else in the mall bathroom.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
lol... i wonder how much soda you would need to drink to ACTUALLY do this... 100 gallons maybe? its ok though... i COMPLETELY believe your story anyway buddy!
Wow, I'll bet this kid went to college. By the way, by soda I mean vodka and by piss onto someone else I mean get a blowjob...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Half of our lunch table started singing the Pokemon theme song because one of the guys sitting there played it on his laptop.

I LOL'd
Oh man, I sang the Pokemon theme song (the original one: "I wanna beeee the very best...") once really loud in class when we weren't doing anything.

People were constantly telling me to sing it after that. When I realized they were making fun of me every time I did, I stopped.

I remember sitting at the lunch table. They had told me to sing it. I refused. They insisted. I still refused. They started banging their bottles and loose change on the table to annoy me into it, but I didn't give in (oh man it was so obnoxious though). That lasted for 8 minutes until the bell rang.

You have no idea how hard it is to have a nice lunchtime conversation with someone when everyone is banging the table, staring at you, and chanting, "Sing it, sing it."

Oh man that was totally the worst lunch ever for me.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I sang the Pokemon theme song (the original one: "I wanna beeee the very best...") once really loud in class when we weren't doing anything.

People were constantly telling me to sing it after that. When I realized they were making fun of me every time I did, I stopped.

I remember sitting at the lunch table. They had told me to sing it. I refused. They insisted. I still refused. They started banging their bottles and loose change on the table to annoy me into it, but I didn't give in (oh man it was so obnoxious though). That lasted for 8 minutes until the bell rang.

You have no idea how hard it is to have a nice lunchtime conversation with someone when everyone is banging the table, staring at you, and chanting, "Sing it, sing it."

Oh man that was totally the worst lunch ever for me.
Aww =\ I use to do that in school to. I usually sang random things or acting up in class and I thought they were laughing WITH me..

Another story I remember in 5th grade where we had a student teacher and she was all nice. So one day while she was teaching students around me started talking and being loud. I said "Alright y'all if you guys don't be quiet, she'll go psycho on you guys!" I didn't mean it to be mean or anything. Next day, she wasn't there and our actual teacher said that she quit for an unknown reason. So everybody was saying it's my fault and I felt really bad. They still remembered it in middle school where they tell all the student teachers about what I did..

Jammer

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. I had a really nice student teacher in one of my classes in middle school.

On the day the person came to review her, I was really badly behaved. I kept on acting up, but she was still being really nice. The reviewer was this really old mean lady who kept telling her to send me to the principal's office, but she was too nice.

I may have seriously hurt her chances of getting a positive review and of getting a job.

I didn't realize what I had done until a friend was like, "What the f*** is your problem? Why were you messing with the teacher? She's really nice and now you've lost her her job."

I felt like such a jerk.

Konpaku

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. I had a really nice student teacher in one of my classes in middle school.

On the day the person came to review her, I was really badly behaved. I kept on acting up, but she was still being really nice. The reviewer was this really old mean lady who kept telling her to send me to the principal's office, but she was too nice.

I may have seriously hurt her chances of getting a positive review and of getting a job.

I didn't realize what I had done until a friend was like, "What the f*** is your problem? Why were you messing with the teacher? She's really nice and now you've lost her her job."

I felt like such a jerk.
Wow!!
Thats pretty ****ed up lol, still you probably didn't know any better.

Top Bottom