• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
hmm, well there was this one time I was taking my final exam in choir...I was standing up at the front of the room, singing part of one of our concert pieces, and suddenly my crush at the time walked in and I went waaay off key >.< he looked at me really weird, and the teacher just told me to start over. next conversation with Roy* was really weird...no points off though ^-^

*the guy's name was actually Roy, so no I'm not talking about the FE Roy (even though me lufflsh heem <3)

okay, this one actually happened to my best friend in middle school. she was walking in to one of her classes, and her crush was a few feet behind her. the people she was walking with knew she liked him, and one of them said something that made her laugh really hard. so hard she snorted. twice. glad it wasn't me :lick:

Jammer

Smash Lord
How did you not lose points for being totally off key? Did the instructor know you were distracted by your crush?

Also, girls' snorting (or anyone snorting) used to totally annoy me. Now I think it's kinda cute, as long as it's not too loud or drawn out. Or happens too often.

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
well usually she would let us start over if something "distracting" happened, like someone walking in the room. she was kinda weird like that. but hey, I got a good grade, so whose complaining? ^^

Jammer

Smash Lord
Also, have you noticed, the.letter.y, that pretty much all of your stories involves you or a friend being embarrassed in front of a crush? It just seems that it must be that all you think about are the guys you like. That's no way to live.

Then a again, when a girl has a crush on me, and she does something awkward because I'm in the room or I'm talking to her, it is noticeable.

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
Also, have you noticed, the.letter.y, that pretty much all of your stories involves you or a friend being embarrassed in front of a crush? It just seems that it must be that all you think about are the guys you like. That's no way to live.

Then a again, when a girl has a crush on me, and she does something awkward because I'm in the room or I'm talking to her, it is noticeable.
that's not all I think about, just the only times I do anything embarrassing enough to post ^^; sorry if I sound like a ditz or something, I'm really not. if I was, I wouldn't have a schedule full of AP classes ^^

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well I get a tad anti-social when I'm around people so I don't have a whole lot of embarassing moments in front of people I like. I did post the one though. lol

I don't talk to a whole lot of people. It seems like though that I talk to the more social people and anyone else I don't talk to people usually unless they start the conv.

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)
i just thought of a really good story... again, it's not about me though... i was just present:

in my calculus class, we had some german exchange student sitting in for the class. when my teacher told us this, one kid was like "a german? i thought we killed them all in WWII"... the whole room was pretty quiet while we wondered if he REALLY just said that... then another kid said (to the german student), "dont mind him, he's just a dumb@$$"... :laugh:

^sorry for the "strong language" at the end, but its pretty much the punchline, so... yea...

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
i just thought of a really good story... again, it's not about me though... i was just present:

in my calculus class, we had some german exchange student sitting in for the class. when my teacher told us this, one kid was like "a german? i thought we killed them all in WWII"... the whole room was pretty quiet while we wondered if he REALLY just said that... then another kid said (to the german student), "dont mind him, he's just a dumb@$$"... :laugh:

^sorry for the "strong language" at the end, but its pretty much the punchline, so... yea...
I actually lol'd at that ^-^

okay, today my choir went on a field trip to another high school to hear a college choir sing. since we were "representing our school" and all that, we had to get kinda dressed up. one of my friends wore those shoes with the really pointy toes. on the bus, this guy starts tickling her and she kicked me in the leg. I had to limp for the rest of the trip T.T

flaco

The Terminator
o god another thing i did i kicked a guys *** and i made him eat water from the toilet lol i remember that one lmao

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
on the bus, this guy starts tickling her and she kicked me in the leg. I had to limp for the rest of the trip T.T
^
ouch...!

o god another thing i did i kicked a guys *** and i made him eat water from the toilet lol i remember that one lmao
^
er...? what did the kid do to deserve that? (just wondering)

flaco

The Terminator
just being a complete *** he beat up a girl well my x girl and then i need it to make him eat water of the school toilets lmao

Jammer

Smash Lord
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Apparently, flaco can lead a man to a toilet bowl and make him drink.

Congrats, flaco.

EDIT: Nevermind. I have decided to rescind my congratulations because I think it is morally and ethically wrong to give someone a swirly, no matter what they've done. Violence isn't the answer.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well so long as Lightshade doesn't post we should be fine.

I heard this story frommy uncle. In his HS days he was a Running Back, in a game he broke this huge run and then fumbled with no one around for like 20 yards, the ball went out of bounds and he scored on the next play though.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
just being a complete *** he beat up a girl well my x girl and then i need it to make him eat water of the school toilets lmao
****, kids must be punks nowadays...i couldnt let anybody mess with me ever. he must of been weak as hell. Either way he deserves it for messing with a girl, i would of done the same thing

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
Flaco, hitting a girl multiple times is not even a tenth as bad as having to read your humongous cache of stupid, asinine, grammar-lacking posts, many of which are directed at other members who have attempted to communicate with you intelligently but failed. And that's really not funny, making someone drink out of a toilet (yeah, you were probably joking, if you weren't, you're even more stupid than I thought).

Jammer

Smash Lord
Congrats, flaco.

EDIT: Nevermind. I have decided to rescind my congratulations because I think it is morally and ethically wrong to give someone a swirly, no matter what they've done. Violence isn't the answer.
I agree, omfgomfg, at least with the drinking out of a toilet part.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Flaco, hitting a girl multiple times is not even a tenth as bad as having to read your humongous cache of stupid, asinine, grammar-lacking posts, many of which are directed at other members who have attempted to communicate with you intelligently but failed. And that's really not funny, making someone drink out of a toilet (yeah, you were probably joking, if you weren't, you're even more stupid than I thought).
he probably didnt do it, since most video game players aren't that tough first of all and secondly that kind of stuff doesnt happen. unless this guy looks like brock lesnar

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
I rip my pants once a year. I'm tired of it.

And this one kid pourd pudding down his own pants just to make people laugh.

flaco

The Terminator
My first language is spanish so lay it off and also excuse m spelling and i didnt not hit her the guy i made drink water of the toilet he hit her

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Assuming the toilet was relatively clean (flushed prior to the drinking), he won't have suffered much except humiliation. The water in our toilets is safely drinkable.

Kind of funny when you realise that there's plenty of people around the world who don't have drinkable water to drink from, let alone **** in.

Not that I'm motivated enough to do anything about it.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Flaco, hitting a girl multiple times is not even a tenth as bad as having to read your humongous cache of stupid, asinine, and grammatically unstable posts; many of which are directed at other members who have attempted to communicate with you intelligently but failed. And that's really not funny, making someone drink out of a toilet (yeah, you were probably joking; if you weren't, you're even stupider than I had thought).
Grow up.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Okay! Changing topic!

Um, I dunno, one time in Family and Consumer Science (it's like Home and Careers, if that name is more familiar to you) we were making quesadillas. I had the smart idea to use a rubber spatula to pick them up out of the frying pan.

The smell of burnt rubber filled the room. Everyone's appetite diminished. I got several dirty looks, because it smelled really bad.

I must have been flustered by my mistake or something, because, later that class, I initiated a swordfight with butcher knives. That did not go over too well with my safety-conscious teacher. Also, here's a hint: Never give a girl a 12 inch long butcher knife, say "On guard!", and start hacking at her with your own butcher knife. No matter how bored you are, or how under the influence of ADD you are.

Also during that class period, I tossed a glass container filled with carrots, all contained in a baggie, to a friend across the room. It of course fell and shattered. I don't know how I didn't get detention for my kitchen antics that class.

Ok, no more potty talk, please.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Go ahead. I love getting sigged. But if you do, would you mind changing "On guard!" to "En garde!"? Although "on guard" makes sense, they actually yell "en garde". Which probably means "on guard", but I'm no French expert. Assuming "en garde" is French. Oh man I'm totally confused.

This is something that is embarrassing, but it happened right here on Smashboards.

Take a look at F8AL's signature. You will see this:
Also, do you accept sexual favors from males? Because I don't have much money and I'm totally willing to experiment...
I wish I hadn't said that.

And now I'm bringing more attention to it. What kind of person does that make me?

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
all right... back to the topic i guess...

this one is actually about me for once!

i was at bowling practice, and i somehow started talking with one of the girls on the team. she was kind of upset because she was doing crappy (hahaha...) so i was like "well hey, at least you don't have to compete with really good people!"

... now i didnt mean to be sexist or condescending or anything ( because seriously, i do have to compete with much better bowlers for my spot on the team than she does...), but she thought i was, and got angry with me.

now the whole girls team kind of hates me... :ohwell:

hahaha... oh well...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Everyone at my school has grown to dislike me for whatever reason.
Aww, that's horrible, Pustulio. I think I know what you're going through--it's happened to me a couple times in my school career. I hope everything works out okay.

I hate to give you advice when I don't even know you, but I just wanted to make sure that you're not being resentful and mean because people are being mean to you. It's a vicious cycle, mate.

I really hope things get better for you.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Once I forgot which team was I in on an ice-hockey match. I made an own goal and started cheering.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, drengist, I did that a couple times when I was playing soccer as a 6-year-old.

I would get so excited (breakaway!) and it wouldn't be until I made the shot that I realized the goalie I was shooting on was from my own team.

Luckily, we had a surprisingly good goalie and it wasn't until the age of 10 that my shot developed into the blur of pointage that it is now. By the time I was ten, I never went "the wrong way".

Top Bottom