• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
At the beginning of the school year I farted on a fellow student and my choir teacher said if I ever did it again she would instruct the class to hold me down and each and every person who wishes to fart on me could.....lets just say today I learned that she was not lying.

-Link-

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
OMG you can't be serious...

Well today in math, there was this kid sitting next to me. So I feel the little pressure bulid up in my @**, and finally there is this little squeek. I thought he didn't hear it. He didn't but then it smelled really REALLY potent. He didn't say anything, but...you know, still kinda embarrising.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
For those of you with McDonald's and Red Lobster at your school, do you mean it's located in the proximity or is it actually on school property? And if it is on school property, are you in college?

Lucky jerks. >_<

Red Exodus

Smash Master
At the beginning of the school year I farted on a fellow student and my choir teacher said if I ever did it again she would instruct the class to hold me down and each and every person who wishes to fart on me could.....lets just say today I learned that she was not lying.

-Link-

HAHAHAHAHAH ****ING OWNED!!!!! HAHAhahhahaHHAHA!!!

It would have been so funny if someone tried to force a fart only to do a number 2 in their pants! HAHA owned!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
For those of you with McDonald's and Red Lobster at your school, do you mean it's located in the proximity or is it actually on school property? And if it is on school property, are you in college?

Lucky jerks. >_<
My highschool has subway, but that's about it. most highschools have a few fastfood places

Jammer

Smash Lord

Lucky jerks. >_<
No, the Red Lobster in my school is on the fourth floor of the school. It has a great view and is great for romantic lunches for two.

And I'm in high school.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't make it clear that I was joking.

I've never heard of a high school with a restaurant inside. The closest restaurant to my school is about 6 blocks away, which really sucks when you're rushing to get there, eat, and get back in 42 minutes (a school period).

MysticKenji

Smash Master
You don't? We also have a Red Lobster. And a Bahama Breeze is being constructed. They're all owned by the same company, you know.
O RLY?

-Link-
you.justgotowned.com

Dalhousie had a Whole Foods when I first got there, but a McDonald's bought them out. People got fatter almost overnight.
Why am I not surprised?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Um...

Randomly calling some other person by the wrong name. That isn't that embarrassing but with a person like me who supposedly should ''know'' everyone it is.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Um...

Randomly calling some other person by the wrong name. That isn't that embarrassing but with a person like me who supposedly should ''know'' everyone it is.
I feel your pain. I'm absolutely terrible with names. A lot of the time I want to get someone's attention or start a conversation, but I can't because I can't remember their names. This happens even with people I've been in class with all year.

And all the time people I haven't seen in a while (even as short as a few months) see me and are like, "Hey Jammer" (except they use my real name) and I'm like, "Hey!....What's up?"

I've learned to not say their name if I'm not sure, because more often than not I call them by the name of someone that they remind me of.

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
The closest thing we had to a restaraunt in my school was this cappuccio bar on the first floor. That was pretty cool. Too bad that has nothing to do with embarrassment...actually it does. I bought a cappuccino one day on my off period and a friend made me laugh and it came out my nose and spilled all over the floor. It hurt. Really bad. xD

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
well for me is that i need it to go do number 2 in school i hate to that but I graduated so am good

Oh crap...I know what thats like. I can't stand it. So I have to poo in school. VERYONE knows that it is absoluetly an awful idea to take a dump in a school bathroom. It's just a nightmare, someone comes in and notices your pants on the floor in front of the toilet under the door, and that prevents you from making noises. Then, if the door doesn't close, you just have to suck it back up there and go back to class. But normaly when you do that, you smell like poo all day. UGGGH...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Oh crap...I know what thats like. I can't stand it. So I have to poo in school. VERYONE knows that it is absoluetly an awful idea to take a dump in a school bathroom. It's just a nightmare, someone comes in and notices your pants on the floor in front of the toilet under the door, and that prevents you from making noises. Then, if the door doesn't close, you just have to suck it back up there and go back to class. But normaly when you do that, you smell like poo all day. UGGGH...
._.

I'm REALLY hoping that's a joke lol.

Suck it back up there..LMAO

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well, no,because sometimes that happens and you really just can't take a poo under those circumstances. But normally I only have to go during the last period of the day so I just hold it and wait til' I get home. If I have cross country practice...well that's a different story o_0

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't have a story about myself cause I don't really get embarassed, if something happens to me I'm just able to make fun of myself and laugh about it.
But I do have a story about one of my friends, I'm not sure how embarassing it is but it was kind of funny... at first.
Well one day her friend that she hasn't seen in a while decides to visit my school. And basically she got really excited when she saw him behind the wired glass door... so then she started to run as fast as she could and instead of pushing the door like a normal person she thought it would be smart to kick it with her foot... Well, the door didn't open and her whole leg when flying through the glass and wires... it was funny when it first happend but it wasn't that funny when we saw the blood pouring on the floor...

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I just had an odd expierience today... Hmmm well it was after track practice,(Like 4:30) and I was going to my locker to get my homework and stuff. Theres a couple and the girlfriend is getting her books pretty close to me. After that, I heard her telling her bf to stand in front of her, so I was a little confused... I looked to see what is happening, and shes changing, shes in a bra, and the boyfriend gives me a dirty look. (they were a few years older than me) It was awkward....

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
In 6th grade, there was this girl I really liked. She didn't seem to like me very much, so I made up a dance.

The dance consisted of me humping the air, screaming "I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE."

Bad idea.

She and everyone else loved it, though. <_<

Zink

Smash Champion
lol, do you get arrested if they find you pooping or something?

Jammer

Smash Lord
In 6th grade, there was this girl I really liked. She didn't seem to like me very much, so I made up a dance.

The dance consisted of me humping the air, screaming "I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE."
Hey, in sixth grade, stuff like that is how I got all the girls (well, the ones that liked that kind of thing). I like your style, mate.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
This thread is going down the drain =(. Can't I leave this thread for a week w/o it going all weird? Maybe I'm just awesome like that =). So HI EVERY1!!! I'M BACK!!!!! Some of these stories are pretty weird... @ Navo... OUCH. @ Megavitamins... LOL Thats just funny. Some1 post some intelligent stories. I remember the good old days when the stories were more embarrasing and usually involved me SJ BP or some random person talking about non sex related stuff... @ Rex+ (Or whoever had that incident with the ejaculation and the girl) well, WTF. I didnt even think that **** was possible. I dont F*CKING CARE HOW HOT SHE IS... THAT JUST IS NOT RIGHT!!!!! Well, w/e maybe you are just awesome like that. (I just like the word awesome) You should totally post a picture of the person in your next post (It would be so funny if it turned out he got turned on by a dog or something XD XD XD) JK. But seriously, how the crap did you do that in the middle of gym class... The girl had her effing clothes on and you saw her for the first time ever... Oh well. I'm hoping for some good stories soon. Bye good stories I mean some of the stories from the first 15 pages or so. Link, I still think that thing at the homecoming dance was awesome and embarrassing =) *slap*slap*

Peace

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
Will do. Do you want me to credit you as "Rex+", or what?

And congrats on being the highlight of page 21. I felt pretty good being the highlight of pages 15 and 16. Now I need to think of more embarrassing stories to win back my fan base (and incur the wrath of SilentJester).
Good luck, I AM the highlight of this thread. Besides my eternal wrath is yours. Your that good.

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe

Bad idea.

She and everyone else loved it, though. <_<
You win. Here is a trophy full of cookies and a key to the internet.

This thread is going down the drain =(. Can't I leave this thread for a week w/o it going all weird? Maybe I'm just awesome like that =). So HI EVERY1!!! I'M BACK!!!!! Some of these stories are pretty weird... @ Navo... OUCH. @ Megavitamins... LOL Thats just funny. Some1 post some intelligent stories. I remember the good old days when the stories were more embarrasing and usually involved me SJ BP or some random person talking about non sex related stuff... @ Rex+ (Or whoever had that incident with the ejaculation and the girl) well, WTF. I didnt even think that **** was possible. I dont F*CKING CARE HOW HOT SHE IS... THAT JUST IS NOT RIGHT!!!!! Well, w/e maybe you are just awesome like that. (I just like the word awesome) You should totally post a picture of the person in your next post (It would be so funny if it turned out he got turned on by a dog or something XD XD XD) JK. But seriously, how the crap did you do that in the middle of gym class... The girl had her effing clothes on and you saw her for the first time ever... Oh well. I'm hoping for some good stories soon. Bye good stories I mean some of the stories from the first 15 pages or so. Link, I still think that thing at the homecoming dance was awesome and embarrassing =) *slap*slap*

Peace
Hey guys! Who wants to help me climb the wall of text?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
OOOOH I GOT A WEIRD ONE!

I entered my school talent show in 5th grade. I was into magic tricks back then, so I did some of those, and at the end I planned on performing my other talent...throwing a fruitsnack really high up and catching it in my mouth o_0

Anyway, I didn't want to talk, and because of that, nobody in the far seats could see what I was doing. Then it came to the fruit snack...

I threw it up about 15 feet, exept it was dark red and was the same color as the cealing. I hoped for the best...It hit hit me in the eye.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
You win. Here is a trophy full of cookies and a key to the internet.
Scuse' me? I have the best one, that was stated about 4 pages ago.

As we started making out, she unzipped my pants and placed her hand on my ****. As soon as she touched it I immediately came and started farting. It was really awkward. I stared down the whole time and waited for the whole thing to be over. When it finally was, she gave a look of disgust and left.

True story.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Scuse' me? I have the best one, that was stated about 4 pages ago.

As we started making out, she unzipped my pants and placed her hand on my ****. As soon as she touched it I immediately came and started farting. It was really awkward. I stared down the whole time and waited for the whole thing to be over. When it finally was, she gave a look of disgust and left.

True story.
You killed it a few pages ago. Now you've defibrelated it and killed it again, more brutaly than before.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
And that **** stands for ****!

Jammer

Smash Lord
Well, this is actually true. It's also the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, although I'm not sure if anyone found out.

Second grade.
Peed pants.
Ugh.
Try sixth grade, mate. Yeah, that's right.

Second period. Hung out in a bathroom stall the rest of the day and went home 5 minutes before school ended (so I wouldn't meet anyone in the hall).

Oh man, I really hope nobody here knows who I am.

Top Bottom