• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Jammer

Smash Lord
Either I am an ubern00b or I am..and ubern00b...How is that picture offensive? Or am I not picking up sarcasm... >.>
The picture is saying the joke is "over his head". It's not really that offensive, but I can see how Lightshade might be a little miffed.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
I don't get it.

You imply I'm a latent homosexual and that's gravy, but someone illustrates a joke going over your head (which it did), and that's "offensive"?

Lighten up, mang.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Also, to Rex+, I just realized that if I ever write a novel with a hot female character, it will have this line: "She was so freaking hot just looking at her could make a guy come in his pants."
Credit me if you use that. XD
I seem to be the highlight of page 21.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Credit me if you use that. XD
I seem to be the highlight of page 21.
Will do. Do you want me to credit you as "Rex+", or what?

And congrats on being the highlight of page 21. I felt pretty good being the highlight of pages 15 and 16. Now I need to think of more embarrassing stories to win back my fan base (and incur the wrath of SilentJester).

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i have a story where i met this hot girl in school, i also had a white sticky substance... except it was trickling down her leg

Jammer

Smash Lord
Brawlpro, I don't think that's quite good enough. The quality of this thread has really gone downhill. The last few embarrassing moments were...not embarrassing. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh crap, Brawlpro! You sigged me! I feel so good right now!

NoSurprises

Smash Cadet
You're a very big n00b for not thinkning that that picture is extremely offensive.
I called you stupid, I really don't care if you take offense to that

Dec Oct ones wrote "IM HAVING SEX DONT COME IN" on our whiteboard on our dorm room door, exactly like that in all caps. Not only did the girl end up "just wanting to be friends", but we both forgot to erase for his parents who showed up in the morning.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Brawlpro, I don't think that's quite good enough. The quality of this thread has really gone downhill. The last few embarrassing moments were...not embarrassing. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh crap, Brawlpro! You sigged me! I feel so good right now!
yeah lol i was just playing because i don't get embarassed anymore :(

wonder why, o and no prob for the sig dude.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Was he actually having sex, or was that a joke?

Because if he was, then who can blame him? As long as the girl he was doing it with was okay with it.

Also, I'm sorry that turned your girlfriend into a friend that is a girl.

EDIT: Brawlpro, how long are you gonna keep it? I'll sig you forever if you keep that sig. Say something witty so I can put it in my sig.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Ok this probably doesn't belong here but I am moving to another district later this week, life will suck because I will leave everyone I knew since 2nd grade, I'm in 9th.

@ Jammer: I have been sigged like 5 times already lol, you don't have to sig me, rofl.

Rex+

Smash Ace
I called you stupid, I really don't care if you take offense to that

Dec Oct ones wrote "IM HAVING SEX DONT COME IN" on our whiteboard on our dorm room door, exactly like that in all caps. Not only did the girl end up "just wanting to be friends", but we both forgot to erase for his parents who showed up in the morning.
Remember kids, build that memory!

Jammer

Smash Lord
Sorry about that Brawlpro. Moving sucks, but I don't even know what it's like to move away from all your friends. It's gotta be really rough.

Also, check out my new sig.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
I hate you Gabe. Die in a fiery furnace.

Well it doesn't compare to the time you thought you had "the moment" (the pre-makeout moment) on a first date and the girl laughed at you and slapped you.

...okay, maybe it does. But it wouldn't if it weren't for the **** whiteboard.

NoSurprises

Smash Cadet
Well it doesn't compare to the time you thought you had "the moment" (the pre-makeout moment) on a first date and the girl laughed at you and slapped you.
Looking back on how she looks, I'd thank her. I'd rather not defile my beautiful facial hair by touching it to her deformed chin

Edit: we're having way too much fun for two people talking to eachother on a website when we can just do it face to face, or on a phone.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Looking back on how she looks, I'd thank her. I'd rather not defile my beautiful facial hair by touching it to her deformed chin

Edit: we're having way too much fun for two people talking to eachother on a website when they could just do it face to face, or on a phone.
Yes, Gabe, I really think you are.

Sorry, I just wanted to use your real name on the forums, Gabe.

Cheers, Gabe.

Also, it doesn't really add to the discussion. You might got modded if you keep it up.

Typical Canadian name...

Typical Canadian...with facial hair...

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
Oh I have another good Gabe story (I call you by real name because your webname sucks, brah)

There was some big hurricane that banged up our dorms on '02. We just had window damage, so we were only locked out for a day (had to evacuate to the basement for the night of landfall)

So we go back up and our window is being fixed while we clean up some glass on the floor. Content after a fifteen minutes of carpet-picking, he sighs contentedly, dropping into his bed.

Buttcheek first into a shard of glass jabbed into it.

He still has the scar >:D

Jammer

Smash Lord
In gym class the other day we were playing indoor soccer. I was playing forward, and I took a rather powerful shot on goal. It hit a really fat girl in the middle of her stomach.

Remember learning about earthquakes in Earth Science? Well, I'm pretty sure I saw surface waves and Rayleigh Waves transversing her blubber. I couldn't make out the S or P waves, though.

She fell over backwards (it was a really powerful shot) and just laid there for a few seconds. I stood still, then went over to help her up. The wind had been knocked out of her.

I felt really embarrassed for drilling a fat girl in the stomach, and she must have been pretty embarrassed herself, but she was really cool about it. I said I was really sorry, and she was like, "No, it's fine. Really, not a problem."

So I guess it wasn't really a problem. But still, I'm sure most of us know that it's embarrassing to injure someone in gym class, but to do it with a soccer ball to the stomach, and to a really overweight girl no less, is a tad more impressive.

The end.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
this happend when i was in 1st-grade,i still remeber it

so a day before the test,we were reviewing our study words

the next day,the teacher passes the test,i take out my study words(i didnt know that was cheating,or know the word "cheat")

so the teacher takes my paper and puts an F on it,and write the word"cheating" on it,in cursive(i didnt know what a F meant on a test)

teacher: *points to the word "cheating"* what does this word say?
me:*looks confused*.....cheverolet??
teacher:..its cheating...

i found this hilarious,and rather stupid =/

one more was in 5th? grade

teachy told someone to write a sentence on the board

it wass

"my green shirt is expensive" but the word "shirt" was missing the "R",you get it... i LOL'd in class...and i was the only one laughing

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
One time when I is in 7th grade after school, I had diarrhea. I was like wobbling across the entire campus getting to the bathroom. I found it, but it was out of service. I had to go really bad and had to force the door open a little just to get though. It was pitch black so I couldn't see anything so I had to feel my way to a toilet. After the deed was done I couldn't find toilet paper so didn't wipe that mess off. Also, the toilet wouldn't flush so I left my dookie in there. I ran so fast back to my house so noone would confront me. Next day they had a big announcement about the incident and I was like ah ****.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
this happend when i was in 1st-grade,i still remeber it

so a day before the test,we were reviewing our study words

the next day,the teacher passes the test,i take out my study words(i didnt know that was cheating,or know the word "cheat")

Holy crap. I knew some kid in first grade who did that!

Top Bottom