• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Manly/Cool Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Well I was thinking and something pretty interesting poped into my head. As you can see by the title what if we made a tier list that was based off how manly or cool a character is? I personally thought itd be interesting to see how it differs from the real tier list and this one, o and btw theses are all my opinions along with probably another guy so if your going to complain about it just say why and move on with your life.

First lets took a look at the real tier list:

Metaknight
Snake
King DDD
Mr G&W
Falco
ROB

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
DK
Diddy
Pikachu
IC
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

Middle
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zamus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Shiek

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Cptn. Falcon

Now lets take a look at how they do in terms of manliness and how cool they are:

Captain Falcon
Ike
Snake

High
Ganondorf
Falco
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Meta Knight

Middle
Mario
Wolf
Lucario
Link
Fox
Sonic
Wario
Samus
Diddy Kong

Low
Mr. Game And Watch
R.O.B.
Luigi
King DDD
Toon Link
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Pit

Bottom
Kirby
Pokemon Trainer
Ness
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Marth
Shiek
Zelda
Olimar
Peach
Zero Suit Samus

So there you have it. Falcon being the top tier and ZSS being as unmanly as u can get(in a good way though).

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Huh? I thought there was a thread like this already somewhere...?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Samus lost to Wario? And Mario? And Sonic lost to Mario?

You lose all credibility whatsoever.

Oh my god! Not to mention Bottom Tier Jiggs...you make me cry.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Marth should be at the VERY bottom with Peach. Unlike Zelda and Samus, Peach and Marth actually act girly.

You should put a higher tier with Pink C. Falcon.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser should be above Falco in terms of Manliness, because c'mon, he's Bowser the King of Koopas.

-GigaKoopa-

bobson

Smash Lord
Sheik is manlier than Marth.

Hell, Zelda is manlier than Marth.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Your list sucks. PT, Olimar, ROB, and Lucario are way too low. Ike is WAYYYYYY too high. He is such a little *****, he fights for his friends for God's sake. The only one who might come close to the same tier as Falcon is Snake, but Falcon might deserve a tier of his own.

Also, how the hell could you put Falco above Wolf?

And Pit, Meta Knight and Samus are way too high.

Edit: G&W is grossly high as well.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
I think hes great where he is, i mean Mario is well...Mario hello! Also have u heard metaknights voice? Pretty freaking deep as well as hes like one of the coolest characters in the game(even thought i think hes broken).

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon - The master gets his own tier

High
Snake - Top of High rather then bottom of Top
Ganondorf
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wolf - Moved Up

Middle
Lucario - Moved up
Link - Moved up
Meta Knight - Moved down
Falco - Dropped him a bunch
Mario - Moved down a little
Fox
Ike - Dropped wayyyy down
Wario - Switched Wario, Sonic and Diddy around
Diddy Kong
Sonic
ROB - Moved up

Low
Olimar - Moved wayyy up
Luigi
King DDD
Toon Link
Ness - Both Earthbound chars moved up
Lucas
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Mr. Game and Watch - Moved down

Bottom
Samus - Moved down
Pikachu - Switched Kirby and Pikachu
Kirby
Sheik - Switched with Marth
Pit - Moved way down
Marth - Switched with Sheik
Jigglypuff - Jiggs moved down
Zelda
Peach
Zero Suit Samus
So, yeah, that is my tier list for Brawl manliness.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Captain Falcon is so manly there should be 2 tier lists.

One only for Captain Falcon's alternate colours and the other for the rest of the not-as-manly characters (IE Everyone else)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Lucario DOES deserve more manliness. For one thing, he sounds like a fricken barbarian with all his "HUUAH!" and for the other thing he channels the pain he feels into moer powah! He's ****ing tough! Hurt him, hah! He no care! He just pwn you harder. THAT is manly.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Lucario DOES deserve more manliness. For one thing, he sounds like a fricken barbarian with all his "HUUAH!" and for the other thing he channels the pain he feels into moer powah! He's ****ing tough! Hurt him, hah! He no care! He just pwn you harder. THAT is manly.
His Pelvic Thrust taunt is a poor attempt at increased manliness, however.

Ganon should probably go up to top tier with CF, Ike, and Snake. There should be VERY little doubt that these are the 4 most manly characters in the game.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Outrageous. Olimar is top tier. You guys don't even know. The only reason he runs away to throw his pikmin is because he doesn't want to get contaminated by all the unmanlyness around him. This is the same exact reason why he where's the space suit. + He's less than a quarter-inch tall, but he's out there beating up giant monkeys, fire-breathing lizard kings, heroes of time, and countless others. Proportionality? Ha! Olimar eats realism for breakfast. He's too small? yah right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IoCTAIck0

Even the Falcon can't compete with that.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Outrageous. Olimar is top tier. You guys don't even know. The only reason he runs away to throw his pikmin is because he doesn't want to get contaminated by all the unmanlyness around him. This is the same exact reason why he where's the space suit. + He's less than a quarter-inch tall, but he's out there beating up giant monkeys, fire-breathing lizard kings, heroes of time, and countless others. Proportionality? Ha! Olimar eats realism for breakfast. He's too small? yah right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IoCTAIck0

Even the Falcon can't compete with that.
That video got a chuckle out of me this late at night that wouldn't be possible at any other time.

Actually, in Olimar's defense, he himself has no death cry, to the best of my knowledge. As such, for taking it the death like a man, he should move up a bit.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
DeDeDe deserves DeDeDe tier above everyone else.

DeDeDe,Snake,C.Falcon and Ganon are the most manly in the game.

C.Falcon is him
Ganon and Snake have beards(Snake has a mullet)
DeDeDe is just plain sex.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Now lets take a look at how they do in terms of manliness and how cool they are.
You obviously seem to be biased. It should look like that:

God
Captain Falcon

Pink Luigi
Snake
Pink Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

High
Wolf
Falco
Bowser
Fox
Sonic
Lucario
Link

Mid
Ike
Donkey Kong
Meta Knight
Mario
Samus
King Dedede
Wario
Diddy Kong

Low
Toon Link
Yoshi
Luigi
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Kirby
Pokémon Trainer
Ness
Pikachu
Lucas
Olimar
Sheik

Bottom
Zelda
Jigglypuff
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Marth
Peach

Mmac

Smash Lord
Are you kidding me?

Yoshi has Boots, AND a Saddle! Not only that, but he's so manly, he doesn't wear anything else! Not to mention he eats like a real man, and I think you know the true purpose of his tongue ;)

If that isn't manly, then I don't know what is

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
It makes no actual sense for Snake to be more manly than Ganondorf.

Ganondorf is the only actual Male of his tribe, there is no competition, there is no "Well he's not manly because....hes THE ONLY BLOODY MAN"

Snakes a clone, Naked Snake may of been there, Solid Snake, no way bub, clones lose manliness, we've all heard about the effects of cloning, snakes walking around with half if not a quarter of the testosterone a normal person should have.

Samus is Zero Suit Samus in a new suit, how can she be higher or Lower than Zero suit Samus, Exact same person in new clothes *facepalm*.

If Falcon doesn't play an instrument he should go down, I know your fads, but he plays no music!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Samus is Zero Suit Samus in a new suit, how can she be higher or Lower than Zero suit Samus, Exact same person in new clothes *facepalm*.
I remember when I bought Smash 64, my friends always would call Samus a "he". I always corrected them, but they continued. :(

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Everyone needs to stop complaining about this list and just deal with it. If you don't like where your character is on the tier list, then do something about it. Go shoot them up with testosterone or take them to a female mud-wrestling match or convince them to stop wearing a tiara!!!111!1one11! >_>

The main reason you guys need to stop complaining is because you're ignoring the extensive amount of research that went into this list. Why, I heard that one of the tests they performed was to sit all the Smash characters in a room with a table with milk on it and a bunch of kittens crying for milk. The first one to buckle under and set a kitten up on a table had manliness points deducted and they were ranked in the order in which they gave in to the kitten's cries.

Some tests were inconclusive for some characters though. Ganon for instance, turned his kitten into a monster-like minion and he and Link fought for the rest of the session. R.O.B. could not compute the kittens and Snake pulled out his box and sat his kitten in the box and cooed at it. This did not have naything to do with the milk however and was also inconclusive.

Falcon was the only one who had no problems with any of the tests and passed them all with flying colors. In the kitten test for instance, he grabbed it, threw it into the air, did an Uair combo on it, followed by a purposely whiffed Justice Knee just to mindngame that cute little furball before giving it a FALCON PAWNCH!!

That's why Falcon is on top tier, because his manliness is completely broken.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit is so much more manly than Cat-eyes (TL, but i hate him) in that so-called Manly list, and WTF he's not manlier than a Yoshi, a Dinosaur!? but whatever. No one ever respects Pit anymore and Im outraged,
As for Bowser, just the way I like it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
How is donkey kong not high tier. Have you not seen donkey kong? He doesnt use weapons. He fights with his fists and his feet.
How do you get more manly then that.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon
Ike
Snake

High
Ganondorf
Falco
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Meta Knight

Middle
Mario
Wolf
Lucario
Link
Fox
Sonic
Wario
Samus
Diddy Kong

Low
Mr. Game And Watch
R.O.B.
Luigi
King DDD
Toon Link
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Pit

Bottom
Kirby
Pokemon Trainer
Ness
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Marth
Shiek
Zelda

Olimar
Peach
Zero Suit Samus
Underlined names are too low. Bolded names are too high.

Samus is manlier than Ike, I know half the people who enjoyed Metroid Prime agree with me. Or at least they SHOULD.

@Afro Thundah: When he doesn't use his feet. I guess. But that's not too smart a choice when fighting someone who does.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Underlined names are too low. Bolded names are too high.

Samus is manlier than Ike, I know half the people who enjoyed Metroid Prime agree with me. Or at least they SHOULD.

@Afro Thundah: When he doesn't use his feet. I guess. But that's not too smart a choice when fighting someone who does.
It takes a man to use only his fists, but a even greater man to use not only his fists but his feet as well.

He also has 2 spikes, please try and be more manly then a character with TWO spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom