• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MAGFest Results Thread, (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl)

Oath.

Smash Ace
@ Thumbs - would be a waste of your time cuz id poop on you so badly (j/k your probably better than me in melee, and as of tourney results your better than i in brawl i believe and norfair isnt gay) your not a bad guy your cool.

@ R4ZE - your sonic is good dont let them tell you its not..

@ Any one who think Norfair is bad for rob and you main rob - your dumb

@ Tantalus - vids plox?

@ sage - its sage baby?

@ Shinku - Norfair is amazing lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I already said, i never claimed to be tghe best sonic. other people were saying that about me, and i was like "guys srsly, im not"

so how the **** is that me bing cocky?

and im not good at brawl, thats why i placed ninth in a non paid tourney, but grats kornn becuzz i never claimed to be good at brawl. but i dont see why u have to tell me im bad when i already know i am.

any way w/e kornn like i said, i dont know u. game.
hi Top Tier haters :laugh:
yeah you placed 9th in non paid tourney, and you would place last in paid tourney lol

..take some chill pills

Not sure why R4ZE hates Korn so much. :ohwell:

To R4ZE: Most of us probably didn't hear you deny being the best or maybe we only saw the one time you played along and might not have picked up on the sarcasm. I'm pretty sure it was a huge misunderstanding that you're blowing out of proportion by badmouthing a respected member of the community.
. . it's ok don't worry about it
and about the vids i know that guy :) so he will upload them eventually, school just start again so he prolly busy right now

Oath.

Smash Ace
When did you start playing ROB, a couple weeks ago? gtfo.

Or ROB ditto money match me for eleventy billion dollars. That'd be cool too.
been playing rob since the game began.. rob dittos are pointless.. and i know your bad cuz you lost a money match to BMX gg lmao. im fuxin, but srsly... norfair is great for rob... its like impossible to die by falling K.O you can go under the stages and up air.. you canrun and out camp... how is it bad.. lets be serious here.

ALSO thers nothing that you could do that id be amazed by in a rob ditto.. rob is so blunt and dull thats why i dont like him hes just boring the only way you'd probly win is by shooting me more times than i shot you.. rob is boring

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
been playing rob since the game began.. rob dittos are pointless.. and i know your bad cuz you lost a money match to BMX gg lmao. im fuxin, but srsly... norfair is great for rob... its like impossible to die by falling K.O you can go under the stages and up air.. you canrun and out camp... how is it bad.. lets be serious here.

ALSO thers nothing that you could do that id be amazed by in a rob ditto.. rob is so blunt and dull thats why i dont like him hes just boring the only way you'd probly win is by shooting me more times than i shot you.. rob is boring
I'm 2-0 and +$10 on BMX, not sure where you're getting your info...

Norfair sucks for camping because they can just move to another plane, and it's also hard to gimp there because of all the ledges, and ROB should be getting a large portion of his kills from gimps. I only use it against Diddy and DDD because it's even worse for them.

And I don't think ROB dittos mean a whole lot either. Tourney placings though...

Oath.

Smash Ace
I'm 2-0 and +$10 on BMX, not sure where you're getting your info...

Norfair sucks for camping because they can just move to another plane, and it's also hard to gimp there because of all the ledges, and ROB should be getting a large portion of his kills from gimps. I only use it against Diddy and DDD because it's even worse for them.

And I don't think ROB dittos mean a whole lot either. Tourney placings though...
  1. i was sitting there when you lost to him lmao and you passed over money and he bragged about it for a week i remember that.. even if it one 10 dollar bill, you lost to badmx
  2. how do you gimp with rob lmao? all he does is shoot.. and snipeing really isnt considered a gimp since you can just air dodge it..
  3. tourney placings.. you have me there but i always get chillen,azen or candy no matter what.. then i lose to lobos every tourney..

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Is this thing regular? I could do well here. Except I could never beat kirbstir. Even if I could, I wouldn't, because he's too awesome.

edit: lol does lobos play toon link still? i remember playing him at the last brawl tourney I went to in like may, and he won by spamming projectiles, so I counter spammed him with snakedashing and won lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
  1. i was sitting there when you lost to him lmao and you passed over money and he bragged about it for a week i remember that.. even if it one 10 dollar bill, you lost to badmx
  2. how do you gimp with rob lmao? all he does is shoot.. and snipeing really isnt considered a gimp since you can just air dodge it..
  3. tourney placings.. you have me there but i always get chillen,azen or candy no matter what.. then i lose to lobos every tourney..
1. wtf, do you have me confused with someone else? I've never lost to BMX.

2. Do you even play ROB?

3. You suck.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

2. Do you even play ROB?

3. You suck.
Game set and match

I suck too though, but I'll admit it, i don't want to rag on oath, not my thing. But I doubt JCaesar has ever lost to BMX, ever

edit: I'm gonna stop meatriding now no homo, but i feel like everything i say is fair, JCaesar certainly doesn't need my help, I just want people to stop arguing, the topic is retarted at this point

Boss' posts are invaluable however

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Korn's child will grow up and play Captain Falcon dittos with Korn. He will become the master of Captain Falcon in all past and future versions of Super Smash Bros. He will be the inventor of a combo that incorporates 9 Falcon Punches.

Amirite? :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Is bmx that Marth player?

Korn's sun will be so good, he'll main c. falcon in brawl and win pound 12.

Oath.

Smash Ace

2. Do you even play ROB?

3. You suck.

lmao no im not confusing you with anyone else, your the guy who had the bad caesar costume at the Halloween bi weekly, i do play rob i think hes boring but some how im decent with him.. and i DO suck but your also not that much better, after all you did lose to bmx :)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Maannnn Oath is gdlk, I'd bet that by summer he ***** all R.O.B's in the area. He's been in like 7 brawl tourneys lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lmao no im not confusing you with anyone else, your the guy who had the bad caesar costume at the Halloween bi weekly, i do play rob i think hes boring but some how im decent with him.. and i DO suck but your also not that much better, after all you did lose to bmx :)
Didn't I **** your MK at that tourney? Or was that one of Chu's other tourneys? All I remember is that you stormed off all pissed after the match.

Oh and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlUrFtek9WI. Stop spreading lies about me, d-bag :p

blues

Smash Journeyman
one thing i notice that melee has that brawl doesn't is that you can improve, i go back and play people in brawl and i do just as good as did 5 months ago, the same stuff works that worked 5 months ago

i remember in melee when i'd play someone i'd beat them and the next time i'd play them they'd get better, i notice improvement everytime, and lol @ people 3 stocking brawl is inconsistant, sometimes people 2 stock me other times beat them or get very close, it seems to me anyone can do well as long as they focus, whereas in melee though if a player was better and had more experience they win by the same amount every game, not inconsistancy

the point i'm trying to make is melee has a higher improvement curve, while brawl has a very shallow improvement curve with not much growth, i put a lot of time in melee to get as good as i did, i don't feel like putting in the same amount of effort into a game where the skill would only be a fraction of what it could be potentially in a game, i feel like devoting practice to a game where i actually notice improvement and it pays off later

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Pshhhh, my Marth is so elegant he'll ROB your R.O.B of some money at CT this weekend.

No but seriously, I'll MM you, Marth vs R.O.B 5 bucks?

Edit: That's true in a sense blues, but Melee people should just........play Melee. I learned melee in 2006, and still love practicing but just don't have the dedication to get good at it, I mean MLG is long gone you know?

Brawl shouldn't bother them in the least bit. I don't like smash that much in general, I just like teams because no other fighter offers it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
In other news, Korn has a baby.
Oh yeah! It's a boy, right?
So... how's your baby, Korn?
Korn's child will grow up and play Captain Falcon dittos with Korn. He will become the master of Captain Falcon in all past and future versions of Super Smash Bros. He will be the inventor of a combo that incorporates 9 Falcon Punches.

Amirite? :laugh:
Wait...what?

lol now you no its pathetic when u hafe to think of a strategy to camp...LMAO!!!!

lol @ brawl...
What I've been saying for so long :)

Melee is so much fun :)

blues

Smash Journeyman
i know melee is barely played anymore, but brawl just isn't very skillful, it's fun but not a very skillful competitive fighting game, anyone can pick it up, thats my point, and thats what sakurai wanted so...*shrug?

Top Bottom