• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MAGFest Results Thread, (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl)

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
btw sito, i think your the ike guy. i played you at st charles mall that one time and again at anime usa in a free for all and you dressed up as some akatsuki guy. if you remember me =)
LOL omg stalker! Sike naw, ummm I still don't know what you look like since we didn't brawl at magfest...atleast I don't think we did...

Who do you use again? xD

Shinku

Smash Champion
aight sito, next time i see you play with ike, ill just say hi im shinku. etc etc.

and heat im not mad but yeah a little blown i lost but whatever, oaths got a gay/good rob.

and *** settlers. fuggin ****. LOL

also tant, are those vids going to be uploaded?

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
aight sito, next time i see you play with ike, ill just say hi im shinku. etc etc.

and heat im not mad but yeah a little blown i lost but whatever, oaths got a gay/good rob.

Lol that'll work ^^

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

epsilon added me as a friend on smashboards, he did the recording, so yeah he said he'll upload them and he'll tell me once he's got them

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
"My name is Pink Fresh and I beg to be HeaT's partner at every brawl team tourney."

I'm actually anxious to see the vids as well. You should have recorded some Melee matches. They were way more intense.
I don't "Beg". lol@ every tourney... i've only been to one. The reason i ask is you live close and "Thee Toone" and "Aw3st" suck and you know this. Plus we play often so we know each others playstyles. that's why you're short now lol.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
great tourney, even better festival

tant you missed out on the last night madness, but it was good anyways

sito, words can not describe the awsomeness of your ike, ill team with you again anytime man just say the word.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
ragequit = quit something because you're pissed off

Minkyu - didn't play enough
Shinku - didn't play enough
Korn - didn't play enough
kirbstir - didn't play enough
thesage - didn't play enough
Tantalus - didn't play enough

This event sucked except for everything that didn't suck. There was Mushihimesama there until Friday afternoon where some guy got pissed off enough to start punching the control board for the arcade machine and they switched it out LOL. Ikaruga was gay because there would always be someone who wanted to do co-op, and they always sucked so I couldn't chain for **** (also the lack of the missile button). I need to find a ROM of that ****ed up SF2 copy. **** was tight, superfast air hadoken ftw.

TETRIS ATTACK WAS AWESOME, I was ****** everybody except that one guy. He was really good, it's too bad we only played once. Kirbstir, sorry again for leaving you to meet Justin Wong >____> god **** i am such a **** sometimes

aoushf lajfnb asjklg asf,hba.skj

i'm tired right now so immuna go to bed, but i'll write more later.

blargh

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
great tourney, even better festival

tant you missed out on the last night madness, but it was good anyways

sito, words can not describe the awsomeness of your ike, ill team with you again anytime man just say the word.
Lol back at ya man, even though I feared you more than our opponents *has flash backs of aura spheres flying at him* we made a prety good team and took home 3rd place =D

I'd love to actually play against you in some friendlies which we never really got to do!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i love melee tourney better.. since there is no one really complain about anything
unlike after melee tourney, i start playing Brawl (teaming w. Tant)

then 2 people, Feega/Pious came and play us they lose first round, and they got pissed.. then they immediately pick Delfino Plaza (i was like.... wtf lol )

then i went to play friendly again.. these people came one more time, so i just play marth.. yeah Feega get mad everytime he lose to me . . . so i just leave :( because it's not fun playing w/ these people (yeah Feega, Pious)
they should realize that they're not . . . good so they shouldn't get so mad like that when they lose or threw a controller after lose in tournament match.. lol

yeah i just want to say, **** these people in Brawl is not fun at all..

Bahahahah i woulda ***** :p
shut up, you decided not to come.. GAYUHHZZZ

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
MAGfest was awesome, the tourney was fun, so were friendlies, SF4 is godlike, TVC was pretty crazy but I was the only one with a stick so it was hard for other people to play, and no laggy tv's, even on the projector.

Korn: Too bad Neko didn't go to this, we would've beaten them in that team MM, maybe at Katsu.

Shinku: Hadouken! Definitely gotta play some SF4 when it comes out, and your melee matches were awesome.

SypherPhoenix: I used the name BARLW in most of my tourney matches, and in friendlies after a KO, shout BARRRLLLLLLWW!!! Gamefaqs ftw.

Oath: S.O.S! YOUR ROB IS GAYAYAYAY!

BMX: Eyuwahmunnymatch?

Sage: Sux. J/k good Ness

Tant: Good job running the tourney.

Oath.

Smash Ace
BARRRRRRLLLWWWWWWWWW

Korn the Florida guys where amazing (Feega,Pious,R4ZE,Slim). they where so kewl even let me stay in the room with them, i just can't see why you don't like them lol.

Shoutsies?

Korn - Hates on florida.. but AWWWWWWHHHH YEAHHHHHH

BMX - bad as always.

Sito - ****in too good, and tight as ****

The Camptalus - good job beating me but if i would have picked rob you where done lol. i was bored and didnt know it was 3 out of 5, but no johns and good matches.

Shinku - all robs are gay, i try to play differently.. doesnt seem like its working i still camp more than id like, and i dont even like rob but hes my best.. good matches sir (btw should have went marth.. i get ***** by marths)

Sage - S 2 DA A 2 DA G 2 DA E IT'S SAGE BABY

FLORIDA - come to katsucon, you guys are so ****ing funny and tight.

HeaT - you gotta be my new homeboy lmao so ****ing funny and can break? GG

HMS - BARRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWwwwwwwwwwwwwww the shogu

Purp?(lmaotaj) - if i don't do anything im going bawl?

SCOT - Fun as **** Captain F. dildos(dittos)

see you f@gs at katsucon?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn the Florida guys where amazing (Feega,Pious,R4ZE,Slim). they where so kewl even let me stay in the room with them, i just can't see why you don't like them lol.
? i already told you why, first they don't even talk to me but have mad face on me.
Second when they played teams vs me and tant (fuxing friendly lol) after they lose badly first match
they immediately pick Delfino LOL w/ out let me change my character

and Feega threw his controller after lose to BMX ( i mean he just pick mk ...so wtf lol) also he always getting mad when he lose to me (when i don't use mk) D:
they need to take some chill pills . . . . lol

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
Lol wow everybody knew everybody, I was so lost at magfest. Didn't know who any body was, all I remember was some people telling me that this guy in the domo-kun hoody was realy good xD

Other than that I got to brawl against some prety tough brawlers, HEAT was dam good with Mario, he almost brought it back for the win but I got lucky ^^.

Tant's ROB I just couldn't touch, after getting through all this projectiles I still couldn't hit him it was wierd....invinciblity frame hax mabye?

Oath...another ROB player that got to me, definetly had some skill with ROB and was a lot of fun to Brawl and hang out wif.

BMX.....lol well what can I say about that match I got lucky xD, mabye you displeased the "Brawl Gods" when you chose MK. Other than that good Diddy and even better Wario. I realy wana fight your Wario 1v1 friendly sometime! =D

Waffle! My partner in crime, we didn't get to 1v1 and that kinda makes me sad seeing you were a realy good player with Luigi and Lucario (which is prety rare from what I've seen). Next time I grab somebody lets hope you don't get me in Luigi's "rock fist" this time around xD

Kornn! You don't talk much but actions speak louder than words! Lol lots of fun doing friendlies wif you, not realy used to brawling somebody who plays smart xD. We should have an Ike ditto rematch! *snatches medals*

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Lol wow everybody knew everybody, I was so lost at magfest. Didn't know who any body was, all I remember was some people telling me that this guy in the domo-kun hoody was realy good xD

Kornn! You don't talk much but actions speak louder than words! Lol lots of fun doing friendlies wif you, not realy used to brawling somebody who plays smart xD. We should have an Ike ditto rematch! *snatches medals*
i actually wants to take off my domo sweater :3 lol but it was kinda cold in the game room. . .

yeah i don't talk much :p except w/ people that i close to, but you're rly cool though you should go to MD/VA tourneys! so we could do Ike ditto 10 stocks match next time :3 lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll be honest, I put feega in the same bracket as BMX so that BMX could take him out, since Wario ***** Peach :p

I had faith in BMX

But seriously, they suck, with the exception of Kornn, they let average players beat them from MD/VA, if they can't beat us, they can't play in the big leagues

Oath: next time play R.O.B.

you weren't guarenteed the win, it just took me a while to catch on to you, that's why i kept picking smashville, but I will practice. I would play every match on Smashville if possible

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
i actually wants to take off my domo sweater :3 lol but it was kinda cold in the game room. . .

yeah i don't talk much :p except w/ people that i close to, but you're rly cool though you should go to MD/VA tourneys! so we could do Ike ditto 10 stocks match next time :3 lol
Hai! I'ma go to lots more tournies since I had a blast at this one. I'm the same way actualy, don't realy talk much unless I'm close to the person but I enjoy meeting new people (brawlers expecialy)

Oh and...I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! *puts 10 stock on*

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I had too much fun and ended up getting sick from eating at 7-11 for 2 days. :urg:

The Florida guys took the game way too seriously. (They take losing harder than Shinku for ****'s sake!)

I was disappointed that we had to leave so promptly. I wanted to buy a TF2 mask. Also, they didn't have any cool hats (ones like yours, Korn, but with different animals/Pokemon). :ohwell:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I had too much fun and ended up getting sick from eating at 7-11 for 2 days. :urg:

The Florida guys took the game way too seriously. (They take losing harder than Shinku for ****'s sake!)

I was disappointed that we had to leave so promptly. I wanted to buy a TF2 mask. Also, they didn't have any cool hats (ones like yours, Korn, but with different animals/Pokemon). :ohwell:
Lol I was so dehydrated that I almost collapsed. That's why my lips where chapped (I'm going to be a great doctor lol).

Oh yea, I lol'd after I beat Shinku in 64 then I lost to a dash attack spamming Kirby lol.

I need to make up something to shout at Oathmeal every time he shouts my name like that lol. I have oatmeal everday for breakfast. Maybe I can come up with something lol.

I say lol too much, lol.

I had fun playing everybody. I didn't have that much beef with the Florida people. I remember playing with them last year and having fun. Dunno if they're reading this. >_>;

Edit: Settlers results:

Kirbstir
Me (I got 2nd everytime I played and I almost won the second match if I wasn't ******** lol)
SP/Shinku

~GAP~

Minq (you screwed me out of that last match, therefore I hate you).

Heat09

Smash Rookie
I go to too many tourneys in MD/VA not to post on these boards so I guess I will try to get my post count up. On another note...

Don't hate on the Florida players they're funny. That AND they invited me to get drunk with them. They made this MAGfest the best year for me honestly. ELEVATOR PARTY!!!!!

Oath- DUDE we had too much fun this year. We need to room together at Katsu for sure. Get back to me on that. FIND A MAIN. Don't ever run with DK against Tant EVER.

Tantalus- You ran everything smoothly this year. No complaints period. Your Rob gets better everytime I see it.

Korn- WHY DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME?!?!?! I LOVE YOU MAN! J/k Nice work this year though.

Sito- That Ike win on the last round was pure skill. No excuses from my end that **** owned faces.

Shinku- Good stuff in Melee always. I enjoy a good beating every now and then.

Waffle- I didn't get revenge for my friend on you from that 3 stock comeback. Expect it next time. Ggs

My Mario sucks. Don't compliment it. Oh and stop comparing me to Boss we don't even play the alike no doubt he owns though. It crushes me a little on the inside. *goes emo*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Heat you got this, just keep practicing brawl's mario, he's fun and good, check out the "Do the mario" combo vids with all the mario mains, too goodz

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
LOL! Shinku helped me with that... remember? XD
But I gayed him in 64, so it's all good lol. Don't try to attack Ness from the air, he'll hit you with his u-tilt. I think it may combo into a sourspot u-smash which combos into a grab which leads to a dair spike.

64 is dumb.

Edit: When will the vids be uploaded?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
64 is so broken

I ***** the tourney with Yoshi, too goodz, i tried to get sage/shinku/sypher/kornn to play but shinku/kornn werent' there yet and i couldn't remember your guys room number

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
64 is so broken

I ***** the tourney with Yoshi, too goodz, i tried to get sage/shinku/sypher/kornn to play but shinku/kornn werent' there yet and i couldn't remember your guys room number
I was doing college apps.

Speaking of which... gotta go

Top Bottom