• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MAGFest Results Thread, (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
@seb

Well I Guess I Can Agree With You There. Melee Made Me Turn Down Sex That Night. My Girl At The Time Was Pissed As Hell. Fine I'll Practice More Melee But I Won't Be Able To Make The Tourney This Weekend.

@boss
I'll Just Say School Has Been ****ing With Me Lately And I Needed To Sacrifice Some Things. I'm Trying To Get Back On The Scene Though. That And Brawl Just Isn't That Fun To Me Anymore. The Community Is The Only Thing Keeping That Game Alive For Me.
<3<3<3<3<3<3

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
everyone in this thread sucks except for kirbstir. and maybe boss. and maybe korn. there's a reason why I read the results list and only recognized like the top 5 names lol.

At first I was like, oh look, lots of people I can beat. I'm still like that. But now I'm also like oh they're being whiny *****es, this doesn't sound fun. UMD will hold another melee tournament and maybe a brawl tournament, and the whiny *****es can come and lose here. That way I will beat whiny *****es and not spend any money on gas. A win for me.

As to CK, who I know will eventually read this, say that I suck, make a reference to a certain 4 stock, I say that only jiggs dittos that you say you will win and end up getting two stocked in mean anything XD.

oh and slikvik is cool. go slikvik.

**** it, everyone here is cool, even thumbs. THUMBS YOU NEED TO COME TO UMD AND PLAY **** WITH US MORE.

except the whiny *****es aren't cool.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I suck at melee :(

I am getting better at Brawl though, i love smash too fun
It's fine. Tech skill is one of few things that makes Melee different than Brawl, and it's not extremely difficult to obtain.

I play Brawl just because I like smash in general, even though it's nowhere near as fast paced and intense (arguably) as Melee.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
everyone in this thread sucks except for kirbstir. and maybe boss. and maybe korn. there's a reason why I read the results list and only recognized like the top 5 names lol.

At first I was like, oh look, lots of people I can beat. I'm still like that. But now I'm also like oh they're being whiny *****es, this doesn't sound fun. UMD will hold another melee tournament and maybe a brawl tournament, and the whiny *****es can come and lose here. That way I will beat whiny *****es and not spend any money on gas. A win for me.

As to CK, who I know will eventually read this, say that I suck, make a reference to a certain 4 stock, I say that only jiggs dittos that you say you will win and end up getting two stocked in mean anything XD.

oh and slikvik is cool. go slikvik.

**** it, everyone here is cool, even thumbs. THUMBS YOU NEED TO COME TO UMD AND PLAY **** WITH US MORE.

except the whiny *****es aren't cool.
Yeah I know man. Btw, you still owe me $4 :laugh:

R4ZE

Smash Ace
wow dude, i hope you weren't serious here. I mean ****, your good at a video game. i guess you should just start talking down to everyone. we should roll out a red carpet for you, because apparently your royalty and better than everyone now.

honestly man, that's one of the douchiest things i have ever read.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
wow dude, i hope you weren't serious here. I mean ****, your good at a video game. i guess you should just start talking down to everyone. we should roll out a red carpet for you, because apparently your royalty and better than everyone now.

no u

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

lol, apparently you have no sarcasm detector.

I mean seriously, the internet, it's serious.

edit: If you want a more detailed explanation, I was bored, no one was online, and I felt like inciting....something.

Regardless,

edit 2: Here is my post dumbed down and made easy to understand.
CHRED>J00 said:
LOLOL EVR1 IS T3H SUXORZ XCEPT KIRBSTIR OMG KIRBSTIR IS PWNGE!!!1!1!11 boss + korn r kk sumtims.

im liek omg i can rulez at magfest but liek id not haz fun cuz they are ghey and complane lololol the should come hear and wine cuz then i culd beet them and be liek lololol i not pay 4 gas moneyz and beet u lololol rofl

CK, chaos knight? moar liek **** KING ROFLROFL U GOT RESTD BAI MEEEEEE

SLIKVIK IS COOLLLLL

JK JK GUYZ <3 you, even thumbs. THUMBS YOU NEED TO *** 2 MAH SKOOL + PLEH W/ US

but whiny *****es r suxorz lolololol XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
lol, apparently you have no sarcasm detector.

I mean seriously, the internet, it's serious.

edit: If you want a more detailed explanation, I was bored, no one was online, and I felt like inciting....something.

Regardless,

edit 2: Here is my post dumbed down and made easy to understand.
lrn to give good directions.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lrn to give good directions.
i have, no one had any trouble getting to SSIII. It was because I had never been on the metro before. I spent all last summer metroing to school for class, so I kinda figured it out.

also i like how you quoted down to the cat entirely to say something that had nothing to do with it :D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I had never been on the metro before. I spent all last summer metroing to school for class, so I kinda figured it out.
what? contradictions.

also i like how you quoted down to the cat entirely to say something that had nothing to do with it :D
I wanted to ensure you understood that that post was directed at you. Yes I could have typed @CH23dad2akrisp, but I don't know how to spell your name. I'm special that way.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what? contradictions.
The tournament in question was last may. I spent all last summer metroing, which is AFTER the tournament you came to. May comes before june/july, so no contradiction. If there was anything weird about the post it was that I said I had never been on the metro, which I have, I meant to say I'd never been to the college park metro.
I wanted to ensure you understood that that post was directed at you. Yes I could have typed @CH23dad2akrisp, but I don't know how to spell your name. I'm special that way.
or you could just type @chred, which is what everyone i've ever seen in the smash community does when they make a reference to me. You have no idea how much I long to drop 2akrisp from my name, it's been bugging me for the last 4 years, but I'm too much of an *** to pay for a premium and change it.

not to mention in this case, you didn't need to even say my name, i think everytime i've been in a tourney related thread or said something about UMD, you've mentioned how bad the directions were. By now, I've figured it out.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The tournament in question was last may. I spent all last summer metroing, which is AFTER the tournament you came to. May comes before june/july, so no contradiction. If there was anything weird about the post it was that I said I had never been on the metro, which I have, I meant to say I'd never been to the college park metro.

or you could just type @chred, which is what everyone i've ever seen in the smash community does when they make a reference to me. You have no idea how much I long to drop 2akrisp from my name, it's been bugging me for the last 4 years, but I'm too much of an *** to pay for a premium and change it.

not to mention in this case, you didn't need to even say my name, i think everytime i've been in a tourney related thread or said something about UMD, you've mentioned how bad the directions were. By now, I've figured it out.
Why so serious? Even right after the tournament, I was just joking. I had a fun time, have more.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
indeed. We had another melee tourney, we may have another brawl tourney. Can't decide if we would ban meta knight or not. If we do, it'll be soon, sometime in march maybe.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
^^^ troll troll troll
troll would imply that I am making fun of someone for fun. I would troll you all day, and gladly admit to it after reading your argument with jcaeser.

You keep insisting he sucks and that he has lost an MM to your friend BMX, and when he finally proves you wrong you shut up for a couple pages before coming back with the following

dont think i ever played you tourney. and you still suck so wtfpwned?
You ignore the fact that your entire argument has been shattered, and tell the guy who nearly JV 3 stocked bmx that he sucks, ending with the fact that in your world saying "you suck" to someone is clear domination, and pwnage.

In summary, you argued with someone who is clearly better than you, telling him that he sucks repeatedly, as well as that he lost to someone he keeps telling you he didn't lose to, and when he proves he didn't lose to the guy, in fact ***** him, you just tell him he sucks. I, dear sir, cry troll, with good reason.

I may indeed be a troll as well. The difference between my trolling and your trolling is that my posts have been well written, in some cases entertaining and in general all in good fun, as portrayed by the Joker cat. Hardly a serious post. Your posts, on the other hand, have done nothing but briefly annoy.

Oh, but to get into the trolling spirit of things I guess I could end with

LOLOLOLOL J00 GOTZ ROFLPWNEDLOLOLOLOL U SUX KTHXBAI

edit: I hope that wasn't wasted, I had fun writing it. You were talking to me right? I mean, you posted right after me and indicated the post above you, but now that I think about it the following

indeed. We had another melee tourney, we may have another brawl tourney. Can't decide if we would ban meta knight or not. If we do, it'll be soon, sometime in march maybe.
which was the content of the post you pointed to, is not at all trollish. and the two posts above that weren't mine. I'm pretty sure you were pointing to me, but this is just in case. If it is, then have at you sir, duel me now, and defend yourself from this onslaught of logic, reason, and trolling.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ugh i did so terrible against kornn, i didn't even get a 2nd stock off of him all games :(

My best game was the meta ditto sadly...

Oath.

Smash Ace
troll would imply that I am making fun of someone for fun. I would troll you all day, and gladly admit to it after reading your argument with jcaeser.

You keep insisting he sucks and that he has lost an MM to your friend BMX, and when he finally proves you wrong you shut up for a couple pages before coming back with the following

You ignore the fact that your entire argument has been shattered, and tell the guy who nearly JV 3 stocked bmx that he sucks, ending with the fact that in your world saying "you suck" to someone is clear domination, and pwnage.

In summary, you argued with someone who is clearly better than you, telling him that he sucks repeatedly, as well as that he lost to someone he keeps telling you he didn't lose to, and when he proves he didn't lose to the guy, in fact ***** him, you just tell him he sucks. I, dear sir, cry troll, with good reason.

I may indeed be a troll as well. The difference between my trolling and your trolling is that my posts have been well written, in some cases entertaining and in general all in good fun, as portrayed by the Joker cat. Hardly a serious post. Your posts, on the other hand, have done nothing but briefly annoy.

Oh, but to get into the trolling spirit of things I guess I could end with

LOLOLOLOL J00 GOTZ ROFLPWNEDLOLOLOLOL U SUX KTHXBAI

edit: I hope that wasn't wasted, I had fun writing it. You were talking to me right? I mean, you posted right after me and indicated the post above you, but now that I think about it the following

which was the content of the post you pointed to, is not at all trollish. and the two posts above that weren't mine. I'm pretty sure you were pointing to me, but this is just in case. If it is, then have at you sir, duel me now, and defend yourself from this onslaught of logic, reason, and trolling.
lmao i was posting to you troll troll troll

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lmao i was posting to you troll troll troll
You disappoint. That's really all you can come up with? I guess you just aren't worth my time.

Look, are you really ASKING me to troll you? That must be what you want or you wouldn't have posted for the the first time in 5 pages entirely to call me a troll. You only called attention to yourself. I'll edit this sometime later tonight but I just got back from skiing, and in said ski trip managed to gouge my face with a ski pole. It wasn't very fun. Maybe I can change my name to Scarface.

Oath.

Smash Ace
lmao im not here to argue with you i honestly don't know you and you could be a pretty cool guy but you keep falling into internet traps ( meaning i just keep repeating myself and you get lolmad ) and you cant say that you aren't, i know you are and i wont believe you if you say you weren't. im just playing you god like i said you could be a very cool person jeez

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
wow whats all these random scrubs talking plz stop talking you guys are making yourselves look bad by arguing amongst each other

sigh scrubs just cant stop being scubs ..

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
@oathmeal: no lol, I just wanted to have a good argument, but you're not doing anything, it's boring. If I am irritated it's because I want to have a battle of wits, but you won't do it. D: This makes me a sad troll.

I ROFLPWNED UR M0M IN MAH BED L4$T NITE LOLOLOL11!!!1!1

in all seriousness, I'll see if you're at any tourneys I go to, we can play and chill. If not, you should come to the next UMD tourney, unless you don't want to travel much, in which case I totally get you. I almost never go to tourneys because during the year college leaves me with no car and I have to beg or rides to stuff.

wow whats all these random scrubs talking plz stop talking you guys are making yourselves look bad by arguing amongst each other

CHRED>J00 said:
CK, chaos knight? moar liek **** KING ROFLROFL U GOT RESTD BAI MEEEEEE
10lolololololololololols

Oath.

Smash Ace

lawl@ck
10scrubs

@Chred, ill possibly go to that tourney depends on if my ride wants to go or not X_X

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Hi scrub, you know nothing about me
atleast im good at smash so why stop playing ? :laugh: you should quit smash instead, and go raze yourself rofl

sigh kid these days.. lol

come to tournaments and MM me! lol im sure you won't come.... :) oh well
well i do live like 500 miles away from you, and i doubt you would make an appearance where i live so i guess that makes us even.

how old are you anyway? probobly not old enough to have a kid... Certainly don't act very mature.

btw, how am i a scrub? So got 9th in an unpaid tourney, i'm sure you would do worse than 9th if you didn't counter pick high tier every round, and you would certainly get destroyed if you used any character in sonic's tier. and how do u know anything about me? oh yeah, u don't... again we are even. Oh wait, no we aren't because your a f4ggit and im not.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
well i do live like 500 miles away from you, and i doubt you would make an appearance where i live so i guess that makes us even.

how old are you anyway? probobly not old enough to have a kid... Certainly don't act very mature.

btw, how am i a scrub? So got 9th in an unpaid tourney, i'm sure you would do worse than 9th if you didn't counter pick high tier every round, and you would certainly get destroyed if you used any character in sonic's tier. and how do u know anything about me? oh yeah, u don't... again we are even. Oh wait, no we aren't because your a f4ggit and im not.
you're right im not old enough, but im legal to drinks already
:laugh: and i don't have kid you idiot .. people that talk about me having baby was a joke. some people ask me "really" because they didnt know

say that to my face when you come to md/va tourney.... i would make you quit smash in MM without me using high tier :laugh:

stop telling me the same thing over and over, i also play low tier characters and i could easily **** your **** :laugh:

scrub is always talking like scrub...
Money Match me $100 :) oh wait.. you don't have balls to accept it !!! LMAO and you would keep johning about characters ..what a coward pathetic brawler :(

EDIT: yeah hope you don't say people meatriding me D: lol it doesn't work

Top Bottom