• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

kigbariom

Smash Lord
R4 will eventually work on the DSi.
Though they are out of date, they still work consistantley if you have the latest updates.

Lew

Smash Cadet
Its kinda like a double standard for me....i would love to see luigi get mad love from everyone and get his *** higher up on the tier list but at the same time there would definitely be wayyyyyyyyy too many people trying to hop on and just play him because of tier list. I rather him not get that much hype cause when a luigi wins at a tourny people will be like oh ****...a luigi won. I think the size of the luigi community is at a nice size right now. Besude we the underdogs my dudes

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Change the title to not it's his boxers that make him manly!!, but 'it's what's in his boxers that make him manly!!'

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Well, after Strikers Charged, Daisy was concerned about Luigi's jewels not producing like they used to after a couple of hits the the lower side of our Luigi. She suggested a shift from briefs to boxers.

All I can say now is that Daisy has been introduced to a new man. A manly man.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
k guys. its offical. boss ***** mks for dinner. well not really, but he still does. its also offical that he says " oh idont care about mario" and he goes all luigi in this tourney last night and ***** all of NY. how pitful. hes getting luigi to high tier yeayuhzz

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't main Luigi since Melee because of my best friend loves to use Luigi in Brawl. Since I main too many low tier characters, I'm going to start using Luigi again, though TheMann is the best Luigi in my state and he's pro level with Pink Luigi. I won't attempt to be top in the state, but want to use Luigi more in Brawl.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i'm asian/flippino. most smashers are white/black. and im 5'4 and boss is far taller then me. so his prediction of me was opposite but he said was jking XD. i love boss btw lol he trolls too much. btw heres my silly shouts if yall wanna check it

quoted : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7558222&postcount=55

my full shoutouts list. you'll find some stuff funny in there hehe lol comment plz too lolz.

and jackie chan adventures is legit

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Haha, I'm white, 6'1, and 130 pounds. That's how I imagined hippie, but now this all makes more sense.

Tennet

Smash Champion
ha kig i can bench you, at least i could not sure if i can after not working out for a few months...

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I can do 11 pullups with the back of my hand facing my face, consecutively btw, because I know someone like Chic is going to say that it doesn't count if I do one every hour.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I haven't main Luigi since Melee because of my best friend loves to use Luigi in Brawl. Since I main too many low tier characters, I'm going to start using Luigi again, though TheMann is the best Luigi in my state and he's pro level with Pink Luigi. I won't attempt to be top in the state, but want to use Luigi more in Brawl.
Viper playing weegee too O_o. You play everybody man lol. I can show you some tricks the 13th at ori's. And green thunder too if he's coming :)

Tennet

Smash Champion
i was planning on going to ori's i'm not because i can buy a wii if i don't, and i can't play brawl that well anymore... mann when i get my wii you and scala better come over, i know scala is...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I imagined Hippie kind of like his avatars.
Now I'm upset.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper playing weegee too O_o. You play everybody man lol. I can show you some tricks the 13th at ori's. And green thunder too if he's coming :)
You came a the moment I said your name. XD

I'll try to get all the godly tricks you have. Of course I still have some godly Kirby tricks to show you to. =3

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Dang, hippie... and I was already geard on calling you wapanese. I guess the only person I can call that now is Viper. Clannad-freak wapanese Viper. Honestly, all I have going on that is his avy and sig.

'K bye.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wait, hippiedude isn't white? Or tall? Argh.
Sorry to dissappoint you sir :( You still love me right? D:

Wait. Your hentai obsession is fine with me now that I know you're asian.
Of course kind sir. Hippie/luigi = pedo for Hentai obbession tyvm :3

hippie we are like the same height
lol sweet, most guys in tourneys are taller than me, disappointing really >.>
Haha, I'm white, 6'1, and 130 pounds. That's how I imagined hippie, but now this all makes more sense.
LOL that's totally complete opposite honestly. 5'5 110pds?or something like that eh lol. why is everyone so tall? Tall like luigi himself too?

I imagined Hippie kind of like his avatars.
Now I'm upset.
imma girl irl get @ me nugguh lol

Dang, hippie... and I was already geard on calling you wapanese. I guess the only person I can call that now is Viper. Clannad-freak wapanese Viper. Honestly, all I have going on that is his avy and sig.

'K bye.
my avy and my sig or vipers? :( lol, you can still call me that if you want ;3. I'm 3% japanese deadass LOL XD

Many dittos. 10infact.
don't hate you luigi otaku

well i has the asian/hippie hair, you can even ask boss.

TheMann

Smash Ace
You came a the moment I said your name. XD

I'll try to get all the godly tricks you have. Of course I still have some godly Kirby tricks to show you to. =3
Lol ofcourse. Cause even though I don't always post I lurk the weegee boards constantly. Was surprised to see u here. Can't wait to see some broken kirby techs XD

Viper. You can't be wapanese because you aren't white. I guess I could call you fapanese, though.
Or he can be Blackanese lol

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Am I the only freaking whitey that plays Luigi? At genesis (if everyone manages to go) we'll be all super diverse and stuff. My friends have told me I'm the definition of a skinny little white boy :O

Icyo

Smash Ace
Am I the only freaking whitey that plays Luigi? At genesis (if everyone manages to go) we'll be all super diverse and stuff. My friends have told me I'm the definition of a skinny little white boy :O
I'm white. But I'm not sure I'm going to Genesis.

Top Bottom