• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Up angled fsmash has a Lower cool down than the others. It's not just up angled to regular.

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
just to save you guys the trouble when you go to apex. I'm not going anymore and I quit brawl. As for the mu panel I'm dropping off sorry. Replace me with Yoshq or someone else.

I won't explain why because it'll just be too hard for any of you to understand.

BSP

Smash Legend
That sucks Sama. I hope everything is alright.

@Muhti - you don't. MK will **** you anyway.

Napos

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure one of us will understand. Even if we are all separated by 100s of miles. Best of luck.

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
Sama, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Also, I wish I could go to Apex... Sadly X-mas gifts, misc. expenses destroyed my money. I got into a car accident about 2 weeks ago and now I'm paying for replacement parts for the truck. GG

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Damn. With all the effort in trying to advance the Luigi metagame, he is the last person I would think of to quit. Especially out of nowhere like this.

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
thanks for the comments for good luck. I hope to somehow through someone see, meet, or speak with you all.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
Dang i wouldnt have guessed you would be quitting. either way, i wish you luck in what your doing next and i hope that you will come back some day

Napos

Smash Ace
Mr.ConCon- California
YoshQ- Michigan
Luigisama-NJ?
Biglou- Alabama?
Napos- NM :3

me9595

Smash Apprentice
yoshq is from Michigan? since when? i thought he was in Illinois or Wisconsin or something like that

Napos

Smash Ace
Guys guys! I knew I was way off. I don't even deserve to be on that list. jk.

Top Bottom