• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I like PM, and I occasionally donate to Melee tourney pots.

:phone:

boss8

Smash Hero
I think his KO power will prevent him from becoming low, but Boss is right in that most people can just keep him out or just play around him. I wouldn't mind if he went in low. I don't think he'd really steamroll everyone down there anyway.
Its too the point where u basically hafe to CON ur opponent.....

hencethenamemrconcon...

Luigisama

Smash Champion
wow three luigis in the same pool which has Dabuz as the highest seed. BSL, Triadprodigy, and Yoshq. Good luck

Tesh

Smash Hero
nietono and brood did not show this year

there is a female japanese olimar named Kairo, but from what I heard she isn't as good as they are.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Chibo and YoshQ NOEZ :(
they didn't do enough rob up throw to up b. That's why they lost.

On a side note I didn't feel like making a write up on this, but I'll just keep it simple on a few luigi things

sourspot nair can lead to some high damaging combos. Just as an example you can sourspot nair to sweetspot nair to up smash. The reason being nair I think has the same or probably more hitstun than jab.

here is an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hwLzTAZCOX0#t=228s

yoshq

Smash Master
Yoo did you guys see my falling nair to upb to punish mk's nado at 43% on live stream? We didn't win the game but it was still the highlight of my tourney play.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
yoshq how did you do against roller? i know you lost but how did the match go/who did you go/what did you do

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
YoshQ, how many money matches did you win? I know at least 2 in dittos.

When/Where is Genesis3?

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Boback didn't say where it is, but it's safe to say it's at the same location at Antioch, California. As to when it is, Boback said it will be the week after EVO, so it's July 19-21.

Top Bottom