• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
i mean he gave me 1st lol.....

but we split the cash?
lol I'm just joking boss. Nice job. You made a lot of money in that tourney right? 2nd in melee singles, 1st(I think) in doubles and 1st in brawl singles.

Edit

I found out some useful stuff with luigi's slide. I might make a very short video on it since Mr.concon is planning on making a 2nd tech video.

Just to describe it. It looks something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVvzsoKqwU&feature=player_detailpage#t=45s

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Most people thought he was hacking at first. but, its just pure luck with those misfires. I know bcuz i played him as well.
His weegee is technically sick.

:pow:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Most people thought he was hacking at first. but, its just pure luck with those misfires. I know bcuz i played him as well.
His weegee is technically sick.

I played him last night and was helping him out with some things. He's better than me, he's just inexperienced.

Of course, that's not saying much. I'm like the worst Luigi...for now anyways.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think he's okay to, but he has to mix those misfires into combo if he is going to get them all the time.

BSP

Smash Legend
I played him last night and was helping him out with some things. He's better than me, he's just inexperienced.

Of course, that's not saying much. I'm like the worst Luigi...for now anyways.
I bet I'm worse :cool: no sources of practice anymore :urg:

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Replays for GetHypeII are going up soon. Do you Guys mind watching mine and giving me some pointers? I don't mind extra harsh criticism.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But Marvel comics are bad right now.

Maybe Marvel NOW can reinvigorate their stuff, but I'm kind of worried they'll flop with New52 being almost always amazing.

I'll definitely be giving them a new chance, which might be all Marvel really needs.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I read one comic book. Had to do with superman and wonder woman fighting these giant robots. It was okay, but from I what heard the old ones were better. It was one of the new ones and it came inside of a cereal box which I thought was cool. Bringing back the ol toy in a cereal box. I missed those days :(

edit:

so I was just thinking based off facebook post made by Boss and Yoshq. Could luigis be philosophical? Or at least we tend to sit back in some situations and think them out. Like a thinker. What do you guys think?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I gotta show up to a tourney to show ppl how i get down with luigi.
I've gotten better with weegee since watching the advance video, and fully master the rising cyclone move. :)

Top Bottom