• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man, where have I been..?? Lmao. I had no freaking idea.

Have you been to any tournaments lately? Why haven't we met?

:phone:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Man, where have I been..?? Lmao. I had no freaking idea.

Have you been to any tournaments lately? Why haven't we met?

Well i almost went to a tourney this past spring/summer at UAH, but i be too busy with irl stuff.
public transportation sucks down here as well, like no buses running on the weekends?! wtf is that all about.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man, that sucks.

I meant around the whole state, though. I've been in Tuscaloosa since the beginning of the semester, and I'll be here for school for at least 4 years. Out of town tournaments are out of the question?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I don't mind going across another state to play smash (AL to GA for example) But, 4-5 states over? heck no

:pow:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i think it's kind of gross, actually.

i mean, big ones are nice, but anything more than like a large D is too much.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
The luigis that are going to be in the Luigi community combo video I need you guys to create a sig that will be placed in the video to identify each luigi.

If you can't make one or don't know how to make ask someone who is good at making sigs. I know a few people who are good at making sigs so PM for more information.

The sig doesn't have to be crazy just something that can identify you. Excel made a good one

The luigis that need to make sigs are Boss, Yoshq, Jul?, Hype%, Koolzone, Jmiller, Thunderst0rm, Steep, Jbandrew, and Desti.

Other luigis that want to be in the video submit a video with a combo. Send them to me either on mediafire, through the wii, Skype, or e-mail. The deadline is Dec 20th

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Trog bank $21

Boss bank $30

All other luigis
$0 cmon guys you're all lookin purrty free right now. Especially myself :(

yoshq

Smash Master
That girl pulls off the fat like ridiculously well.. Her face is still fine as **** like I might even call her beautiful if it was a good day and the sun was in my eyes. Haha jk but I'd beat.

Also BSL you're a hella cool dude and it was fun talkin witcha n playin briefly. I'll go Luigi on you next time if I didn't already.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That girl pulls off the fat like ridiculously well.. Her face is still fine as **** like I might even call her beautiful if it was a good day and the sun was in my eyes. Haha jk but I'd beat.

Also BSL you're a hella cool dude and it was fun talkin witcha n playin briefly. I'll go Luigi on you next time if I didn't already.

lol idk how i got so cool in the past few weeks. i mean, no one thought i was cool in kansas, and then everyone's all like "bsl you were a cool dude" lololol

Top Bottom