• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
I haven't played any good peaches offline, but from wifi, I know you've got to implement horizontal range because her Dair will eat you up otherwise.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Gonna go back to using a lot more luigi soon =), i think I know what matchups I want for him and what I want for diddy now

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I need to learn how to play against Peach as well. One of the PR'd players in my state mains her and sooner or later I'll get him in bracket.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Meh I wouldn't know, I know what you look like but I forget exdia. All I know was the luigi plush was sitting at the tv I was playing friendlies on for a long time and someone eventually got it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Oh yeah well, but I bet they're not legit. :p jk lol my plusie would kind of like diddy kong if I ripped of the mustache.
They are awesomly legit. 1 was given to me by sleepyk cause he thought it was my birthday. One my friend won in a crane game at some restaurant lol. And another this girl gave it to me from christmas.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
They are awesomly legit. 1 was given to me by sleepyk cause he thought it was my birthday. One my friend won in a crane game at some restaurant lol. And another this girl gave it to me from christmas.
Wow hmm just wondering how many quarters were used in getting the Luigi from the crane game?

makoforce

Smash Ace
lol funny poem: A Penis Has A Sad Life: His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an *******, his bestfriend's a *****, & his owner beats him.

On a side note: WTF is wrong with smashboards its ugly now...

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I have a giant luigi hat that isn't really a hat, but a cushion. I can fit it inside my bag, and stick my gamecube controller inside the hat where ever I go. BAM, instant awesomeness.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say you guys have 9 11 threads :awesome:
you trying to imply that Luigi is EVIL?! eh I won't go into details for this.

"I have a giant luigi hat that isn't really a hat, but a cushion. I can fit it inside my bag, and stick my gamecube controller inside the hat where ever I go. BAM, instant awesomeness. "

I am willing to buy this from you for $838,384,903,838,383,984,938, lol jk. But still that is pretty cool.

Top Bottom