• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

yoshq

Smash Master
biglou beat cheese in a mm... ask him. but boss is really good vs icies i would say. i'd just have to see him play prawn who knows the mu super well, and beats biglou in friendlies. my advice would be if you use nado, make sure to end it above the ground and prolly jump out of it when it's done, otherwise icies can read it and get easy grab. also do shield pressuring aerials the whole time and wait for them to hit, then go in and combo them to death. and i heard something like, if you jab upb them both when they aren't shielding, only popo will be able to shield and you'll hit nana. lastly for shield pressure, dsmash and fsmash on their shield then run away is good.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
ChainGrabber

@MLG_Sundance any chance of us seeing a brawl throwback this season?

MLG_Sundance Sundance DiGiovanni

@ChainGrabber right now I'd say yes. Which makes me happy.

WOOT:reverse:
But there's no guarantee where it will it be and even if it will even happen.
If it happens, I think it will be at MLG Columbus. Columbus had the highest attendance (250 of 256) and higher attendance=more money

yoshq

Smash Master
so gaiz. how many rolls and spotdodges do u count reg in a match?

i count about 8-15 rolls in a match

=D

reading rolls and spotdodges and eating them with mah shoryuken is what i live for

o_O

=D SUP PPLZ
i tried to count how many rolls i do, but i just see it as normal playing and cant count how many of a move i do. it's prolly like 15-20 though lol. it's not so much how man ytimes you roll as how much you get punished for it/how predictable it is

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
tornado as in MK? or tornado as in luigi's cyclone?

vids, plz

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Oh LOL
Hippie did it to my Ganon on wifi
Hits me with luigi's nado offstage, and it sends me at the gayest angle forever
And Ganon is like DURP, I CAN'T RECOVER! WELP!
Link too

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
It's a weak hit so you can't DI it, and the way he uses it, its like a wall so you have no choice but to run into it.

It's so **** LOL

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Boss the one u do to Wyatt is stalling one. The one I do is a complete falling one and recover with 2nd jump. Risky gimp lol. But still nado booty ***** offstage. I'll get vids later lol. Juxt can vouch =D

I think I showed ninjalink stalling nado. He approves lool.

edit: basically this one wht boss does @ 2:14 but FALLING. its similar but u know lol w/e.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3FhVWMBLE

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Oh my, recognition! :D

I've always been meaning to try if luigi's nado actually stopped someone's recovery. Which characters does it work against besides diddy/link/ganon?

Also another question about luigi's nado recovery, does anyone have a special control setup so its easier to mash the B button to recover, cause the way i do it, i have to use 2 hands pushing B to go fast enough but i can't control what direction luigi goes when i do that

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Any luigi player here wanna luigi ditto friendlie me?
I wanna continue improvement with mario's baby bro. :)

Top Bottom