• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I did bust out the omelette, but I wanted a few steak dittos as well. After some mo' practice my omelette should be on par with his steak.

:093:

Irsic

Smash Ace
****it, I don't even remember what Pokemon that is.

Pretty sure it evolves into...Victoreel Bell? I don't remember how to spell it.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Bellsprout...lol

Edit: How do yall feel about the ICs?
I think they should feared more than MK
Those CGs are unstoppable.
I fought one today in Reo's Online Tourney
I won one match but lost two times...then switched to Zelda...won the match...but then I lost the deciding match and lost the tourny (2-3)...it was the quarter finals:(
Maybe next time.
I got 4th with Lucas last time:)
Back on topic...yeah the ICs very dangerous...we should not underestimate them...they hav a new CG every week...lol
And Lucas is too easily chain grabbed...so not only can Marth death grab us...the ICs can 0-death CG us:(

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I did bust out the omelette, but I wanted a few steak dittos as well. After some mo' practice my omelette should be on par with his steak.

I'll make you eat those words.

And it'll be DELICIOUS.

My Ness needs more work, it's pretty funny. You're like my alternate universe me if I hadn't mained Sonic >_>

Irsic

Smash Ace
I played this IC the other day and he took me to Final Destination and talked a lot of crap about winning the second match. So I said okay, and took him to Brinstar. He dropped out of the fight half way into his second stock as he was heading towards the blast zone at alarming rates, calling a game. (He had only done about 50% to my first stock)

So that map ***** the hell out of ICs. Also, PKT tailwhipping them owns.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Tell you the truth, brinstar doesnt do **** to people who use more than cg.
Also if your playing decend/good ic....all you need is one platform to cg so yeahh.

livan

Smash Apprentice
..a well in sometimes i don't rememder all of the pokemons and well is good to know about lucas
n_n

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Edit: How do yall feel about the ICs?
I think they should feared more than MK
Those CGs are unstoppable.
IC's are my secondary too ^_^
yea they can infinite you, but there grab range isnt too big.
PKT and PKF seperate them, and they're easy to gimp once they are seperated.
keep them seperated and it's not too bad. i mean, i'd rather fight a lone popo than both.
but just because it's versus popo it doesnt mean that you automatically win, it's just easier.

tbh, i no IC's hav 0-death grabs, but going by how you can seperate them and because of PKT, i would say it's 50-50. yes, 50-50

:094:

(and i think i should say this; i havent played against someone else in about a month =[ )

Chuee

Smash Hero
(and i think i should say this; i havent played against someone else in about a month =[ )
I hadnt played any1 for awhile since my wi-fi was down but last night it worked so i owned some people wit G&W. I <3 G&W's downgrab.

Neon Ness

There's like one IC player at school, so I have little experience, but I have fought a decent IC online a long time ago. The key is to separate, like everyone's saying. PSI moves are effective, but I find neutral air to be useful, too, for juggling into a forward smash and sending them far away to pull off a PK Thunda follow up.

heytallman

CTALL
IC's are my secondary too ^_^
yea they can infinite you, but there grab range isnt too big.
PKT and PKF seperate them, and they're easy to gimp once they are seperated.
keep them seperated and it's not too bad. i mean, i'd rather fight a lone popo than both.
but just because it's versus popo it doesnt mean that you automatically win, it's just easier.

tbh, i no IC's hav 0-death grabs, but going by how you can seperate them and because of PKT, i would say it's 50-50. yes, 50-50
I find PK fire is your best friend here. Nair is also pretty good, just don't get grabbed out of it, if they shield it. Dair could work well, if one of the Climbers gets hit with the fourth hit at an angle, so one of them doesn't go straight down.....yeah. That didn't make much sense, but I bet you can get what I'm talking about.

Basically, here is how you play IC's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQFf0qj9Nk

Neon Ness

Is there a Lucas backroom social group?

Someone should make one. For all teh pros.

Omelette.

Neon Ness

We talk about new Lucas developments not made for commoners' eyes.

And om nom nomelettes.

We need a way to decide who gets in though, besides the regulars-- Toxi. prO. Noraa. Oats, etc. Basically anyone in PK Baybay. Newcomers should have to fight a team of ZMan, prO, and Toxi over Wifi and win 2 out of 3 games in a set to join.

Neon Ness

Srsly?

Must've forgotten. Just PM him and I'm sure he'll let you in.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should be invited. I don't use Lucas, but Ness is cool and I like Neon.

heytallman

CTALL

And om nom nomelettes.

We need a way to decide who gets in though, besides the regulars-- Toxi. prO. Noraa. Oats, etc. Basically anyone in PK Baybay. Newcomers should have to fight a team of ZMan, prO, and Toxi over Wifi and win 2 out of 3 games in a set to join.
I should be in. I was GONNA be in PK Baybay, but stuff went awry. I demand entry to this Lucas back room. Omelets.

Veril

Frame Savant
lol I'm in the Jigglypuff back room...

Just... couldn't stand those grab-releases any more.

How are things here in the Motherland?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm

And om nom nomelettes.

I don't play Wifi. But if anyone is ever in the Albuquerque area let me know. I'll send some more invites out now.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
We need a way to decide who gets in though, besides the regulars-- Toxi. prO. Noraa. Oats, etc. Basically anyone in PK Baybay. .
i WAS gonna be in Pee Kay Bay Bay, but my 0-64 combo was on wifi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgicvLYIiVI&fmt=18 yeah it's on wifi, but it's still dead sexy.
i barely use him as much anymore, i just no alot about him

EDIT: HOLY CRAP NOW I'M MAD:mad:
how did Kinzer get in the Lucas backroom but i didnt?!

:094:- eat Zman's soul dream right now!!!

Chuee

Smash Hero
I would've been in pk bay bay too if it werent for the fact that i live in a place where our gamestop doesnt even have smash tournies <.< Also that all the people i know irl suck at this game. I can 2-3 stock them every time ._.

Neon Ness

Whoa whoa, gaiz.

I didn't literally mean that you could only be in if you were in PK Baybay. I was being facetious. Plus, ultimately, it comes down to ZMan, since it's his, but I'ma try to suggest who oughta be in to ZMan. I dunno why Toxi didn't get in, he should been one of the first...

Neon Ness

Oh yeah, how could we forget Levi!? He's de Smash Researcher, after all.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Is it possible to rename groups?

We could call it the OBR/LucaSonic HQ (Omellete BackRoom/LucaSonic alliance HQ) If it fits.

Neon Ness

:laugh: That'd be an awesome name. You'd hafta ask ZMan to rename it, though. :lucas::sonic:

Irsic

Smash Ace
You didn't stay to watch me win, PF.

Because I won with Diddy, and it was awesome.

<_< Man, I hate Falco.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
You didn't stay to watch me win, PF.

Because I won with Diddy, and it was awesome.

<_< Man, I hate Falco.
you didn't pick lucas once =[
i figured you'd win that round.
i got sooo bored lol, so i just had to leave.
oh snap it's christmas lol.
well where i live it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom