• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Omelets Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mreh, I'll just assume the OBR is the Lucas Sonic alliance group and junk.

I'm kind of lazy I am, and besides, this group we have now is probably serving the same purpose *cough SteakOmelettes*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well there are others... but I think we're the ones who comes to the Lucas boards the most. I think...

I'm gonna see if I can pick up Lucas as a fun character or something, but yeah don't just assume we're the only ones.

:093:

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I had to sing Holy Night & Feliz Navidad when I was in the musical this year.

So what did Santa Claus leave you under the tree this year? I got Guitar Hero 2 with 1 working guitar and one broken one and GH Aerosmith.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
we did?
i know we had a moveset tier list, but not a person tier list.

idk about me being top as the criteria states that i should:
1. have vids of me, which i dont have.
2. tournamnent placings. which i dont have either lol.
3. knowledge/help, which is the only thing i do have.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
the tier list we had was a joke
really nice list the Link players have, with awards and everything, if we want a tier list like that, someone who knows every guy here in the boards, should make it

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, Sonic boards had a member tier list.

It was awesome, but I forget where we posted it >_>

The only negative to it was that we based it totally on popularity and post quality, not skill. So one day we got like 3 different Sonic mains that place in tournies but rarely come on SWF and started posting things like "I know for a fact that I'm better than the people posted above me on this list blah blah blah"

D:

Just be careful if you make one...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's in the now closed Sonic boards chatroom, Camal.

Also people were just being dumb and taking a joke seriously, person tier lists are fine as long as the participants are mature about it.

Also I want to be bottom tier if you guys make a Lucas main tire list.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i invite you all to go and read all those topics that Vayseth has created in each character board, you'll learn a lot of your worst match up
does Lucas can make MK to jump release, then punish?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol i posted the thing about mk's jump release.
it does suck
my game is broken, so i can't test anything as of now.

heytallman

CTALL
Why is Gengar part poison type? It makes no sense to me.

:094:

I need to play more often. Tournament next Saturday I'm hoping to go to, gotta get in shape lol

heytallman

CTALL
Well I guess being part poison type isn't so bad.....the poison gives Gengar resistance against grass, and strengthens resistances against poison and bug. But Gengar is now weak to psychic. Plus, a poison typing gives Gengar the STAB'd sludge bomb, which, when normally effective, does more damage than shadow ball, with an arguably better secondary effect. But it still doesn't really make sense to me. Oh well.

Did ToxiCrow ever share with us his new use (s) for PSI magnet?

edit: Holy crap, everyone is going to think I'm some kind of super nerd for knowing all about Pokemon....I still play it, competitively, even.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Well I guess being part poison type isn't so bad.....the poison gives Gengar resistance against grass, and strengthens resistances against poison and bug. But Gengar is now weak to psychic. Plus, a poison typing gives Gengar the STAB'd sludge bomb, which, when normally effective, does more damage than shadow ball, with an arguably better secondary effect. But it still doesn't really make sense to me. Oh well.

edit: Holy crap, everyone is going to think I'm some kind of super nerd for knowing all about Pokemon....I still play it, competitively, even.
are you getting plt?
i must get it.
sad thing is...
someone stole my ds
and i really want SFIV sooo... idk. i still have my pearl though. gengar is on my team.
he is such a beasty special sweeper. everyone has one though so it's hard to find uses cuz everyone always has a counter ready... stupid weaville/metagross.
how do you feel about garchomp being uber?

heytallman

CTALL
are you getting plt?
i must get it.
sad thing is...
someone stole my ds
and i really want SFIV sooo... idk. i still have my pearl though. gengar is on my team.
he is such a beasty special sweeper. everyone has one though so it's hard to find uses cuz everyone always has a counter ready... stupid weaville/metagross.
how do you feel about garchomp being uber?
I will get Platinum when it comes to America, and I will try to find a used copy at a Gamestop, so I don't have to spend full price on it.

Sucks about your DS.

My Gengar is beastlier than yours. It's shiny. Modest nature + choice scarf surprises a lot of people. I can kill a Weavile, so long as Focus Blast hits. It's quite nasty when that **** happens. Also, when I see a Gyarados come in, I always bring in Gengar, he outruns Gyara after one DD and OHKO's with Tbolt. That is also an epic occurrence.

I never really had too many problems against Garchomp, but I guess I'm glad that he's gone....its just one less thing to watch out for. Although I am making a sandstorm team, he would have made a great addition. But I got Gliscor with that broken-*** Sand Veil, so it's all good.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
it was more of an application then a new use. there was really nothing new about it; i jst havent seen many people use it. i use it and it works just fine.

for one, i use it on people who are constantly rolling or as a tech chase. you no how u can wavedash with the psi magnet? when u drop it, it has no lag; even if u miss u can start a jab combo. so i've been using it like that.

also, grab release wario near the edge, jump and hit him with it. it'll send him at an angle towards the bottom of the stage, and he wont recover.
yes, i've tried it against good people and it works. are there better things you can do? well yeah, but psimagnet hits hard and it's really not that bad of a move if u use it that way.
lol i told u guys it's not that exciting:laugh:

Chuee

Smash Hero
My Gengar is beastlier than yours. It's shiny. Modest nature + choice scarf surprises a lot of people. I can kill a Weavile, so long as Focus Blast hits. It's quite nasty when that **** happens. Also, when I see a Gyarados come in, I always bring in Gengar, he outruns Gyara after one DD and OHKO's with Tbolt. That is also an epic occurrence.
How dew yew ppl get all these shinies <.< I never got 1 evar.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
toxicrow, that's not really exciting :( stupid hype :(
about Pokemon, Pearl is my first pokemon game that i used to play competitively, with EV training and natures and stuff, but when i started to play with friends, they were much better than me, because they had those trained pokemon since the firsts games, and i got bored and stopped playing pokemon :(
:076:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom