• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
For a few people that recgonize me, I'm also Chunky from Aib. thxs for the small welcome Tokaio and yes we do need more representation.
CHUNKY!!! Welcome to the boards! I hope you're going to be just as active here as you are on AIB.. bc tbh, Smashboards > AIB. If you haven't figured it out yet, i'm Nasty.. i know you know me :) lol

Oh and if you ever want to post something less than ten characters, just do something like this:

lol

10char.
or something along those lines. people around here are creative so sometimes you'll see "10PKfires" or whatever. lol... basically it is just making your post long enough to be able to be posted XD If you need any help w/ anything or have questions, just ask.. we're all pretty friendly around here.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
lifeup should replace pk freeze. depending on how much you hold down b button before releasing, it'll heal 2% per second anywhere from 10 seconds to 20 seconds lol

then sakurai will decide "hey lucas is pretty young he should be a more agile fighter than the rest of the cast, definitely more so than dk and bowser those fatasses" and swaps ness/lucas' grab releases with bowser/dk's

then he will realize lucas' grab is too slow and makes it come out on the 12th frame and ends on the 50th frame, pivot grab ends on the 40th

then he will think "hm lucas has been through a lot of hard times and i don't think his hexagons should be ******* after wiping out all the evil in his world" and makes the range of all lucas' aerials 1.5x of what they are now and gives his tilts killing power

most importantly he must keep lucas' pk fire shenanigans and dtilt lock

/random fantasies about how lucas can be s tier in the next ssb

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
chunky, were you there at the supercon in denver last summer? just curious.

and i just realized i have a thing for playing blonde haired heroes (abel, yatterman1, and lucas)
Nah, I wasn't, but I wish I was. Why, did you though you heard my name or something? Well just give me a reason when ya can. I think I can say the same with also what your saying, but for me, it either seems to be blonde haired people or people who wear blue lol (Noel, Peach, Cassandra, Carl, and Lucas.... well there's more, but I'm too lazy to type it all.)

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Also hey Nasty, what's up? Been awhile huh? But thxs for the quick 10char shortage, really helpful and I've been finally getting the chance to go offline ^.^ woot! But I've been doing fine. Also, i'd like to help with the matchup discussion which is why I also came here. not to mention all the people who really wanted me to have an account so here I am. :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

I'm playing through mother3 with my bf for the first time

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman

I'm playing through mother3 with my bf for the first time
the first time i played through it i skipped the first three chapters and downloaded a set of save files so i could directly skip to the fourth because i just wanted to play as lucas.

then i saw how much i was missing out when a few weeks ago i decided to replay it with new game +.

orange/xd

Smash Ace
Something somewhat serious I have to say.

I will not be posting here on SWF as much as I have been, if ever. This is for 2 reasons.

1.) Instead of just sitting at my computer theorycrafting about Lucas's matchups and whatnot, I'm actually going to try to get better at this game. In other words, I am going to try to start going to more tournaments.

2.) There is no reason to come here and "joke around" really, I have been lying to myself to me think that I am actually a part of this community, when in reality, I am not, or have ever been, part of the Lucas boards. Whenever I try to make a stupid little joke or something like I did earlier, everyone just makes me feel out of place and like an idiot. I don't have time to make say, 1,258 posts in 4 months like Yink, or 2,258 in half a year like rocketPSIence. There is no point for me to visit here any more. So I'll stop acting like I was ever part of you guys' little community.

There is a chance I might return to actively posting once I adapt differrent mindsets about these things, but not soon in the future.

Good day and farewell.

Chuee

Smash Hero
._.
You don't have to actually leave. You can just spend more time playing the game than you do on here. If you want to get better smashboards does a good job of making you better. Just lurk around and you'll learn a lot.

orange/xd

Smash Ace
Scratch that, never coming back.

HailCrest apparently didn't like my "emo explosion/desperate cry for attention".

It's people like him that make me want to stick a toothpick under my big toe nail, and then kick the wall as hard as I can.

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
=/ You're quitting smash orange? Just stay...I see no reason why you're so hard on yourself. Every post is a contribution to the boards, even if it's a joke.

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
XD. Wobbuffet is too good. Especially in Brawl. WOBBUFFET FOR S-TIER. He's pretty awesome in Pokemon too. Shadow Tag is too good.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Good call. How far are you?
uh lets see... Lucas just learned psi...
and uh.. got ***** in the process, lol...?
we worked for some
s, snuck the dog in this house and met the womanizing
, and now I'm sorta stuck at this musical boss. i think im underleveled so im going to have to kill the local enemies before I try again.

Levitas

the moon
:O "the attic's a dungeon!?" is one of my favorite M3 songs.

And yeah, that part took some levelling for me, too.

heytallman

CTALL
uh lets see... Lucas just learned psi...
and uh.. got ***** in the process, lol...?
we worked for some
s, snuck the dog in this house and met the womanizing
, and now I'm sorta stuck at this musical boss. i think im underleveled so im going to have to kill the local enemies before I try again.
It's true! The jealous bass is a royal ***** of a boss! Him and Mr. Passion are the 2 hardest bosses, IMO. Also mecha drago can be kinda tough.

edit: I am currently wasting time listening to stuff in the mother 3 sound player. Holy crap this game has the best soundtrack ever. And I love how you can save favorites! My favorites have got to be "Mom's Hometown" (Mother 3 Love Theme in Brawl) "Hot Shot's Theme" (The DCMC's Porky's theme mix) and "Lucky's Room" (a remake of my favorite battle theme from Earthbound). Worst song in the game has gotta be Saturn Valley theme, it sucks so much wang compared to Earthbound's Saturn Valley theme.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
my favourite song is
NK Cyborg
and
porky's boss theme

jealous bass wasn't too hard for me. i killed like two of those black beanlings so i was level 30 when i met it lol

however the most fun boss is definitely the second-last one because then you have all your PSI to throw around, and it really isn't that hard of a fight at all.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
my favourite song is
NK Cyborg
and
porky's boss theme

jealous bass wasn't too hard for me. i killed like two of those black beanlings so i was level 30 when i met it lol
wow **** lv 30?! We were lv 12 or something no wonder the general enemies were giving us a hard time. Well I did some grinding and at lv 21 now, next Friday when Tallman comes over that bass guy is going to get wrecked! :bee:

Top Bottom