• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
In other Lucas News:

I am off to Puerto Rico to face

Exel-zero and friends.

and Bubbleman's lucas. I heard his lucas is legit.
video matches will be post as soon as I get back (hopefully)

Kole

Smash Lord
In other Lucas News:

I am off to Puerto Rico to face

Exel-zero and friends.

and Bubbleman's lucas. I heard his lucas is legit.
video matches will be post as soon as I get back (hopefully)
Bubbleman? I remember seeing a few videos of him a while ago

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
They are kindof fun. However i always have fun playing Lucas <3. Also yea Lucas didnt have a good life but god dang he is the saddest character in brawl ;-;

My fav dittos are Jiggy dittos :3

Nasty u better be going to MLG DC :laugh:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
earlymid of October. Its in the MLG thread atm but im too lazy to get it since im on my itouch xD

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nasty are you going to Raleigh? I really hope DC doesn't make too many people miss Raleigh. :(

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I just looked it up, it's mid October.

@rPSI... i really wanna go to both of them. But i gotta find a way to MLG Raleigh. I definitely don't wanna take my car there after just putting a new transmission in it and spending over $1000 on it. Hopefully i'll be at both. But even if i don't make it to Raleigh, you better make it to DC.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yeaaa rPSI should go to DC most def even if we have to drag him up here <3

Nasty you and your car troubles ;__;

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I have school during DC. T_T
Like, you'd literally have to kidnap me if you want me at DC.

Nasty, why are you worried about taking a car you just got fixed?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
mab eight hours x-x its about 6 hours for me and my parents already complain about an hour away =/

ah well if i have good grades first quarter then i can go to MLG DC. However 4/7 of my classes are A.P. x_____x

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nasty, if I didn't know about the horrible car johns you had in the past, I'd so say no johns to you.

Anyway, I really hope that you can come. Getting a ride with someone else is also so legit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oh wow Wolf so you should know alot about the MU we are discussing eh Chuee? :laugh:

Me, I have my lovable blonde :zerosuitsamus: <3 She handles Snake, Marth, DK, Peach, GW, TL, and MK. However she is my co-main sooo it just goes with who I feel like each day.

Lately i have been like addicted to Lucas though :L

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm ******** and secondary a bad character for Lucas. Gdubs. He doesn't even handle the bad MU's.

Luckily I'm working on MK.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm at Combo Breaker, wondering if i should go Lucas for no apparent reason in the friendlies. The tag on my shirt says "Lucas" in bright colors, very nice lady made it for me :D
I think it'd be ironic if i didn't show up with Lucas, and my tag is Lucas.

Chuee

Smash Hero

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
When most people say they didn't like them, they usually removed CP stages.... not added them...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just stopped by to say this: Blah. I'm ironically the worst Lucas on these forums. Anyone objects, and i'll be forced to use force.

I also changed my character icon so people will leave me alone about my username.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Well after Supercon, I can say I did pretty well, but most of it seemed like luck to me :/ but here it is.

In pools

random Snake main 2-0
Tim(#2 in my state. Wario & Ness main) 2-1
I(ROB main)2-1
Fishbait(Lucario main and future ranked person in my state) 2-1
KiraFlax (Pit and ROB main #2 in AZ)2-1

I pretty much brezzed through pools and people were like 'OMG wut a Lucas? You didn't even practice did you? 0_o' The truth is that I really didn't.

In brackets

Got destoryed by Dekar and MJG :( both 2-0 was close on 2nd game for both matches.

Don't know what place I got, but my state depended on me to make them proud. I tried but I'm surprised that I made it out of pools actually. I though i would lose cuz I didn't practice at all. I may have had a great time.... but what does this mean?

Btw I also played Oats. <3

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
good job at supercon chunky. beating tim is a good feat for a wifi lucas

in ssf4 at supercon i got like 5th out of 13. went 2-2. e. honda ftw
Thanks man. I think FAE took the wifi Lucas title from me. lol My wii is broken and I haven't even practice at all. I think I saw ya to, but i don't know if you saw me. E. Honda..... how bout Sakura? :)

good job beating some ranked players chunky!
Thanks man. I try. Still have a long way to go.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yay for ya Auspher ;D

Also this is stolen from the Peach Social buuuut I had to post this here for one reason and it's to congratulate Chunky ^_^

Good Job Chunky! and that marks another PRed Lucas.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Good **** Chunky! I like how it says "Newish" next to your name bc your name was tossed around so much to be ranked last time.

Btw guys, the new PA Power Rankings will be coming out soon. Don't expect to see me on it. I had a mediocre season. I didn't really have any bad losses, but all my wins weren't against anyone notable. There are a few other people in PA that weren't ranked last season but really stepped it up this season and will most likely be ranked bc they have better wins then me. :(

Oh well, i went two seasons in a row being PR'd as a Lucas main, which is still good and i hope that says something. lol.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
yay for ya Auspher ;D

Also this is stolen from the Peach Social buuuut I had to post this here for one reason and it's to congratulate Chunky ^_^

Good Job Chunky! and that marks another PRed Lucas.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Thanks Jbandit, I will keep raising I guess. Still got lots to learn.

Good **** Chunky! I like how it says "Newish" next to your name bc your name was tossed around so much to be ranked last time.

Btw guys, the new PA Power Rankings will be coming out soon. Don't expect to see me on it. I had a mediocre season. I didn't really have any bad losses, but all my wins weren't against anyone notable. There are a few other people in PA that weren't ranked last season but really stepped it up this season and will most likely be ranked bc they have better wins then me. :(

Oh well, i went two seasons in a row being PR'd as a Lucas main, which is still good and i hope that says something. lol.
lol Newish. Thanks Nasty. Sucks that your not going to be on the next PR :( :cry:, but you were able to be on for awhile and show Lucas can be beast. <3 Be proud of yourself for that, brush up on old and new skills again, and you should be golden next time. I know you can make it back again. If I can, so can you!!!!! ;)

Top Bottom