• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
No one really rPSI. I just do well against all of them. Just need to brush up on ROB MU and a tiny bit of MK here. I can beat everyone really, I just haven't attended to enough stuff. Been busy over the summer with University work and now I got 3 AP and 1 Honors class. I guess the only one who truly can give me trouble is Dave, but we haven't played enough so I can't really say too much about him. Bees, I need to relearn ROB because he still thinks I can beat him like I did before and DTL with MK. He'll never go TL on me until he learns to beat Lucas.

But yeah that's about it. I go pretty close to even with about everyone, but that's my opinion. You can ask other people in my state to see what they think of me (hopefully not bad >_<)

Frost94

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone i wanted to introduce myself im frost the pk thunder spamming lucas main :)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@Chunky... i watched your set against Beez's ROB from "Kyle's Smashfest Tourney." It was from like a month ago. You go off the stage too much agaist ROB... Lucas doesn't have the proper tools to be messing around w/ ROB off stage, especially when you kept trying to go for a spike. ROB's don't get spiked (at least smart ones). There are a lot of ROB's here in PA so i know the MU fairly well from playing people like Chibo, Fishy, GwJumpman, Wrek and others. Just stay on the stage. lol.

And you CP'd him to Brinstar. I understand it's a great Lucas stage but i wouldn't take a ROB there. But that's probably just bc i don't like that stage.

Kole

Smash Lord
I still feel confident taking some pocket MKs there if the player's not on the amazing side, I know the MK MU on brinstar really well

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I don't CP anyone to Brinstar anymore. Stupid pocket MK's >:U
lol, exactly.

I still feel confident taking some pocket MKs there if the player's not on the amazing side, I know the MK MU on brinstar really well
Yeah, but i'd rather not take a chance. That stage is still just as good for MK. And if they know about Lucas' lingering hitboxes on that stage then you're just gonna get punished hard for it.

BTW, i just went and read all the posts Frost ever made. They were quite hilarious, and he's clearly just trolling.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well let's see I'd personally take MK to PS2. ;o However i'm with Kole in taking MKs that aren't amazing to Brinstar.

However I haven't played an MK in a while with Lucas. Only ZSS lately ^^"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yaaaaay I love that stage :3

I love how every stage we can manipulate. Except the ground too much. I am still thinking on that one on what the heck to do :s.

Frost94

Smash Cadet
@taker im actually a lucas main i was still choosing before and i enjoy yelling PK THUNDER!!! on random characters social threads^^

Kole

Smash Lord
If I know they play MK or used MK the previous match then I'll most likely CP BF or PS2 (if legal)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Careful Frost you don't wanna spam these threads >_>

Anyways idk why but I have the most fun when playing the blonde characters of Brawl. (minus Jiggly <3)

Weeeeird lol.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
@Chunky... i watched your set against Beez's ROB from "Kyle's Smashfest Tourney." It was from like a month ago. You go off the stage too much agaist ROB... Lucas doesn't have the proper tools to be messing around w/ ROB off stage, especially when you kept trying to go for a spike. ROB's don't get spiked (at least smart ones). There are a lot of ROB's here in PA so i know the MU fairly well from playing people like Chibo, Fishy, GwJumpman, Wrek and others. Just stay on the stage. lol.

And you CP'd him to Brinstar. I understand it's a great Lucas stage but i wouldn't take a ROB there. But that's probably just bc i don't like that stage.
Yeah I did really bad there, but that's my playstyle. It's risky and it's not a thing Lucas' would do. Before, he was so suprised at everything I did and didn't know what to do. I guess he asked for MU tips. He still believes I can beat him, but as he says "ever since your wii broke, your not at your top prime. It's why your losing to me" or something like that. I honestly say he's gotten a lot better and after awhile, it just seemed hopeless. It's like I forgot what specific things to do against ROB. As for Brinstar, I normally don't counterpick that stage cuz I suck at it so badly. It was kinda a way to say I can't do this at the moment, especially after he banned my favorite CP cuz of the dumb things I can do to ROB. XD It's why I said in the last post that I may need to relearn ROB and I should be good.

Inb4Chueesaysit'sLucas'sbeststage

Chuee

Smash Hero
but it is ;_;
unless Luigi's Mansion is legal.
LOL I love that stage.

Oh, and frost don't spam bro.
rPSI will give you an infraction.
and I don't think you'll like those.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yeah I did really bad there, but that's my playstyle. It's risky and it's not a thing Lucas' would do. Before, he was so suprised at everything I did and didn't know what to do. I guess he asked for MU tips. He still believes I can beat him, but as he says "ever since your wii broke, your not at your top prime. It's why your losing to me" or something like that. I honestly say he's gotten a lot better and after awhile, it just seemed hopeless. It's like I forgot what specific things to do against ROB. As for Brinstar, I normally don't counterpick that stage cuz I suck at it so badly. It was kinda a way to say I can't do this at the moment, especially after he banned my favorite CP cuz of the dumb things I can do to ROB. XD It's why I said in the last post that I may need to relearn ROB and I should be good.

Inb4Chueesaysit'sLucas'sbeststage
So what did he ban that you like so much??

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
So what did he ban that you like so much??
He banned Delfino on me ever since the 1st time I took him there. No matter who I ever am, he'll ban it on me. XD Then I suffer the consequences for it >_<.

Also a lot of irony on Lucas questions thread. Someone asked how does Lucas do against ROB on delfino 0_o

Frost94

Smash Cadet
i got a infraction and can someone explain how to use pkfire and psimagnet to recover

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So wait kole that means

Samus->ZSS->Jigglypuff ? Holy crap and jeeeeez thats a tight fit but that would be funny to have a jiggly with ZSS hair texture!

Also i assume you mean wavebounce recovering. I would say how but gah i hate typing on my itouch Dx sorry but uhmm i thought there was a thread that explained how. If all else fails type "Lucas Wavebounce" on youtube.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
woooooooow i post alot. Finally at 2,000 posts and wanted to put it in the Lucas boards. <3

Also Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Man going to see a show with my friend was more fun then I thought. ;o She and I had fun dressing up xD

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
sup i got my bachelors in psychology so my psi powers going to be even better when i play lucas. in a month ill move and will be super close to the smash scene and ill be using lucas with kirby. they do use mlg rules so no luigis mansion. guess i cant steal my win in a counter pick with lucas now (if they ban brinstar, i go to luigi, ban luigi i go to brinstar) oh well lol

Top Bottom