• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Kole

Smash Lord
so, I'm able to use texture hacks now. can anyone give me some good character/stage textures? (preferably for Lucas) :3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hiiii

I got no requests for Lucas Mentors :(. Please help out new Lucas mains that want the help and be a mentor! Throw a PM my way with the required stuff.

Thanks!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yay I got done 2 finals today. (theatre one was so much fun cuz I got to preform)

I finally got an SD card.

AND I got two vids up on yt for me by a friend. ;3

Plus I am rocking the blue name

and saw Lucas actually placing in tournaments results

-today is a good day-

Chuee

Smash Hero
Teddiursa sucks.
Ursaring is much better.
And we all know who is much better than Ursaring.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
How is this even a contest?

Wynaut is a THIRD generation pokemon. Everyone knows the Pokemon in the new generations are awful and they stopped being good after second generation. And baby Pokemon are the most pointless addition to the Pokemon series, with the rare exception of Melee Pichu because I <3 <3 <3 Pichu in Melee.
Wobbuffet would actually have a pretty decent shot considering the fact Wobbufett is one of the coolest Pokemon in existence.

Too bad Lady Gaga is God.

Chuee

Smash Hero

Wynaut is a THIRD generation pokemon. Everyone knows the Pokemon in the new generations are awful and they stopped being good after second generation. And baby Pokemon are the most pointless addition to the Pokemon series, with the rare exception of Melee Pichu because I <3 <3 <3 Pichu in Melee.
Wobbuffet would actually have a pretty decent shot considering the fact Wobbufett is one of the coolest Pokemon in existence.

Too bad Lady Gaga is God.
Lady gaga is a TWENTY FIRST CENTURY singer. Everyone knows that twenty first century composers are awful and stopped being good after the 1900's. And women singers are the most pointless addition to the music business.
Yup

Vulpix>Teddiursa>Wobbufett>Gaga.
Ninetales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vulpix

Top Bottom