• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
How is this even a contest?
Lady gaga is a TWENTY FIRST CENTURY singer. Everyone knows that twenty first century composers are awful and stopped being good after the 1900's. And women singers are the most pointless addition to the music business.
Yup

Ninetales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vulpix
How could I forget :urg:

Bomboleriot

Smash Cadet
Nantes, Loire-Atlantique (France, Bretagne)
I love how Chuee tries to troll me. I AM a troll, I am immune to all other trolls. :colorful:
Yet you can't decently answer, is it because of your lack of refined taste, counterbalanced by the all-popular one? (with everything it implies, by that i mean pale, artificial, supported by re-done breasts and poor instrumental...)
Talk about immunity D:

definitely Wynaut >>>>

Kole

Smash Lord
lady gaga was born a tortoise

needless to say, she underwent tons of plastic surgery.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Alright guys, I think enough Gaga "trolling" has been accomplished. I don't think we should continue with that current discussion. Anyone else that pursues the matter will get an infraction.

Talk about Lucas or something. Not just Gaga spam.

Chuee

Smash Hero
In my opinon Lucas is da bess character in the video game Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
Lucas lv. 100

PK Fire (80 power 100 accuracy special) 100% chance of causing burn (would hurt both opponents in doubles)
PK Thunder (50 power 90 accuracy special) 4 attacks, each with 25% chance of causing paralysis
PK Freeze (100 power 100 accuracy special) 50% chance of causing freeze
PSI magnet: It's like mirror coat, only it heals lucas whatever would've damaged him.

now who wouldn't wanna use him in OU?

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Guys, did you know that you can chain air grab release metaknight on the moving platform on SV into a free fsmash? You'll probably never grab them there though unless they have bad spacing lol.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
Hailcrest, why would Lucas have moves that he doesn't actually have in his game?
fine

PK Love (150/100)
Lifeup (restores 260 hp, heals partner as well if in doubles)
PK Flash (random status effect, might ko) 70% accuracy
Defense up (defense up 2, affects teammate as well if in doubles)
Offense up (see defense up, only attack)
Bash (10/90) 16 hits
Refreshing (heal 10% of HP per turn, partner as well)
Healing (aromatherapy)

Top Bottom