• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Bomboleriot

Smash Cadet
Nantes, Loire-Atlantique (France, Bretagne)
Ok so here is my Ledge and Platform AT compilation video i put together. It also includes mix-ups you can do from the ledge. The only problem w/ it right now is that Youtube deleted my audio once it was uploaded so i'm working on getting that back and re-uploading it probably sometime in the next 24 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUHJu-adfMY

Hope you enjoy!
Amazing, could you please add some textual or oral explanation for some tricks? (especially Dustersliding)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Someone help me T_T
I need to break the irony of my Username; I need to main LUCAS.
Help meh.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lady Gaga is the best addiction I've ever had. It even beats the smooth menthol taste of a cigarette when you haven't had one in a while.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ack :O I'm sorry i missed that. I got swept up in looking at that vid that i didn't read the other posts. ;_;

But yea Rainbow and Norfair are legal in most areas.

And sadly Green Greens is now legal in some areas. (i still love playing there)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Oh goodness. I could have sworn I said it was legal basically everywhere X_X. I wish I could infract myself for being unhelpful.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone help me T_T
I need to break the irony of my Username; I need to main LUCAS.
Help meh.
went back and saw another post that missed my eye (i don't know how it's in bolded orange...)

Okay that is very ironic. Learn Lucas <3 he is so fun. Ill help cuz im usually on wifi. =P

But reading our threads is also a good helper.

Also ask questions in our questions thread ;o

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
God bless you Underload and JBandit mindgame

Greens Greens? That sounds extremely casual :/
Well, it was at MLG. I'm pretty sure GG isn't allowed in any country in Europe.
I don't think I've seen anywhere around here use GrnGrns as a counterpick, besides MLG I suppose. Seems like a really great MK stage though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
it is a good MK stage ;_;

And in the MD/VA it is. (well at our more recent tournaments)

I think it's because we use MLG ruleset alot :S

Edit: And now that Yink quoted Bomberliot I see the mindgame in there. Holy crud that was hidden well o_o

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey FAE, you better come to the Iowa event for the Iowa, Missouri and Kansas Circuit! I'm hosting a tournament and I expect to see you and your Lucas there.

Also get on AIM more <3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yink and FAE need to come to Chicago tournaments. Bring Iowa and Missouri with you. Wisconsin and Michigan always comes to us, no johns.

Top Bottom