• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
ok so what can and cant we do against a good marth, i personally think the best thing we can do is stay back and defend ourselves, thus spamming things like PKfiah.
then again i play bybeing as unpredictable as i can, even if i do get a little punished, but thats ok, i mean this game is made for having fun :)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Run away (zoning with Fire/Thunder), don't get grabbed. That can only work for so long though. Don't forget timing them out is an option, if you can figure out how. Or choose someone who's better against Marth. No shame in using a secondary, y'know.

Every time I play rushdown vs. Marth I get destroyed lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
The best strategy against Marth is to have a huge crowd of your friends behind them yelling into their eardrums "You suck ***!" and "YOU CAN'T EVEN PUSH R AND A?!"

KoozyK

Smash Ace
lmao just caught that troll by that Blacknight99923 guy, it annoyed me, pissed me off, and made me laugh. all at the same time. chuee's responce was priceless.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
ME! but my mom won't let me buy her cds cuz she despises her D:
(I'm only 14 so i'm still under her rule -_- UGH)
She also doesn't like Ke$ha because of her song Tik Tok (can understand why but still, it's a party song) I wish she was less controlling D:

Top Bottom