• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well first I am gonna try and get some source of income. I heard from somewhere that a cheap capture card is like $30. Sheesh alot x-x

I am gonna try and find some sort of way to get it so I can finally save replays, get infinite replays, and put some videos up finally.

However only time will tell what happens for me *shrug*

On a positive note however. I now have over 1,000 posts ;o new thing is cool.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You guys got me hungry for a steak omelet and all I could have was a pop-tart this morning T_T

mean people :laugh:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Poptarts in general are low. You're telling me you'd rather eat a poptart instead of pancakes, waffles, cereal, strudels, any type of eggs, hash browns, etc.?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
No, it's just that they are generally always over beaten; which causes too much gluten to form, and it makes it tough.
If there's really gently beaten pancakes (which you'll NEVER find if you eat out at places you can afford) I'll eat them, but waffles are 100X better.

Dajayman

I can make healthy versions of breakfast foods. I agree that cooked breakfast foods can be greasy, which is why I started using healthy margarine instead of cooking oil when making them.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
^ listen to this man, pop-tarts always have sucked and most likely always will. Even the best ones (apple strudel, cinnamon and brown sugar, and french toast) are fail when put next higher tier'd breakfast foods. Pop-tarts are the Ganondorf of breakfast.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
hi, i just arrive from the tournament here in NY. I placed last lol but that's ok, i had a really good time. I was nervous, i don't know why, long time without experience that feeling, that made me had a lot of mistakes, and this guys are too good to punish them. The only matched i got recorded was a Lucas ditto vs Ninjalink, i hope he upload it to YT. HelpR and his Lucas was there too, nice Lucas btw, but i think he didn't use him in the tournament.
Well, that's all i have to say for now, bye

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Breakfast Crescents are delicious.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAP124dQZk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAP124dQZk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
god I am trying to go to Raleigh but so for it has a MU of me 0:100 chance atm

T_T

Also Waffles>Pancakes.

Pop-tarts are good for running out the door if your late.

But microwaveable Breakfast Sandwhiches = too good. :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

So I heard Teddiursa is better :V

-waits for infraction message- x3

however music is good.

JK Wobbz is obviously better.

So you wanna play this game eh rPSI? :laugh: and yes Teddiursa>>>>>>>Wobbz

Snes1030

Smash Rookie
so that you will return apc ninjalink best to pay attention to and take advantage of that tournament xD
P.D I want to be beyond ¬ ¬

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
btw People can stop calling me Jbandit.

J is simple enough plus it would be easier on your fingers. I wish I could change my username to just J T-T

Though whatever works works. I just prefer J.

Dajayman

But I don't mind typing out the extra letters Jbandit. I already type properly and use proper grammar/punctuation, which is longer than normal internet typing.

Top Bottom