• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I ate
's banana while he had his shock collar on me.

Discuss.

there is absolutely nothing sexual about what I just posted you perverts!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Most of the time you're opponent won't be recovering where you can SH d-air at the ledge or you end up putting yourself in a bad position. :/

Levitas

the moon
SH dair either puts you on the ground in lag or off the edge in more lag.

I don't like it by the edge or anywhere.

heytallman

CTALL
lol I just realized that none of the characters I play benefit from SH dair. With Lucas, it's terrible, as you all know, with ROB, the move barely even comes out, if you try it too low, it doesn't at all, and Pikachu gets horrifyingly bad ending lag off of it. lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
DDD's dj dair is a tiny bit lower than his fh dair and it ends before he lands. Simply tap jump twice quickly from the ground and dair.

I'm glad Ness' sh dair is awesome! XD
Too bad DK, my secondary, can't sh dair. ;_;

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
inb4 zamus/sonic dair

i thought you would grab the ledge after the dair ended but i guess you don't, i don't know where the hell i got that from. oh well. i guess there's no true advantage to it.

i'm pretty interested in lucas' grounded item throw (shad > throw). it makes my friend's zamus a bit more careful with his pieces and gives a sexy combo on diddy.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ness' SH Dair is awesome.............................until the opponent realizes theres this thing called a shield.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
when i come back im making him an apple pie and cookies

Top Bottom