• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Chuee

Smash Hero
Hello Seagull, never knew it was down :O
Also I pick on San because he can't namesearch.
I do it all the time san san san san san san san san

lil cj

Smash Lord
Played Brawl again for the first in 6 months...and can still kick a** with Lucas...I thought I would be rusty but once you learn how to play Lucas you never forget...the same cant be said about my Kirby though lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lil cj I know EXACTLY what you mean. I stopped brawl for a while and the only character I didn't completely suck with when I restarted was Lucas but now that I'm back I'm with my new love Peach. <3

Also is there anything else you guys need me to clean up? I did a few thingies but I honestly can't find much that needs taking care of. Since I'm back with brawl if anything needs anything just drop me a VM/PM/IM and I'll see what I can do.

Or just tell me in here. I'll be checking here as regular as I check the peach boards now. ^^

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I recorded some sets of my Lucas. But I don't want to upload it because it's embarassingly bad.

sometimes I feel like I play the character like Olimar

aka: PK Fire until I can pivot grab or fsmash, or Nair to tilt on approach
olimar: Throw Pikmin until you can pivot grab or fsmash, nair to usmash combo

Don't want to subject you guys to "This CF/Sheik and Lucas are ********" thoughts

lil cj

Smash Lord
lil cj I know EXACTLY what you mean. I stopped brawl for a while and the only character I didn't completely suck with when I restarted was Lucas but now that I'm back I'm with my new love Peach. <3

Also is there anything else you guys need me to clean up? I did a few thingies but I honestly can't find much that needs taking care of. Since I'm back with brawl if anything needs anything just drop me a VM/PM/IM and I'll see what I can do.

Or just tell me in here. I'll be checking here as regular as I check the peach boards now. ^^
lol...I think what makes Lucas' gameplay unforgettable is since he's a low tier and have so many bad match-ups when your learning to play him you pretty much have to somewhat master him by putting in alot of hours to learn techniques and MUs. Kinda hard to forget how to use a character you put so much time in lol

Peach is good. Peach and Fox (starting to use him as a secondary) are the most underrated characters imo. Both should be higher. Both were beasts in Melee and its hard to believe they were nerfed so much for Brawl...no way...their potential is still there and I believe they can live up to their Melee counterparts.

i know, it is a shame :(
Why the sad face? :(

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
holy shiza youre alive j?
Brought this over here to :p

Yea I'm alive and back into brawl. ^^ I'll be around again commenting and doing things for Lucas mains again since I love them all to death even though I'm pretty in the background most of the time back here.

lol...I think what makes Lucas' gameplay unforgettable is since he's a low tier and have so many bad match-ups when your learning to play him you pretty much have to somewhat master him by putting in alot of hours to learn techniques and MUs. Kinda hard to forget how to use a character you put so much time in lol

Peach is good. Peach and Fox (starting to use him as a secondary) are the most underrated characters imo. Both should be higher. Both were beasts in Melee and its hard to believe they were nerfed so much for Brawl...no way...their potential is still there and I believe they can live up to their Melee counterparts.
Yea Lucas is pri weird like that and I see what you are getting at because I have spent tons of time learning the techniques it's hard to not remember.

Peach and Fox are really underrrated but I don't tend to care/think about character placement anymore. I just love playing Peach so that's why I'm gonna play her and get really good with her eventually.

Didn't like lose me lose me. I just wanna main Peach now D= I'll probably always be a lucas main at heart but idk. Peach is just grah <3.

Another thing, I LOVE auto-colour.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I love the auto color too, because now I don't have to see dumb colors on everyone's posts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I mean it's just so much more convienent now.

Plus since I change color with each new ava pri much, it fixes everything with ease. ^^

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Lucas is one of my best main characters(unless if I'm on wi-fi because of the lag). He has great attacks, decent strength and unique abilities. I like that Lucas can reflect projectiles or absorb them, which can be very handy. I prefer Lucas over Ness because I find it's easier to use Lucas' attacks over Ness' attacks. Like his PK Thunder.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well we can't know for sure until he says who else he does main! xD

So FAE, you still been doing well at tournies?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
6 people are viewing this thread?!

Since when does this happen, lol.

Goooo away we like our quietness.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm still doing good at tourneys. I usually place in Top 3 in doubles and I just try my best in singles I guess. I've played Akashi's Marth in tourney once, I play Legan and Future's Marth more regularly

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Huh that's good FAE ^^

Win any yeeeeeet? Or go to GFs yeeeet?

I know you have a similar problem as me when it comes to getting rides D=

Top Bottom