• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow that's really good then FAE ^^ Soon you'll win a tourny.

Lucky that you have a ride to places. It'd be cool to go to an OoS tourny someday.

Didn't you just have a dark magician girl ava not like a minute ago?! O_O

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jeez, you are changing avas faster than I do usually.

And I usually rotate avas ever few days.

D

Deleted member

Started watching Madoka due to Solecalibur's insistence. It's pretty cool and cute. :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Huh, looks unique to say the least. Might watch it after I finish my movie.

The Last Holiday is such a good movie. <3

Any fav movies anyone?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Saw! <3 <3

I love that entire series to death. (lol puns) But I need to see the last one so I can say I have seen the entire series. Idk what about it but it's just so good haha.

The Saw Video game isn't bad either =o It's kindof hard though and idk if I'll get the second saw game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Miyazaki films. :3
Yes! Win. Gah Spirited Away is like one of the best movies ever. I remember one time we convinced my English teacher to allow us to watch Howl's Moving Castle during class and she okay'd it. Great week. =3c

The only movie that is better imo is The Nightmare Before Christmas but that's just because I love that movie to death.

I've seen all of the movies, but I've never played any of the games. I've seen a few vids of them though
The games are somewhat scary but not really. It's gorey as the movies and the gameplay isn't bad. It's a good game to buy as a used copy but I kindof regret paying full price for it if you get what I mean.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
My mains are Lucas, Kirby, Toon Link, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer(mostly Squirtle and Ivysaur), Luigi and Ice Climbers.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know why but playing the ladies of brawl is just so much fun sometimes xD

Especially when you win. It's very satisfying.

*listening to Turning Tables - Adele*

Has anyone heard this chick? Gosh she's amazing.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Maybe Pikachu, he stated that he liked Lucas's PK Thunder o:
By "Like his PK Thunder", I meant that as an example of how his PK Thunder is better than Ness' PK Thunder. It's better because it's easier to control and you get more distance from hitting yourself. Also, when he hits himself with it, it's a combo attack.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
): I was just throwing guesses out there. And you didn't say Mario or Pikachu. Now I'm sad. And yeah his PK Thunder is pretty good. Btw are there any tournaments over there? You should start going to them they're really funnnn

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
There are tournaments in my area, but my parents would never let me go to those. They don't want me to go to places just to play games. Also, I doubt they know where those areas are :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aw that's upsetting. My parent's are a bit different that way I guess. =P

So I'd assume you'd use Lucas if you ever went to a tourny?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I know I won't be going to SiiS, but I'm working on going to Brainshock.
I swear if you're not at Brainshock, FAE. You're like the only top Lucas I haven't met.

Edit: Totally forgot Oats because WC always uses AiB rather than SWF. :(

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
They're both OoS and they're kinda close to each other in dates, so I'm trying to see who's going to what so I can know which one to try to go to. I missed the last SiiS and everyone went that I wanted to meet, but I got to go to Brainshock.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Rocket I am offended >:(
Also I'll probably be at SiiS.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand **** you guys for being active when Im gone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha me and rPSI could have met but two events on the same day and the other one I had paid close to 100 or more dollars for beat out the chance.

And stinks for you Chuee, should've been here =P.

Top Bottom