• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
G&W isn't that bad.
Marth isn't that bad especially when they ban the infinite.
idk G&W to me when the person is good is like just annoying if lucas had a great oos i would mind.
and marth is just like not even a fight for me once he gets close im not even worried bout the infinite im worried of his spacing.

HelpR

Smash Ace
huh, that's surprising actually. most marths I know would start trying to dolphin slash as soon as a combo starts up, making being next to them pretty risky above about 130. course, if the marth is letting you live till then he really isnt doing his job is he? Or we're doing ours. also, a NY lucas? where ya from bro? queens/brooklyn NYC smasher here

edit: oh, and merry christmas, or happy holidays for everyone who doesnt celebrate christmas

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
*-rPSI used Grab Release
*-it's super effective!
rPSI got hand-me-downs for Christmas
rPSI is poor :(

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol, well despite it being stolen, i had a blast and it's only gonna cost $50 to get it replaced bc i have insurance on it.

So based off your logic, if you go to a smash tourney and something gets stolen from you, you should never go to another smash tourney??

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
huh, that's surprising actually. most marths I know would start trying to dolphin slash as soon as a combo starts up, making being next to them pretty risky above about 130. course, if the marth is letting you live till then he really isnt doing his job is he? Or we're doing ours. also, a NY lucas? where ya from bro? queens/brooklyn NYC smasher here

edit: oh, and merry christmas, or happy holidays for everyone who doesnt celebrate christmas
Darn it took so long to find this thread again so I'll
give out my personal information now.
Im a guy named Shay and i like in New York but I don't live in the city. I live on Long Island in a town called Middle Island. I still Go to high school and hopefully ill make it to college cause everyone here know im lazy. If i didn't like in the city i would be going to tourneys.

And if you wanna contact me brawl or for what ever I have an aim which is LuckyStarlings

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hmm. I've got AIM if you ever want to chat.

Otherwise, that sucks and I'm sorry you're bored. I'm playing MOTHER 3, what should I name Lucas? I don't want to use defaults.

Chuee

Smash Hero
He did.
You should be ashamed of yourself for putting a video of such a terrible player up. That player is a disgrace to humanity.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more pk fires and less controllers.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
He did.
You should be ashamed of yourself for putting a video of such a terrible player up. That player is a disgrace to humanity.
nope. If I identified him, then yes, I would be pure evil.

edit: and i dont play lucas so i cant tell degrees of failure with him, altho watching it again makes me wonder why the **** did he not use his snake to recover?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
nope. If I identified him, then yes, I would be pure evil.

edit: and i dont play lucas so i cant tell degrees of failure with him, altho watching it again makes me wonder why the **** did he not use his snake to recover?
I'm betting you he didn't even THINK about using it to recover. Haha

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Awesome Lucas! XD

That got me thinking though. Since I know how to hack make Rope Snake playable. . .

Chuee

Smash Hero
Delta I beat you to almost every other board.
Graped.
Happy New Year scrubs :D

Top Bottom