• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I doubt Mewtwo is returning...which sucks also the orster does suck with the addition of ROB and wolf but no Krystal, Geno, Ridley and K. Rool.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I doubt Mewtwo is returning...which sucks also the orster does suck with the addition of ROB and wolf but no Krystal, Geno, Ridley and K. Rool.
how many tyimes are you peeps going to belive these false rosters, god until it is realesed in JPN do not belive them

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
If he replaces Mewtwo, he'd better have the sexiest god**** legs in the whole game.
If they really are that sexy, then they can make sunchips be sold in canasters about 4 feet high, 5 feet wide, filled to the brim, and not in a bag.

How his/her legs would be the cause, I don't know.

Absolute~Zero

Smash Rookie
to whome it may concirn

hi everybody looking at this thread. I'm betting all of you here are happy that Lucario is joining the brawl. I am but i'm a little scpetical about something. Ive seen the movie and everything and seen the face...but on YOU TUBE...not an official site. I mean, couldn't this just be someones idea of a joke and during this movie place a page of the stickers then just put a pixalilated head of Lucario beside Pokemon trainers face...its a possibility but i'm just wondering if someone could, you know, give me some hard evidence that the 3 supposably "LEAKED" characters are for sure in brawl.

Thank you for you input in advance

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
hi everybody looking at this thread. I'm betting all of you here are happy that Lucario is joining the brawl. I am but i'm a little scpetical about something. Ive seen the movie and everything and seen the face...but on YOU TUBE...not an official site. I mean, couldn't this just be someones idea of a joke and during this movie place a page of the stickers then just put a pixalilated head of Lucario beside Pokemon trainers face...its a possibility but i'm just wondering if someone could, you know, give me some hard evidence that the 3 supposably "LEAKED" characters are for sure in brawl.

Thank you for you input in advance
I think you missed the point, the video wasn't from youtube, just a summery of it, the video was from the official wii Japanese site, however they subsequently removed it, however enough people saw the original video (myself included), and independently confirmed that the icons were present in the video initially to prove that it the screens of the icons were in fact valid and simply edited out when Nintendo decided to do so, for whatever reason.

Absolute~Zero

Smash Rookie
interesting

I think you missed the point, the video wasn't from you tube, just a summery of it, the video was from the official wii Japanese site, however they subsequently removed it, however enough people saw the original video (myself included), and independently confirmed that the icons were present in the video initially to prove that it the screens of the icons were in fact valid and simply edited out when Nintendo decided to do so, for whatever reason.
Thanks for that input. it actually really cleared things up. By the way i wasn't saying that the movie was from youtube, its just the only place i saw the evidence. but when i went to the wii *** site, i look through the video and it didn't see it anywhere. i was telling my friend that it might just be a hoax and he was starting to believe the same thing. So0o0 yeah. does that mean that 100 % Lucario, jiggs and Ness are comfirmed?

plz quote back adumbrodeus

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thanks for that input. it actually really cleared things up. By the way i wasn't saying that the movie was from youtube, its just the only place i saw the evidence. but when i went to the wii *** site, i look through the video and it didn't see it anywhere. i was telling my friend that it might just be a hoax and he was starting to believe the same thing. So0o0 yeah. does that mean that 100 % Lucario, jiggs and Ness are comfirmed?

plz quote back adumbrodeus
Most people will tell you 100%, but I disagree, I'd say 99.99%.

It makes a lot of sense that those icons refer to the characters the stickers can be equipped to, but since it has not been confirmed yet (and not confirmed that they're limited to PCs), there is a slight possibility that they're not in.

But they're all but confirmed at this point, I'm just the safest person on this board, I'll never declare confirmed or deconfirmed without a signed sealed and dated statement from Sakurai himself that says exactly that or tells us that being confirmed or deconfirmed is the significance of a particular status that was confirmed in a similar manner. Shuma or Vesperview will tell you that since we had an enormous debate over whether Pokeballs and stage npcs counted as deconfirmation for PC.

Long story short, their chances of not being in the game are worse then you winning the lotto... twice, in a row... with only one attempt (buying one ticket each day for two days and never doing this again).

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Most people will tell you 100%, but I disagree, I'd say 99.99%.

It makes a lot of sense that those icons refer to the characters the stickers can be equipped to, but since it has not been confirmed yet (and not confirmed that they're limited to PCs), there is a slight possibility that they're not in.

But they're all but confirmed at this point, I'm just the safest person on this board, I'll never declare confirmed or deconfirmed without a signed sealed and dated statement from Sakurai himself that says exactly that or tells us that being confirmed or deconfirmed is the significance of a particular status that was confirmed in a similar manner. Shuma or Vesperview will tell you that since we had an enormous debate over whether Pokeballs and stage npcs counted as deconfirmation for PC.

Long story short, their chances of not being in the game are worse then you winning the lotto... twice, in a row... with only one attempt (buying one ticket each day for two days and never doing this again).
I saw 99.99% because its confirmed everywhere besides the dojo lol. but i still agree withy ou

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Serebii has confirmed it, check his site. As Serebii once said, he'd be risking way too much (his site, his credibility, etc) by posting a hoax. I'm choosing to trust Serebii.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I doubt Mewtwo is returning...
Why? Okay, so maybe Mewtwo's icon didn't appear in the video, but it's not a deconfirmation of anything. There were so many people that thought Ness was deconfirmed with the infamous "Lucas's Special Moves" update but hey, lo and behold, is that Ness's big head we see there?

While I am ridiculously excited about Lucario being in Brawl (I don't want to say completely confirmed until we see something on the dojo or hear it from Japan after the release) I also pray for my boy Mewtwo's safety. I used him alot in Melee and I thought he was a unique character.

Mewtwo, the Brotherhood sends our prayers.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I see now that Lucario is deserving of my respect and I have been a little unfair to him in the past. I want to congratulate him for making it in Brawl. I hope your moveset is high tier material.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
if mewtwo is in it this will be the best game ever for me so far it has 2 out of 3 that are my favorite
pikachu lucario and now all i need is mewtwo T-T

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
You aren't funny. You aren't cool. Stop trying to be.

I could care less what happens with the game, now that Lucario is in. :)
You (are/aren't) adjective. You (are/aren't) adjective. Stop trying to be.

I could care less what happens with the game, now that character is in.

Why did I do that?

There you go, Eisenherz, thanks for being mean to someone that only making a random statement. Youv'e now given /b/ an exploitable code.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i got nothing against lucario, but i personally think he's just an ugly pokemon. sorry, it had to be said. he's ugly.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
He makes a joke that was not offensive in anyway and somewhat funny and in your arrogant 9 year old mind you decide to flame him? STFU you stupid n00b and please do everyone here a favor and shut the **** up.

Fawriel

Smash Master
You're a Lucario hater and a Mewtwo fanboy. What are you doing in this thread?
You know, I expected that reasoning.
Honestly, kid, I told you this before, and I'll say it again: You really need to look at yourself and try to see what others criticize in you.

If you can only think in Lucario terms while on this message board, I'll make it easy for you.
Look at Lucario.
You'll notice that he's not only black and white, he also contains blue and a hint of yellow.
Those are called colors.
Not everything is black and white. Everyone who is "on your side" is not your friend, and everyone who is not on your side is not your enemy. If you'd open your eyes, you'll notice that there are many Mewtwo supporters among the Lucario fans. You'll notice that there are jerks among Lucario supporters and good guys among the Mewtwo fans, and vice-versa.
And maybe one day you can realize that you cannot judge people by one simple fact.

Either way, I'm going to put you on my ignore list after this, because I honestly can't stand reading your posts.
So I might as well pour my heart out now.
You disgust me.
I don't know whether you're just a small kid or whether you really have some sort of personality disorder, or whether you're acting like that on purpose, but this black-and-white thinking, this "everybody hates me" hypocrisy... this SERIOUS BUSINESS attitude.
As a German, and in defiance of a certain law of online discussion, let me tell you that I think of you as someone who would have made an excellent Nazi during the time they proliferated here. Those people also felt like everyone was against them and gladly picked themselves enemies to defy.

Get. Your head. Checked.
Thank you, and have a nice life. I'm done.

kemkian

Smash Cadet
i havn't been on, but now that lucario's in brawl, i stopped playing WoW to post again.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Fawriel said:
I don't know whether you're just a small kid or whether you really have some sort of personality disorder, or whether you're acting like that on purpose, but this black-and-white thinking, this "everybody hates me" hypocrisy... this SERIOUS BUSINESS attitude.

But...

kaid

Smash Master
Children, Children! If you cannot behave in my thread, I may ask you to never darken the shrine again.

Doesn't matter if you support him or not, if you can't play nice, I don't want you giving us a bad reputation.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Children, Children! If you cannot behave in my thread, I may ask you to never darken the shrine again.

Doesn't matter if you support him or not, if you can't play nice, I don't want you giving us a bad reputation.
Well if someone hates Lucario, then they must be in this thread to troll right? I'm sorry, but he infuriates me.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i gotta agree with you ismar, eisenherz you're kinda being an a$$ to everybody. i know that was really hypocritical but it had to be said. sorry =]

Top Bottom