• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Wrath`

Smash Master
So the dude they called lucario is in, i remmeber way back when i said he had no chance in hell, but mewtwo to me is only in if the 48 character rumer is true

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So the dude they called lucario is in, i remmeber way back when i said he had no chance in hell, but mewtwo to me is only in if the 48 character rumer is true
How is that the only way he's in? And I think that's already been proven false..

Cinder

Smash Master
Seconded...but maybe if M2 doesn't get in, it could be a Pokeball or boss? I think it will be in Brawl no matter what, but its PC spot is in danger now...although...that's what we said about Ness...hmm...

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Wow. I've been watching this board from afar, because Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon of all. I hoped he'd get in, but didn't think he had huge chances. WOW, that's great! I'm very interested in him, he will be a great addition to Smash!! I won't main him (Dedede takes priority), but I will certainly try him out and maybe even second him if he's good. And old Jiggs is coming back, pretty good news.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I've been watching this board from afar, because Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon of all. I hoped he'd get in, but didn't think he had huge chances. WOW, that's great! I'm very interested in him, he will be a great addition to Smash!! I won't main him (Dedede takes priority), but I will certainly try him out and maybe even second him if he's good. And old Jiggs is coming back, pretty good news.
QFT! Lucario is my #1 favorite Pokemon, and when I found out that he was a Brawl prospect I became a lot more interested in this game.

Wrath`

Smash Master
they could go movie based and have him team with pikachu or PT, but i want to see him team up with MetaK, i would be an epic team

Smash Apprentice
No he should team up with Donkey Kong, just for randomness.
That, actually, would be, by far, the weirdest combination I can imagine at the moment.

Actually, Snake with any Pokemon besides Mewtwo would be ridiculous too.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Hmmm, Lucario and Olimar!!! LOL, that would be simply awesome and perfectly suited for the random world of Smash. LOL, I'm so stoked. This proves Lucario is playable (why would you need to power up Ats and Pokeballs? It says playable chars in SSE.), it's gonna be so awesome. Doubt he's a starter, so it's unlikely Sakurai will reveal him. Well, only a little over a week and the game comes out, so people will unlock him and we'll get his moveset.

HAHA, Lucario is gonna be pwnsome!

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, Lucario and Olimar!!! LOL, that would be simply awesome and perfectly suited for the random world of Smash. LOL, I'm so stoked. This proves Lucario is playable (why would you need to power up Ats and Pokeballs? It says playable chars in SSE.), it's gonna be so awesome. Doubt he's a starter, so it's unlikely Sakurai will reveal him. Well, only a little over a week and the game comes out, so people will unlock him and we'll get his moveset.

HAHA, Lucario is gonna be pwnsome!

Yeah, but I hope he's not hard to unlock.

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for Lucario fans. Why do people keep
saying he can have a psychic moveset when he's fighting and steel?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Lucario & Samus... C'mon, it'd be cool! Samus' Charge Shot, Lucario's Aura Sphere... Leet projectiles!

Or Lucario & Megaman... And by Megaman, I mean the one of the box of the NES game... O_O

EDIT: For Ghost (Hi!), I'll answer ya, being Smashboards' best basic Pokenerd. ...:embarrass

Lucario can learn Psychic. By TM. In fact, the Champion of D/P has a Lucario with Psychic. Although, aside from that I'm not sure.

He just seems like a Psychic-esque Pokemon, with his cool aura powers and whatnot.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I want to see him paired up with:
a) Samus
b) Captain Falcon (altough I would prefer Olimar teamed up with him)
c) Meta Knight (DIE ICE CLIMBERS, DIE!!!!)
d) Bowser(?) (Maybe he turns good, I dunno)

BTW this are MY wanted pair ups. DO NOT FLAME ME FOR THIS. THIS IS MY OPINION.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Wrath, I wasn't refering to your Pokeball powerup joke. I was just stating the obvious in my euphoria. Sorry if it came out liek i was bashing you or something!

Top Bottom