• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
The reason they're alike is because of the aura sphere and the "magic-like" attacks. (where some sort of aura comes out of them, just like ganondorf)

Patinator

Smash Champion
And... That's all. Lucario's moves would otherwise be completely different from Mewtwo's... Sheik? Sheik? Where does Sheik fit in? A lot of people have provided movesets that have basically one similarity between Lucario and Mewtwo: Aura Sphere.

Although I guess he's a clone of Mario and Falcon since he punches... Oh, and Ganondorf and Sheik because he kicks, and... Etc., etc...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lucario is nothing like Mewtwo, you're right. Lucario is 4000 times better than Mewtwo. Mewtwo is so overrated it's not even funny.

I hope they both make it into the game, so I can wail on Mewtwo with Lucario. :)
**** you! :mad:
Ok, I want Lucario, but don't be an idiot

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wow, it's you again.

Well at first I was like -.- but then I lolled.

I'm sick of all the Mewtwo fans bashing Lucario. It's pathetic. Do they not have anything better to do?
No, you are apparently sick of people existing who have an opinion that you don't like, as your reaction to IsmaR just proved.

Yes, I came here just to tell you that. Ain't I just evil. \o/

*goes poof again*

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
No, you are apparently sick of people existing who have an opinion that you don't like, as your reaction to IsmaR just proved.

Yes, I came here just to tell you that. Ain't I just evil. \o/

*goes poof again*

Lol no, he obviously had a problem with my opinion. He was obviously angry with me, or that's what people usually say "**** you" for.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
And... That's all. Lucario's moves would otherwise be completely different from Mewtwo's... Sheik? Sheik? Where does Sheik fit in? A lot of people have provided movesets that have basically one similarity between Lucario and Mewtwo: Aura Sphere.

Although I guess he's a clone of Mario and Falcon since he punches... Oh, and Ganondorf and Sheik because he/she kicks, and... Etc., etc...
I'm guessing that's either sarcasm, or you're contradicting yourself.
I said Sheik because she uses fighting moves, then again, so does a lot of other characters (not including weapon users).

And.. Calm down?

I also said that they were similar because of the aura thing, and the pokemon attacks they use.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
What i want do to do in brawl is to film a series of short movies that suround Lucario and his quest to defeat Mewtwo the evil king of smash. It will start with the proluoge of Mewtwos reich. Mewtwo gathers up the villians of brawl to create a clan and from there it willturn to a good vs evil vs evil thing. But focuses a lot on Lucario and Mewtwo because of their roles in the pokemon series. Mewtwo being one of the best or best pokemon ever and lucario, the speicies lucario, basicalley a normal pokemon out to defeat the Genitic Genocide. "read paragraph two of my sig"

TomSquirrel-Lord

Smash Cadet
Lucario for Brawl, originally I used to think he was kinda odd and never really liked him much, but he seems to have grown on me. So I hope he makes it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I can see why everyone is saying that Lucario is better than Mewtwo. I mean, did you see his pathetic performance on Melee?! Yuck!! I love Mewtwo and all but he needs to seriously redeem himself in Brawl! SAKURAI!!! YOU BETTER LET HIM BE GOD TIER THIS TIME AROUND!!

And as for Lucario, heh, "the wavedash may not be in him" on Brawl, but man he's so gonna take names and pwn the crap outta peoples if he makes it in! Ohhhhh man, I can just picture the sick youtube videos that people will make of my gameplay once I master the power of aura with Lucario.

Lucario 4 Brawl!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lol no, he obviously had a problem with my opinion. He was obviously angry with me, or that's what people usually say "**** you" for.
Well 1st of all, stop calling me he.
And I get mad when people call one of my fav characters and my main overated for like the 70th time. T_T

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
And I get mad when people named "Eisenherz" start accusing people of things they haven't done just because they have nothing else to say.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I can see why everyone is saying that Lucario is better than Mewtwo. I mean, did you see his pathetic performance on Melee?! Yuck!! I love Mewtwo and all but he needs to seriously redeem himself in Brawl! SAKURAI!!! YOU BETTER LET HIM BE GOD TIER THIS TIME AROUND!!

And as for Lucario, heh, "the wavedash may not be in him" on Brawl, but man he's so gonna take names and pwn the crap outta peoples if he makes it in! Ohhhhh man, I can just picture the sick youtube videos that people will make of my gameplay once I master the power of aura with Lucario.

Lucario 4 Brawl!
I don't see how Mewtwo sucked so bad in Melee. I pwned all my friends as him. Mostly spamming ^B and using Dash attacks over and over :laugh:

Patinator

Smash Champion
Falcon > Mewtwo. I'm sorry to say, but who can resist His Manly Awesomeness?

Mewtwo = Bottom tier, but he's fun to use...

So um... Lucario for Brawl.

(And LOL at picture)

Vinsentto-Kun

Smash Rookie
Ah, this'd be a great addation to the Brawl roster.

Though, one of his colored costumes should include his 'shiny' form. Other than that, everything's perfect. ^_^

Top Bottom