• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, I did as well like Lucario until his fan boys pissed me off...

...and the fact it now means Mewtwo is out...

Machspeed

Smash Lord
ChaosZero has gotten FIVE predictions right now.

I think Wolf is on the horizon, as well as Falco...

EDIT - You know, Psycho, this couldn't turn out all too bad.
THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT I KNOW PSYCHO FROM THE GENO THREAD: If ChaosZero is right with all his character predictions, and he's been right 5 times now, he can break the 35 character rumor that has been going around. Geno maybe?

-Knux-

Smash Ace

Black/Light

Smash Master
Lucario fans, congratulations. I admit, I gave you guys a hard time about him and didn't really believe in his popularity, but there you go. I used to support Lucario too, but fanboys really set me off and I started to doubt his popularity (didn't help that they used to flame me when I supported Red a few years ago). But I was wrong. My apologies for my remarks. Enjoy your playable character.
Same here.

Seems like I was right thou. . . pokemon didn't get another spot for Lucario, the devs just chose to cut Mew2 for him according to CZ (who has been right about everything he said this fare), serebii and Nya. (leakers who have earned their cred this fare)

I feel sad for Mew2 and about all these new credable leakers cailming 35 chars (With Lucario and Wolf being 2 of the 3 MAYBE 4 non-vet unknown characters).

Lucario fans, be happy. I morn Mew2 and hope for the best from Wolf/ Falco. (Good goddess I hope neither is a Fox clone. . .)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I wonder where our old buddy _the_sandman_ is? :chuckle:

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Congratulation to the Lucario fans, he has been almost officially confirmed for Brawl (officially is via the Dojo itself). I hope that the character is fun to play.

kaid

Smash Master
Now that our faith has brought us our most wanted, it is time to help those in need. Many have heard the rumors that Lucario is in some way a Mewtwo replacement. I find this an intolorable sediment, as they deserve to be rivals and nemisis in Subspace Emisary.

Let us now put our faith in Sakurai, that he did not remove Mewtwo, just as he did not remove Ness.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Now that our faith has brought us our most wanted, it is time to help those in need. Many have heard the rumors that Lucario is in some way a Mewtwo replacement. I find this an intolorable sediment, as they deserve to be rivals and nemisis in Subspace Emisary.

Let us now put our faith in Sakurai, that he did not remove Mewtwo, just as he did not remove Ness.
Indeed.
I would find it suprising that Lucario actually replaced Mewtwo, yet Lucas did not replace Ness..
Well at the very least, Lucario should have his own, unique move set, not a ripoff of Mewtwo's..

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
He should be pretty happy. . .I mean, he got his character of want (Squirt), why should he care now? Same as F-oni and his dragonnight/Char want.
He was still very much against Lucario even after PT was confirmed...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry, everyone, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to hate Lucario unless he looks pretty **** great.

Of course, my hate will be overshadowed easily by my murderous loathing of Jigglypuff. So that's good news for you, I guess?

Arteen

Smash Lord
Lucario never seemed like he would make a very interesting fighter. I hope he has a good moveset.
Of course, my hate will be overshadowed easily by my murderous loathing of Jigglypuff. So that's good news for you, I guess?
What's wrong with Jigglypuff?

Sorry, everyone, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to hate Lucario unless he looks pretty **** great.

Yeah, what's wrong with jigglypuff? Are you one of those weirdo jigglypuff hating people i hear about on the news? communist!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Calm down Fawriel, I'd be madder than anyone if Mewtwo wasn't in, but I ain't takin it out on Lucario.
And look at the brightside, you can still use Jiggs as a punching bad :p

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

I know you're the most estatic Kaid seeing how you're The Lucario Shrine founder and alll.

LUCARIO IS IN BRAWL!! BREAK OUT THE BUDWEISERS!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Nintendo edited the video all over again to cover up for their mistake lol. Are they really watching GameFAQs? Somethings weird about that...

And by the way, anyone else touched by the new thread title? Nice to see Lucario fans arent bashing Mewtwo and trying to rub it in their faces. Good job everyone!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I have ze Psychic powers!

1 Minute before the discovery was posted =/

Talk about freaky.
D***, too good! :laugh:

I know you're the most estatic Kaid seeing how you're The Lucario Shrine founder and alll.

LUCARIO IS IN BRAWL!! BREAK OUT THE BUDWEISERS!
I WINZ THE $50 bet! YES! YAE ME! :)

Mewtwo is next. Let us all support the psychicz, cuz we got the puffz, the trainerz, the shockerz, and the steelz. Then, we'll have the 5 PERFECT Pokémon reps (minus Blastoise. :(). :)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
D***, too good! :laugh:

I WINZ THE $50 bet! YES! YAE ME! :)

Mewtwo is next. Let us all support the psychicz, cuz we got the puffz, the trainerz, the shockerz, and the steelz. Then, we'll have the 5 PERFECT Pokémon reps (minus Blastoise. :(). :)
Huh? What bet?

Mewtwo will be on Brawl! He's just gotta be!

MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!

Top Bottom