• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
^ I agree, i have debated many lucario "haters" by now, and they actually wont listen to what i say, they just ignores it...
All they do is cry and whine, yet they have nothing to post that's actually worth reading. They just use weak insults. Are they jealous because Lucario is so much cooler than their favorite or something? :)

But yeah, it's gotten to the point where I'm not even going to buy Brawl if Lucario isn't in it.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
from World Hobby '08

UNCONFIRMED: Someone is saying Lucario appeared in a Pokeball.
Recently read that.

How... terrible... one of those Pokemon I was actually looking forward to trying out. Hopefully it's completely false, and he forgot to bring his glasses or something of the sort.

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
Lucario is defenitly a heavy hitter!!! (Most likely to APPEAR in brawl as a playable character, and NOT a pokemon or assist trophy!!)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lucario haters piss me off. They're all like "0mg lcuario 15 0v3rated!1!11 loL", but then they go and like some Pokemon like Mewtwo or Gallade, that have a ******* huge fanbase that is EXTREMELY annoying.
Wtf? Are you insane? half the people that are against lucario don't even hate him, and wouldn't mind him being in brawl. They just don't want him to be a PC (including myself).

P.S. T4lk1ng$ l13k d1S DuN M4k3$ y0u $m@r7Z. No one talks like that except for people that want to make fun of others, so stfu.

@Cashaholic: Not everyone that hates lucario is like that.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
He may of meant Lugia...I don't know :confused:
Apparently, Darkrai is also a pokeball....who's gonna be the 4th gen rep dammit?!
Ahh...we need confirmation on all of this T_T
Luigi's not going anywhere; he's been in since SSB64, and is Mario's brother who appears in almost every game - he's definitely staying around.

I still want Lucario as the 4th gen rep; he gained his popularity from the movie similar to how Mewtwo racked it up.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Lucario's got to be in. You know they're going to have someone from the newest Pokemon game, and who else would they go with other than Lucario? I just hope that Lucario being in the game doesn't mean that Mewtwo or Jigglypuff won't return. That guy who knew about the Dragoon item said that Lucario is replacing Mewtwo. That's going to suck if he's right.

corpse_humper

Smash Cadet
All they do is cry and whine, yet they have nothing to post that's actually worth reading. They just use weak insults. Are they jealous because Lucario is so much cooler than their favorite or something? :)

But yeah, it's gotten to the point where I'm not even going to buy Brawl if Lucario isn't in it.
I find it kind of funny how ironic this is...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I personally think that if lucario makes it, then mewtwo's out, although on the 'japanese everything' thread, they said that mewtwo may be confirmed (although they aren't sure).

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
That'd be stupid for Lucario to replace mewtwo....they can both get in, also Darkrai is a pokeball pokemon!

So Lucario has one less pokemon fighting against it for a playable spot.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Gallade and Darkrai would be cool... But Gallade's just your average Pokemon. Mewtwo's all-but-confirmed, and Darkrai has a shot. He'd be weird, but that comes from a guy who supports a certain purple dragon... :evil:

But I can't see anyone as a 4th Gen rep logically with Lucario "disconfirmed"... Maybe...

DIALGA/PALKIA?! ARCEUS?!

...Just no. Apparently Shaymin's a Pokeball too, and he hasn't been revealed. Smooth, Sakurai... -_-;

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Gallade and Darkrai would be cool... But Gallade's just your average Pokemon. Mewtwo's all-but-confirmed, and Darkrai has a shot. He'd be weird, but that comes from a guy who supports a certain purple dragon... :evil:

But I can't see anyone as a 4th Gen rep logically with Lucario "disconfirmed"... Maybe...

DIALGA/PALKIA?! ARCEUS?!

...Just no. Apparently Shaymin's a Pokeball too, and he hasn't been revealed. Smooth, Sakurai... -_-;
Darkrai is in a Pokeball, as confirmed from Whobby 08.

Gallade's still out there, and Lucario still stands a fighting chance; the pokeball thing was disproven as just troll bait.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
i only want two people in brawl and thats mewtwo and lucario once i got them i can be happy all the way :D

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Kaid needs to fix his OP, and add reasons why he should be in bawl.

I was going to say that the only thing Lucario had going or him was his appearance in a movie and that's about it. His moveset isn't very unique because it would basically be a mix of Mewtwo's moveset and Sheik (who is a fighter).

Top Bottom